Deleted Scenes?!! [Spoilers!]

There was no Spider-Man 4. Just 3. That's why things felt "crammed"; because he was obligated to wrap up (mostly) everything in this one movie.

Rather they had a really big ass script and wanted to make it into two movies

Sam Raimi and the studio should go back and do some reshoots and some major editing,and give us an amazing movie,because this thing has so much potential to just scrap it.

Cut the jazz club scene,the crane scene,the butler scene,Peter & MJ on the web looking up at the sky,the Sandman being Uncle Ben's killer scenes(Aunt May & Peter at the police station/flashbacks) for example,and use that cut time to give us some character development.

And make all the fights just as good,and just as long as the New Goblin vs Peter was,because after that fight the others are just too underwhelming.

Sam Raimi and the studio should go back and do some reshoots and some major editing,and give us an amazing movie,because this thing has so much potential to just scrap it.

Cut the jazz club scene,the crane scene,the butler scene,Peter & MJ on the web looking up at the sky,the Sandman being Uncle Ben's killer scenes(Aunt May & Peter at the police station/flashbacks) for example,and use that cut time to give us some character development.

And make all the fights just as good,and just as long as the New Goblin vs Peter was,because after that fight the others are just too underwhelming.

well GG if they cut all that out it wouldn't be a movie just a 3.mins tv show [BLACKOUT]just kidding[/BLACKOUT]
but they should take at least the jazz scene and that it. It won't be okay to cut out the peter & MJ on web thing, and the fact that harry learning the truth,they should definetly keep that in.Also if the cut out the flashbacks then the black suit won't exist because he use it based on his anger with flint marko.But they should DEFINETLY put in the deleted scene because all the really nice scene were cut out,which makes no sense at all.
they need to do a director cut now!! it been over a yr and i'm not waiting another one!! We need this because the more i see the more mad i get.:cmad::cmad::bh:

The Jazz club scene shouldn't be cut, it's the strut down the street. Personally I don't really care about, the strut scene, in the movie; but it would obviously make a lot of other people happier. The jazz club scene was needed for the story.

Not sure if this was already put up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64iT40tPhbM

Seriously, did Peter really smack Mary in the ass???! That would have been awesome!!!!:woot:

Ah, stilling waiting for that extended version...:csad:
I would LOVE for these scenes to be included in a future DVD release. Even if they're just special features and not inserted into the movie.

There was also the scene where Eddie Brock shows up at the Stacy's residence after being fired from the Bugle. I remember in the "The Spider-Man Chronicles" there was a picture of the Stacy's home with a bunch of the film crew there with cameras, plus an article about it. To bad they cut this scene out, too. There seemed to be a lot of scenes that were cut out.

There was also the scene where Eddie Brock shows up at the Stacy's residence after being fired from the Bugle. I remember in the "The Spider-Man Chronicles" there was a picture of the Stacy's home with a bunch of the film crew there with cameras, plus an article about it. To bad they cut this scene out, too. There seemed to be a lot of scenes that were cut out.
Also as Venom Eddie goes back to the stacy's home and looks through the files on Marco.
that's how he found out about Penny

The Jazz club scene shouldn't be cut, it's the strut down the street. Personally I don't really care about, the strut scene, in the movie; but it would obviously make a lot of other people happier. The jazz club scene was needed for the story.
agreed
and I actually thought the strutting down the street was hularious. I was cracking up in the theater.

Someone in the comments, for the YouTube video, said that Sony's releasing an uncut DVD, in 09 or 10. I hope it's true.

I've read about this scene.

Also as Venom Eddie goes back to the stacy's home and looks through the files on Marco.
that's how he found out about Penny
Never heard of this though. So many good scenes.

Oh man i so want a Spider-Man 3.1/Directors cut with all this stuff in, i bet if Sam was able to keep all the stuff in it would of been a much better film.
llol theres tons of stuff missing then formthe looks of it like loads: P and another Spidey fight scene.

"I am . . . Venom"

I would've loved to atleast have him say his name. Or rather, introduce himself as he did in the 90's series:

"We're like poison to you Spider-Man! That's why we call ourselves, Venom!"

I actually believe 3.1 will be a good movie by looking at these deleted scenes, it seems they add more suspense and more depth

Spider-Man 3 3rd act.

Spidey lands on the cab ,
is smashed through the top of the cab

peter:Eddie?

Eddie: No we are Venom !

then the venom face morphs back and we have the whole my spidey sense is tingling if you know wat i mean tiger !

LOL not really a hard thing to put in there.

Spider-Man 3 3rd act.

Spidey lands on the cab ,
is smashed through the top of the cab

peter:Eddie?

Eddie: No we are Venom !

then the venom face morphs back and we have the whole my spidey sense is tingling if you know wat i mean tiger !

LOL not really a hard thing to put in there.
Rather than that, how about when Eddie has Peter on the web, and is saying "I'm gonna make you lose your girl", his voice should change, and then say, "We're like poison to you Spider-Man, that's why we call ourselves" -symbiote covers face- "Venom!"

Then later on, when Peter is webbed up by his arms, and Venom slaps him around with the "blade", instead of "never wound what you can't kill" (though that's a cool line) stick in:

Peter: Eddie, the suit, you have to take it off!

Venom: There is no Eddie! ONLY VENOM!

Then he slaps him around some more. Peter talks about power, the symbiote pulls back to show Eddie, and the rest is the way it was.

3.1 needs to be some kinda "special cut" cutting out most of the news reporters, adding some "we are venom" type dialogue, as well as altering Tophers voice to actually sound more venom like.

3.1 needs to be some kinda "special cut" cutting out most of the news reporters, adding some "we are venom" type dialogue, as well as altering Tophers voice to actually sound more venom like.
That's definitly what they need. The reporters just spoil it. They make it corny.

I don't think theres any doubt that with some serious editting and addition of the other scenes, this movie could be on par with the first two films.

If spidey 4 is being talked about 2011. Im guessing we'll get 3.1 around that time.

2011 for Spider-Man 3.1? That's a damn long wait and would be a shame. Release it next year or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"