Deleted Scenes?!! [Spoilers!]

But that's considering that they actually go ahead with a Venom spin-off in the first place. ...

I would think Sony would want to see how SM 3.1 was received before making a decision on a Venom movie. From what I've read so far, most people are sour on a Venom movie b/c of of how SM3 had limited Venom screen time & then had Brock killed off.

Maybe a 3.1 would change people's feelings on a Venom movie. The fact that we're still writing about the deleted scenes, and the amount of them, shows that there is great interest in a 3.1.

In other words, give us the FULL VERSION of SM3 in an extended edition, and then we'll consider supporting a Venom movie.

I don't know of many comic-book-based movies coming out next year, so maybe 2009 would be a good time to release a 3.1? 2010 would be crowded.

Sorry, this is Ancracks, forgot to log out of my sister's profile, so this is posted under her name by mistake. Oops, hope she doesn't get to upset. Yeep:wow:

I would think Sony would want to see how SM 3.1 was received before making a decision on a Venom movie. From what I've read so far, most people are sour on a Venom movie b/c of of how SM3 had limited Venom screen time & then had Brock killed off.

Maybe a 3.1 would change people's feelings on a Venom movie. The fact that we're still writing about the deleted scenes, and the amount of them, shows that there is great interest in a 3.1.

In other words, give us the FULL VERSION of SM3 in an extended edition, and then we'll consider supporting a Venom movie.

I don't know of many comic-book-based movies coming out next year, so maybe 2009 would be a good time to release a 3.1? 2010 would be crowded.

Not to mention it'd be halfway till SM4 so we wouldn't have to wait the full years.

Storyboards for a scene with Captain Stacy and i think his wife that i presume takes place at their house.

spidey012.jpg

Source: http://www.ryanwoodwardart.com/storyboards.html

I really don't get Vemon and all that stuff. I stopped reading the comics back when venom was introduced. I never understood why all that alien stuff got so popular.

in terms of things that got left out my copy of the SM3 dvd came with a comic book that explains alot of stuff that happened to Eddie when he became venom

Oddly enough, I actually really like the 3rd film. If they ever release Spider-Man 3.1, it will definitely be my favorite of the series. Would add some much needed character development and other delicious goodies.

well, now that Spidey 4 has been OFFICIALLY canned

and many of us believed that we'd be getting a Spidey 3.1 to coincide with the release of it

do you guys still think we'll get a Spidey 3.1??

i am really interested in it still

Sony should just release the damn thing

The best hope i think we have of seeing all those deleted scenes is on a future edition of the dvd that perhaps coincides with the release of the reboot. But it would be seperate from the film and not cut back in film as i can't really see Raimi returning to oversee a recut of the film. Not in the short term unfortunately.:(

Just thinking what would make the battle royale better would be:

-Cut scenes with reporter/kids.

-Add scene of Venom vs Harry after Harry blows up Sandman with his two missles.

-Sandman is about to kill spidey with a sandmace when his family arrives and his daughter begs him not too.

Well, since Sony already screwed us over by ruining Spider-Man 4 and crushing our dreams, why would they be nice enough to give us what we deserve?

I :heart: your avatar! I like how it's not the shot of him growling, just him before he opens his mouth all the way.

Thanks! Post more so you can get that ***** to a bigger size!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"