Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because they would show a mutant In ancient egypt making pyrmads doesn't mean It Is Apocalypse.

Weren't the Marvel Comics versions of the Egyptian gods and goddesses mutants?

2 jeans? Did I miss something?

If they got a girl to play young jean it wouldn't be the same one in a
Apocalypse, age difference

Yeah I was wondering about that too, maybe in DOFP Jean is like a five year old girl, then in X:A she will be a teenager.

This has to be the series that they are implying with that ending? Age of Apocalypse.

x-men-complete-age-of-apocalypse-epic-book-2.jpg

We have Gambit, Quicksilver, Beast already ready to go for the 80's team. Can someone shed some light on other characters that could be involved?

I wonder if Iceman fights at the temple, we haven't seen much of him at the temple. Yet alone fighting.

And nobody could answer if Master Mold, Bastion or Nimrod appears in the film.

And nobody could answer if Master Mold, Bastion or Nimrod appears in the film.

Nimrod is not one specific character, nimrod is the type of future sentinel. There are many nimrods. The future sentinels are based on Nimrod.

Nimrod is not one specific character, nimrod is the type of future sentinel. There are many nimrods. The future sentinels are based on Nimrod.

Ah. So does one of them travel back in time and upload itself? Or is Master Mold appearing?

Ah. So does one of them travel back in time and upload itself? Or is Master Mold appearing?

No the future sentinels do not travel back in time, time travel isn't like the cartoon.

No idea on Master Mold, but I'm hoping.

Well I heard there's no ice slides in the final battle.:csad:

The lack of ice slides in final battle makes sense, given the Rogue rewrite.

I don't mind if there's no ice slide in the climax.

I just want him to ice up!

Well I'm off to a pre-screning here in Tel-Aviv in Israel right now. I'll tell you how it was and what the real post credits scene really is!

I'm back! Regarding the Jean Grey issue, my source said

"I don't remember a young Jean Grey at all. Wolverine briefly talks about her to Charles at one point but you don't see her. "

Was it revealed that Quicksilver is Magneto's son? or was it implied by Wolverine?

"Quicksilver himself hinted at the fact that Magneto might be his father... Without actually noticing"

Well I'm off to a pre-screning here in Tel-Aviv in Israel right now. I'll tell you how it was and what the real post credits scene really is!

Please tell us later! :woot:

Last edited:
Well what do you know... They were right after all.

Manila Vanilla/dony2012

So, what is erased with DOFP? the whole OT movies?

I could understand that DOFP alters the future of the original OT timeline but since Wolverine wakes up on a corrected 2023... How he joined the X-Men? How he got the adamantium?

Stryker died in the film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"