DC Universe Online - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I find the tour mission?

Is there a date for the new DLC?

Anyone play this on PS4? Would love to find some people to play and party chat with!

I'm thinking of signing up on PS4. Should I just go the free route or should I pay for the DLC? Also why would I want the monthly thing as opposed to the one time DLC?

I'm thinking of signing up on PS4. Should I just go the free route or should I pay for the DLC? Also why would I want the monthly thing as opposed to the one time DLC?

oh your on my face book buddies on Avengers alliance. with a subscription the dlc you have unrestricted access to the newer content they put out. You can still head the free to play route and still have fun and most of the content will be available to you. with the exception of some certain things.

but if you want all the newer content and have something new and fresh to do well subscribing is the way to go and I know you'd want to play this

[YT]0mBYQa0Q478[/YT]

the thing is people that subscribe get to pick up stuff like this earlier and there are benifits like larger inventory or bank space and the stuff with the lair's . Even when it's free for all. So it's up to you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, sounds fun. It's only $10 a month so I'm sure I can swing that

Is this worth the monthly supscription?

Is this worth the monthly supscription?

Depends where you are in the game. There's plenty of content in there for free, but if you're at the end game and have exhausted everything then it'd be good to sub up and get access to all of the DLC.

The majority of the DLC content is high-end end game stuff, new raids etc. that require you to have top tier armor.

I would look over the DLC and see if anything stands out to you, especially the powers that they add. You could always just buy one instead of subscribing, this would also bump you up to the mid-level membership tier which gives you some added bonuses over the free membership.

Depends where you are in the game. There's plenty of content in there for free, but if you're at the end game and have exhausted everything then it'd be good to sub up and get access to all of the DLC.

The majority of the DLC content is high-end end game stuff, new raids etc. that require you to have top tier armor.

I would look over the DLC and see if anything stands out to you, especially the powers that they add. You could always just buy one instead of subscribing, this would also bump you up to the mid-level membership tier which gives you some added bonuses over the free membership.

Oh I thought you couldn't play the game at all without paying the subscription. Ill give it a try and see what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"