DC Universe Online - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we play missions with other people?,I suck at some already,In one of the early ones my hero needs to help Nightwing beat Bane in a lighthouse and..I just can't do it :(

Can we play missions with other people?,I suck at some already,In one of the early ones my hero needs to help Nightwing beat Bane in a lighthouse and..I just can't do it :(

Yes as far as I know. A buddie and me started new characters and grouped up and we fought scarecrow together. I think as long as you are in a group together and on the same mission you can play them together.

That explains why I constantly get group invites most of the time when I see others doing objectives too lol

Anybody want to add me on PS4 and group up?,I swear I won't bug like on here,I rarely even use the chat box or my mic..unless you would want me to

Last edited:
That explains why I constantly get group invites most of the time when I see others doing objectives too

well it's an MMO and since DCUO was one of the newer one's they made it so you can solo, yes but you get the most credit's like feats for teaming up with other players in teams or duo's.

That's how it works these days for the newer one's I just put up something for marvel heroes where they're sorta doing the same but their adding in more solo and adding duo's cause for some reason there are alot of players playing on it that don't like to join on teams and they were complaints from those people on their own forums so they'll sorta will be doing the same thing.

it has to do with alot of thing's like running into jerk players or people that don't let you join in raid cause after they inspect your they don't let you join or some rush over to the boss too much and won't let other trying to complete the mission task finish up what they need to do.

But you also meet alot of cool as well.

I'm not sure if they will have the same system of you'll be rewarded better for it cause you'll never know how certain people will react to it there on MH. But for future reference this should be known that's how their reward system works for most of the younger MMO's like DCUO.

give some of those people a chance they might cool people. And yeah add up people from here as well.

Last edited:
Yeah it makes sense and it's like that on Warframe but I wasn't sure cause I see other players by me then I go inside buildings and it's just me but I guess I need to be in a group or something

yeah , It's called an intance and it's possible most players have auto join turned off. this is why you call of LFg (looking for groups )or if you have people on your buddies list and they're on line you ask them in/ through tell/ pm in the game if they are free to join you. ps if your in a guild or what DCUO call's a league it's even easyer, to have people to join up with in teams

Last edited:
Alright cool,There should be a team hype on there lol since this is a perfect game for one

Finally truly happy with my new characters and will be keeping them,loving my modernized Zorro although not digging the name I gave but I ain't paying $10 for market place cash and use it all on the name change..so TX Zorro it is!

04dc5a5c641c099f55159351683c97f7_zps5b7502a8.jpg

b0d9201857b3fb6d25ed6925e672d6b6_zpsecb2398b.jpg

I'll be having a single handed sword once level 14

DCUO update brings feat unlocking and moon PvP

(5 hours ago)
Super-hero, Patches, PvP, Free-to-Play, DC Universe Online

DC Universe Online rolled out Game Update 34 today, bringing with it a powerful feat unlocking system for players with multiple characters and a trip to the moon.

Feat unlocking allows players to spend replay badges to unlock feats attained by an account's characters for other characters on the same account. There are a few limitations, such as being unable to unlock feats that are specific to roles or alignment that conflict with specific characters. The pricing for feat unlocking is one replay badge for a 10-point feat, three badges for a 25-point feat, and five badges for a 50-point feat.

Today's update also brought with it a new green aura, additional items at tier vendors, new HQ map markers, an update for sorcery pets, new feats for DLC 9 content, and a 5v5 PvP map that just so happens to take place on the moon. As they say, that's one small step for Superman, one giant leap for playerkind.

The game looks alot better on the PS4 after the last update!

What's the newest update?,just got one

DC Universe Online's playerbase 'still growing'

(8 hours ago)
Super-hero, Interviews, MMO Industry, News Items, Free-to-Play, Consoles, DC Universe Online

DC Universe Online celebrated its third birthday in January, and unlike many of its contemporaries, SOE's superhero action MMO is still growing.

This is according to creative director Jens Andersen, who recently told IGN that porting the game to the PlayStation 4 served as an impetus for improving the overall product. "We're in our third year and our player base is still growing; it's been really wonderful," Andersen said. "I think the PS4 was a tremendous help, but the other platforms have remained solid as well. We treated PS4 as a relaunch and addressed countless points of feedback from our existing players. This helped with retention of players on all platforms."

Andersen also seems to be all in with DCUO for the long haul. "I love working on this game and cannot imagine myself stepping away from it anytime soon. We are all very proud of the work we do here and look forward to a bright and continued future."

Awesome that the game keeps growing stronger after 3 years!

Hey how do I get to the watchtower/hall of doom now?,There's now a teleportation hub that let's you choose a Police station or nightclub which is cool but I don't see an option for the HQ

Last edited:
Shouldn't you have options for different sections of the Watchtower/Hall of Doom?

F**k yes. This is what I always wanted. Finally I can combine weapon types and use guns and swords.

New DLC Amazon Fury Part I is coming - 20/03/14

Sony Online Entertainment, LLC (SOE) & ProSiebenSat.1 Games (PSG) today announced the next installment in the DC Universe™ Online (DCUO) narrative.

Amazon Fury Part I. The game’s 10th downloadable content (DLC) pack will introduce a brand-new storyline featuring Wonder Woman, Circe, Hippolyta and the Amazons, as well as a new shared open area, Solo Iconic Visions, a 4-player Alert, two new Duos, and Weapon Mastery abilities. The DLC pack will be available for download on the PC.

“Players are going to feel more badass in combat with Weapon Mastery. It will allow them to become proficient with multiple weapon types, much like the iconic characters in the DC Comics, such as Wonder Woman, who uses swords but is also a punching brawler. Weapon Mastery is going to bring fights to a whole new level.”

Amazon Fury Part I is the first of three DLC packs that focus on Wonder Woman and the Amazons. Weapon Mastery will allow players to master multiple weapon types and seamlessly combine them during combat for greater flexibility and power.

In Amazon Fury Part I, Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons, has gone mad, or so it seems when she allies with Circe and declares war on the mortal world! Her own daughter, Wonder Woman, has rallied an army of Amazons that will defend the people of Gotham City, and try to help their Queen see reason.

Amazon Fury Part I will include:

• Weapon Mastery - This will allow players to master multiple weapon types and seamlessly combine them during combat for greater flexibility and power.
  • Discover Themyscira - The Alert and Duos will give players the opportunity to adventure through the Themyscira Palace District, warehouses, and seaside port for the first time.
  • Become an Amazon – Everyone can play as either Wonder Woman or Circe in new Solo Iconic Visions that let players relive crucial moments that led up to the Amazon civil war.
  • New Shared Open Area - The new shared open area will take place in an alternate phase of Gotham City called Gotham Under Siege, which is overwhelmed by the divided Amazons and their powerful allies.
  • Meet the Queen - Amazon Queen Hippolyta will make her debut in DC Universe Online with this DLC pack.

DCUO’s Amazon Fury Part 1 DLC pack will be a free download for the game’s Members and will be available later this Spring for purchase by Free and Premium players via the DCUniverseOnline.eu website.

Awesome that the game keeps growing stronger after 3 years!

Hey how do I get to the watchtower/hall of doom now?,There's now a teleportation hub that let's you choose a Police station or nightclub which is cool but I don't see an option for the HQ

What level is your character that's trying to access the WT/HoD ?

What level is your character that's trying to access the WT/HoD ?

Both are 11 but I got it already,just have to go the map and there's options to teleport to the nearest rally and to the HQ

Both are 11 but I got it already,just have to go the map and there's options to teleport to the nearest rally and to the HQ

For future reference:

Safehouse Teleporters!

Now players will be able to travel from safehouse to safehouse directly from safehouse teleporters! After players complete their Headquarters’ tour mission, they will also be able to choose to travel to any HQ wing from any safehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"