Deleted Scenes?!! [Spoilers!]

here's proof penny and her mom were at the final battle - watch the commentary oin spider-man 3 - just sart at the part were sandman gives penny the letters.wait a few til penny comes out her room and sam will start talking about her

here's proof penny and her mom were at the final battle - watch the commentary oin spider-man 3 - just sart at the part were sandman gives penny the letters.wait a few til penny comes out her room and sam will start talking about her

:huh:

The proof is that there is a production photo of them at the construction site, yes?

Okay, I've complied a list of deleted stuff so far

Pages:
http://www.4thletter.net/2007/05/spider-man-3-the-deleted-scenes/
http://www.freewebs.com/spiderman3deleted/index.htm

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64iT40tPhbM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiTSt2EbBQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRPEj_5LYO8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aa-bEVb_zQ&feature=related

Alot of the videos are just the different versions of the leaked trailer, but the last one on the video list is especially telling of just what was cut out. For shame Sony, for shame!:cmad:

There are also some scenes in the comic con trailers on youtube. There are too many versions to bother posting them, so just go at it and see what you can find. Also the wonder con trailers too have some stuff, though they are harder to find.

Maybe with all the deleted scenes, this movie will be great!?

Maybe with all the deleted scenes, this movie will be great!?

With the deleted scenes added, & some expendable scenes deleted or trimmed down, this could be a much better movie. For example:

Delete: Harry/MJ dancing, & JJJ with the camera girl
Trim Down: MJ geting fired & Peter dancing

The deleted scenes reinserted must explain the following big flaws:

How does Brock know MJ is Peter's girlfriend & where to find her?
How does Venom/Sandman get the taxi & truck into the web?
How does Brock know the phrases "spider-sense" & "tiger"?
How does Brock know about Sandman's family?

Also, there must be a battle b/t Harry & Venom b/c after Sandman collapses, we have Peter fighting Venom... where did Harry go?

Also, the ending with Sandman about to kill Peter & his daughter stopping him would be much better.

With the deleted scenes added, & some expendable scenes deleted or trimmed down, this could be a much better movie. For example:

Delete: Harry/MJ dancing, & JJJ with the camera girl
Trim Down: MJ geting fired & Peter dancing

The deleted scenes reinserted must explain the following big flaws:

How does Brock know MJ is Peter's girlfriend & where to find her?
How does Venom/Sandman get the taxi & truck into the web?
How does Brock know the phrases "spider-sense" & "tiger"?
How does Brock know about Sandman's family?

Also, there must be a battle b/t Harry & Venom b/c after Sandman collapses, we have Peter fighting Venom... where did Harry go?

Also, the ending with Sandman about to kill Peter & his daughter stopping him would be much better.
Those are supposed to allude to the fact, that the symbiote gives Eddie Brock, Peter's memories.

They probably assumed it was common knowledge by now. Atleast to the people that would be seeing the movie, and would notice that. And if you didn't know that, then you should be able to figure that out, on your own. It's not that hard to connect.

Truthfully,I think these films are made for the fans,and as fans we know and understand the symbiote's powers and how Eddie knows all about Peter's secrets. But those who go to see the film who have no knowledge of the Spider-man universe probably were asking themselves,"How the hell does he know that?" I think you do have to take them into consideration after all.

Truthfully,I think these films are made for the fans,and as fans we know and understand the symbiote's powers and how Eddie knows all about Peter's secrets. But those who go to see the film who have no knowledge of the Spider-man universe probably were asking themselves,"How the hell does he know that?" I think you do have to take them into consideration after all.

I agree. If you want these films to become time-tested & be more than just a fan film, then you need to explain small but important things like Brock's knowledge. I think these films cost too much money to be made just for true fans. Sony & the others need the general audience to fill the theatres & put the DVD's in the top 10 lists.

I think there is an earlier page on this thread that shows pages from the SM3 comic where Brock is seen "obtaining" Peter's memories while swinging around. Hopefully this was filmed & is one of those infamous deleted scenes saved for SM3.1.

I think there is an earlier page on this thread that shows pages from the SM3 comic where Brock is seen "obtaining" Peter's memories while swinging around. Hopefully this was filmed & is one of those infamous deleted scenes saved for SM3.1.

I have that comic book and a moment like that would've been awesome to witness. All of the memories and feelings that belonged to Peter would come crashing into Eddie's head like a mental earthquake. I can imagine him screaming in agony as it seems like his mind in on fire. Then,he collapses to the floor and stays there for a few seconds. He slowly rises as all the confusion and pain slowly fade. Then,in a voice growing more and more with anger and rage he simple says," Parker....Parker IS Spider-man!"

That's one problem I had with the movie. The fact that they didn't explain what else the symbiote was capable of.

That's one problem I had with the movie. The fact that they didn't explain what else the symbiote was capable of.

I kinda did feel that way too. Not just with Venom/Brock,but with Peter too. It never was explained or even really shown,that the suit enhances his powers. Like,after he wakes up and finds he's wearing the black suit,he jumps off the building and then swings from a webline and lands on top of a taller building. Then he takes his mask off and says,"This is something else!"
What I would've liked to have seen is when he lands on top of the second building he says,"Wow! I never could swing THAT fast or leap THAT far before. It must be this suit. It's enhancing my power!"
Then maybe he could swing down to street level and do a strength test by lifting something he couldn't before,like a truck or something. Then he looks at the suit and says,"I don't know where you came from,but I think I'll keep you."
I did get some of that from the 90's cartoon,but I think it would've been a great moment to add.

I'm pretty damn disappointed that there was no mention at all about 3.1 at this year's comic-con. I just can't stand the idea that it could be three more years before we see the damn thing surface.:csad:

I'm pretty damn disappointed that there was no mention at all about 3.1 at this year's comic-con. I just can't stand the idea that it could be three more years before we see the damn thing surface.:csad:

I would think that SM 3.1 would have to be released BEFORE a Venom spinoff movie is released in order to help build up some excitement for the latter.

I would think that SM 3.1 would have to be released BEFORE a Venom spinoff movie is released in order to help build up some excitement for the latter.

But that's considering that they actually go ahead with a Venom spin-off in the first place. By the way, does anyone remember when a thread was on here that linked to a, I believe, French superhero website that said that Spider man 3 was coming back to theaters with the deleted scenes added in. i know it seemed more like a rumor, but if anyone knows the link to that site, and perhaps the post itself, can you please post it. Thank you.

They didnt explain that.

which is why (and i've said it before) Spider-Man 4 should be about Carnage and Venom and they should use elements from the Ultimate Comics. Like Peter's and Eddie's fathers use to work together as scientists who have already discovered a different sample of the symbiote and they are aware of its parasitical abilities like absorbing the hosts memories and energy as welll as it being a possible cure for cancer. they should explain all that in Spider-Man 4 as well as all out battles with Carnage Venom and Spidey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"