Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some time to process it all.

I'll come back with spoilers later...

why_ross.gif.gif

dony2012,

You sound disppointed, did you like the movie?

Do we see Rogue at all in her white jumpsuit??

Yes.

dony2012,

You sound disppointed, did you like the movie?

WHAT?! I wasn't disppointed at all. It was a great movie, maybe the best X-Men movie to date!

The spoilers that I posted were right? Please confirm it, please..:hubba

Sort of... some of it was.

I need to make a list of spoilers, it will take some time. In the meantime you can ask me stuff and I'll answer later.

Last edited:
Just that question I asked earlier, do we see Rogue in any shape or form in that white prison suit ? Thanks!

Two questions and I will be satisfied. ... Does Rogue show up in the temple at the end and is she with Bobby in the new future? Thank you?

Yes.

WHAT?! I wasn't disppointed at all. It was a great movie, maybe the best X-Men movie to date!

Sort of... some of it was.

I need to make a list of spoilers, it will take some time. In the meantime you can ask me stuff and I'll answer later.

the way you typed gave me that impression ;)

Cool that you loved it :)

Two questions and I will be satisfied. ... Does Rogue show up in the temple at the end and is she with Bobby in the new future? Thank you?

All I want to confirm is will Cyclops, Jean, and old Beast show up at the end?

Thanks a lot!

Is it addressed the fact Magneto restored the adamantium on the claws?

What??? Rogue appears in her white suit? Insane! Maybe they showed a different verison of the 1st screening, but my goodness I hope Rogue does appear in the temple not just in the end

All I want to confirm is will Cyclops, Jean, and old Beast show up at the end?

Thanks a lot!

Yes. OT Cyclops, Jean and Beast came back to life in the end of the movie (Good job from the production team that they've managed to hide their cameos).

I don't think Apocalypse is a woman because in the latest Kinberg interview he referred to Apocalypse as a "he"

Yes. OT Cyclops, Jean and Beast came back to life in the end of the movie (Good job from the production team that they've managed to hide their cameos).

Thank you so much!!!! I've been waiting for those words ever since I heard the title "Days of Future Past."

!!!! :)

What??? Rogue appears in her white suit? Insane! Maybe they showed a different verison of the 1st screening, but my goodness I hope Rogue does appear in the temple not just in the end

To be honest I haven't really notice what she was wearing, her role wasn't big enough for me to notice something like that. I think she was wearing something white/grayish but I'm not sure.

Was Magneto & Mystique (Rebecca/J.Law) in the new alternate timeline, if so, are they teaching?
Nope.

Did Professor X mention about the old timeline and the new ones?
Well the end is basically Wolverine waking up, Inception style, looking everyone around him the Mansion, seeing some old friends doing their thing, then Prof X remember their adventure in 73 then says welcome back and "we got a lot of catching up to do".

And that ending with the pyramids is ********. You just get that ancient egypt scene I described at the VERY END of the credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"