DC Universe Online - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the recorded version off twitch and it was split into two parts

5:26

War of the Light Part I - Rage Powers (1/2)
Check out the reveal of Rage Powers, coming soon to DCUO in the new War of the Light Part I DLC Pack! Register and play for free at www.dcuniverseonline.com!
DCUniverseOnline about 10 hours ago

49:16

War of the Light Part I - Rage Powers (2/2)
Check out the reveal of Rage Powers, coming soon to DCUO in the new War of the Light Part I DLC Pack! Register and play for free at www.dcuniverseonline.com!
DCUniverseOnline about 10 hours ago

and here's the your tube version for those that like that better then twitch

Published on Jan 7, 2014
Check out the reveal of Rage Powers, coming soon to DCUO in the new War of the Light Part I DLC Pack! Register and play for free now at http://www.dcuniverseonline.com!

Check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DCUniverseOnline
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DCUO
Add us to your circles on Google+: http://plus.google.com/+dcuniverseonline

• Category

Gaming
  • License

Standard YouTube License

• 5 hours ago

Source: DCUO's Twitch and you tube channels .

part 2 of the youtube version will be put up soon. cause it's not there yet.

Last edited:
350_32.gif
DC Universe Online: Consumable Armories Debut in Game

DC Universe Online (DCUO)

Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final (rel 01/11/11) | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req:
pc_icon.png
ps3_icon.png
| Out of date info? Let us know!

Overview Features Forums Links News Ratings Reviews Screenshots Videos
DC Universe Online News - Consumable Armories Debut in Game

on Jan 16, 2014 |
DC Universe Online players can now purchase consumable "armories" from the in game shop that grant the ability to save various character builds. Each base can feature four armories for a grand total of sixteen, with the ability to carry four into battle. Armories make switching specs for a variety of situations quick and easy.
Building a character in DC Universe Online is a lifelong process. From the start, Heroes and Villains define who they are by creating their own unique look for their unique characters. They choose their superpowers, their weapons, their skills, then search for their gear and style as they progress on their missions to save (or destroy) the world. With all the options to choose from - and all the different situations a single character needs to be ready for - that can sometimes mean a lot of cumbersome costume changes. Sound familiar?
It should, but not for much longer. Starting today, those slow changes become lightning fast with Armories. An Armory is a visual Base item you can use to imprint (save) everything about your character's build, including your gear, skill points, power points, loadouts, role, styles, and colors.

Check out more information about armories on the DC Universe Online site.

Source:MMORPG.com

DC Universe™ Online - The Official Game Page

In our second Player Direct Spotlight this week: Geminess examines Blue Lantern Saint Walker, coming soon to Legends PVP in DLC9: The War of the Light Part 1!

[YT]j0-5Rjtk4jM[/YT]

and here's tonight's showcase of the armories

1:21:19

Friday Night Legends: Episode 33
Spytle, Mepps, and Superpatriot host this month's FNL Tour event, a 1v1 Legends tournament on US PS. Watch for the double knockout! Register and play for free at www.dcuniverseonline.com!
DCUniverseOnline about 8 hours ago

and some new details on subcribtion in the video at the beginning.

Epic PvP action in tonight's 1v1 Legends tournament from US PS on Friday Night Legends. Watch the replay now! [Mepps]

Watch Now:

[YT]3pBlbrhitvg[/YT]

http://youtu.be/3pBlbrhitvg

· 5 hours ago ·

source: DCUO's face book , twitch & youtube channel

Last edited:
Last time I played DCUO was two years ago. When I tried to patch it, it crashed my PS3. Wasn't able to use it for around three months. A very traumatizing experience.

Last time I played DCUO was two years ago. When I tried to patch it, it crashed my PS3. Wasn't able to use it for around three months. A very traumatizing experience.
I'm sorry to hear that but an MMO is a overly demand system and if you don't have the disc space for it it'll ether not play it or it'll do what it did to your system as you described . That's the down side of it all really

Actually, my PS3 had more than enough space for DCUO (I think it even had space for two more DCUO's). I don't know what crashed it. I was able to play it for around three months before crashing though. Gotham City is beautiful.

yeah I was typing that I shouldn't be getting a head of my self. and was about to ask if that was the case for you but my browser from fire fox crashed and I had to open up another one. that I don't use often. so you haven't tried it since then?

I'm not sure if you should, but you may want to find out what it was that caused that. well that's up to you. if you feel if your system can handle it and you have the room try it again. hopefully it won't happen again.. other wise don't do it until your ready for a ps4. but I would want to find out what made my ps3 crash in the first place.

Last edited:
Nah, it's alright, man. :D

Anyway. Yeah. I'm kinda scared to try patching it again 'cause it might crash my PS3 into a condition worse than before. But I really want to start playing again. Oh well.

Nah, it's alright, man. :D

Anyway. Yeah. I'm kinda scared to try patching it again 'cause it might crash my PS3 into a condition worse than before. But I really want to start playing again. Oh well.
well when ever you do pick up a ps4 it'll be there waiting for you.

The Stream Team: DC Universe Online anniversary interview

(1 day ago)
Sci-Fi, Super-hero, Video, Game Mechanics, Interviews, Patches, Previews, Free-to-Play, Hands-On, MMORTS, DC Universe Online, Livestream, The Stream Team

Join Massively's Beau Hindman as he sits down with Jens Andersen from Sony Online Entertainment to discuss the upcoming DC Universe Online DLC, and the three-year anniversary (yes, three years!) that was celebrated earlier this month! This would be a great time to come out, ask questions, and watch Beau destroy everything with his mighty superheroicish powers!

Game: DC Universe Online
Host: Beau Hindman
Date: Tuesday, January 21st, 2014
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST

Enjoy our Steam Team video below. Continue Reading

source: Massively

Last edited:
I always appreciate the time and effort it takes to create the new powers of the game from every visual/movement/look/etc but I also have to say Rage is already annoying me. Ran DUO's with Rage DPS who kept spamming this one flip looking move and another that *spills* all this red stuff that not only floods my screen but also makes me lag (maybe cause I'm also still on PS3). :o

But the new raid has got to be the easiest raid...ever. Enjoying the new content and seeing so many players on Mogo.

In case you missed it, check out MMORPG & ‪#‎DCUO‬ Creative Director Jens Anderson's recent 'War of the Light Part I' walkthrough and recap below!

Play #DCUO FREE: http://www.dcuniverseonline.com

[YT]Xv1bebSARr4[/YT]

[YT]bg8vrmixjeE[/YT]

[YT]Rv-TgcxWEBM[/YT]

[YT]6vtDXTpqa4o[/YT]
DC Universe Online | Hands On with the War of Light | MMORPG
mmorpg.com

The last time I had hands on with Sony Online Entertainment’s DC Universe Online I was taking part in a preview of DLC 8 Son’s of Trigon at SOE Live. The game has made a major transition since then with the release of the PlayStation 4. Now the game has a new DLC to go with the new console. War of t...

· 40 minutes ago ·

Source:
MMORPG via DCUO Face book

Even though he said Hals like a general, don't think that way of the Green Lanterns. they are inter Galactic law men as Dc likes to push them. like the US Marshals service and Texas rangers not military like the marines . It's why Hal has the custards white Gloves.

Last edited:
Just started paying this again. Starting over on my PS4. Anyone wanna play?

Is there any way to check what names are available online?

Is there any way to check what names are available online?

do you mean cause you don't want to use a name that the game will say is taken? thus not allowing you to use it? sorry I never heard or seen such a thing and when ever I ran into something like that if i really wanted to use the name i'd have to get creatively funky with the spelling or add something like numbers to the name. it would be nice if there was something like that.

do you mean cause you don't want to use a name that the game will say is taken? thus not allowing you to use it? sorry I never heard or seen such a thing and when ever I ran into something like that if i really wanted to use the name i'd have to get creatively funky with the spelling or add something like numbers to the name. it would be nice if there was something like that.

ah, thanks.

last night, I created a new character, but every name I came up with, it said it was taken........lol.

It's pretty tough to come up with a decent name that isn't taken. I gave my character a civilian name. Since I'm playing a Lantern, a secret identity isn't important for my character.

I'll try to come up with something.......lol

also, once I choose a power type, can I ever change that later on?

I'm probably going to choose Mental.

but could I switch to, say, Magic later on?

When I download the game on PS4 can I go into character creation and make new charactes or do I have to wait for the update file to finish downloading first?

also, once I choose a power type, can I ever change that later on?

I'm probably going to choose Mental.

but could I switch to, say, Magic later on?

You would need to buy a power respec token from the marketplace, cost $10.

When I download the game on PS4 can I go into character creation and make new charactes or do I have to wait for the update file to finish downloading first?

I heard you can do that, while downloading the game on PS4. You can create a character during the download. I think you can also play the Brainiac tutorial mission too.

I'm loving playing this after missing it for so long,Am enjoying my new characters

2d8c81c13a1a286a32e09f25e477dfbd_zps28234c86.jpg

6a27cf0ff308c9ebc35cb62a57ab2200_zps1d286c06.jpg

My hero is an anti hero inspired by Captain America/Judge Dredd and Robo Cop

My villain is inspired by Bane&Deathstroke

They look generic and simple but meh I like them

Last edited:
I can't go to the city or Watchtower,it says I need to wait till the game is fully downloaded and gave me an estimated time,first it said 26 hours and now 28,Do I leave the console on stand by mode before getting off or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"