DC/Marvel Hero Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNSpider-man said:
I'm a Marvel fan, but I dont think that would even be a fair matchup. Marvel needs more or its heavy hitters. make it the JLA vs The Avengers.
I believe that's been done

Depends on the roster of each. The original Avengers vs. the original JLA could actually be a decent match given that Thor is highly resistant to telepathy and, overall, the Avengers actually might've packed more power at that point than the JLA did. Iron Man, Thor (who frequently had super-speed in the Silver Age), and the Hulk compared to the Martian Manhunter, the Flash, and Green Lantern.

XwolverineX said:
Let's get a new one going.
Are you sure, I was gonna wait a couple months :o

15-3 is the final tally for JLA next match.

VisionAvengers.gif
Vision

VS.

mm-3.jpg
Martian Manhunter

Vision vs. Martian Manhunter: This battle will be taking place on the moon and there was an hour of prep for both, though I odn't think it would matter.

vision is my man... I mean android!

Tough battle. Vision's immune to J'onn's telepathy and could detect him even if he went invisible, both can phase, both have eyebeams, both can fly, both have decent super-strength... In the end, I think Martian Manhunter's super-speed and shapeshifting would give him the win, though.

If we're talking about the Young Avengers' Vision, who has Kang's shapeshifting armor with greater firepower in place of his old body, it might be a different story. He'd probably be able to keep up with J'onn better, but I doubt he'd be able to beat him because of, again, the super-speed.

Definitely J'onn. It basically comes down to Vision being practically unable to hurt J'onn, and even if he did, J'onn would theoretically be able to heal any injury pretty quickly. Also, from what I understand, Vision's phasing is limited to simply affecting the density of his own molecules, correct? J'onn's phasing works much the same way, but he has been shown affecting the molecules of others, such as when he phased Superman through a table as Fernus. Since I don't think Vision can do that, that gives J'onn a huge advantage.

if zoom can keep up(almost) with the flash(JLA hyperclan)...

that pretty much puts j'onns speed over quicksilvers right?

just saying...

I suggest Wolverine and Deathstroke battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1