The Dark Knight Rises Design a new Cowl for Robin

I find it funny how El Payaso is so insistent that Keyser is 14 years old.

Like he insists that I am gay.

Different fixations.

CBB, what happened to the Lane thread!? It's gone!

Ronny Shade said:
I find it funny how El Payaso is so insistent that Keyser is 14 years old.

Well, everything he says is designed to make me angry or defensive. Drives him crazy that it doesn't work. Unfortunately, what was amusing last night is now old and boring. I'm ready to move on.

So yes, CBB, what happened to the Lane thread?

Keyser Sushi said:
So yes, CBB, what happened to the Lane thread?
zer00 told me. Shadowboxing sang to the mods and got it killed :mad::mad:

Keyser Sushi said:
Tru dat.

Well, except in Kingdom Come...

Oh, god if Robin looks like that I'm gonna.....well....watch the movie anyway and say "Robin looked dumb"

Ronny Shade said:
Oh, god if Robin looks like that I'm gonna.....well....watch the movie anyway and say "Robin looked dumb"

I know. Every time I see Kingdom Come Robin I wonder where Zorak, Moltar and Brak are...

Keyser Sushi said:
Well, everything he says is designed to make me angry or defensive. Drives him crazy that it doesn't work. Unfortunately, what was amusing last night is now old and boring. I'm ready to move on.

Keyser Sushi said:
You don't listen well, do you? Is there a problem with your reading comprehension skills? I'm going to try and explain this as clearly as I can, but I make no guarantee that you're intelligent enough to understand it. That part is beyond my control.

You can't be that cynical. I mean you can but not without a reply.

You're the one insulting, trying to make other poster angry and you got it back.

Keyser Sushi said:
I know. Every time I see Kingdom Come Robin I wonder where Zorak, Moltar and Brak are...

I can't think of Zorak and Moltar with out thinking of Space Ghost Coast to Coast, which makes me think of Shark and Bear - Natures Best Friends :D

StorminNorman said:
I can't think of Zorak and Moltar with out thinking of Space Ghost Coast to Coast, which makes me think of Shark and Bear - Natures Best Friends :D

LOL. :)

I'm a Brak man, myself.

Where's my pineapple? I'm goin' to my room!

Ah...good times..good times. Been watchin Space Ghost and the gang since before even Adult Swim.

Me too. I used to come home from work back in '97, around 11 or 11:30pm and there was nothing on but the Cartoon Network. Did you ever watch 2 Stupid Dogs? I barely remember that show, but I know I used to love it...

Yes, I knew it had to be good because my Mom didnt want me to watch it. She though that 2 Stupid Dogs and Angry Beavers would turn my mind to goo or something. She is probably right of course. :(

I was following this Keyser/Payaso thing, and all I can say right now is damn, Angry Beavers was awesome, huh? Cartoons back in the day rocked; today's cartoons all suck. What a shame. I love the AB episode with the Beaver Fever song... even funnier as an adult, what with the sexualness and all.

Angry Beavers was very, unique - however all of it in a good way, a very good way. As you said todays cartoons suck - with the exception of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. I can't explain for the lfie of me WHY I like it, I just do.

StorminNorman said:
Yes, I knew it had to be good because my Mom didnt want me to watch it. She though that 2 Stupid Dogs and Angry Beavers would turn my mind to goo or something. She is probably right of course. :(

LOL!!! Well, by the time I rolled in from work at 11:30 my brain was probably mush anyway... I probably coudln't have handled anything more challenging than 2 Stupid Dogs until about lunchtime the following day. :)

Tracer Bullett said:
I was following this Keyser/Payaso thing, and all I can say right now is damn, Angry Beavers was awesome, huh? Cartoons back in the day rocked; today's cartoons all suck. What a shame. I love the AB episode with the Beaver Fever song... even funnier as an adult, what with the sexualness and all.

It's amazing how many cartoons work out that way.

Ever watch Animaniacs as an adult? I watched that show every afternoon when I was in college. The buried sexual innuendo and the copious puns... Wakko's Morrie Amsterdam by way of Harpo Marx... that show was beautiful. :up:

Thats what I attribute my fascination with Power Rangers with. After school, my brain couldnt handle any form of deep entertainment.

StorminNorman said:
Thats what I attribute my fascination with Power Rangers with. After school, my brain couldnt handle any form of deep entertainment.

Yeah, when I was in elementary school I'd come home and watch He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Try watching the original MOTU now, it's embarrassingly bad. Must have been that same kind of phenomenon...

Although I know the real reason you were watching Power Rangers was for the Pink Ranger. :D

I was a Heavy Duty Dubbas man for a long time. Fridays rocked. MiB, Batman/Superman adventures? That's the stuff:up:

Ronny Shade said:
I was a Heavy Duty Dubbas man for a long time. Fridays rocked. MiB, Batman/Superman adventures? That's the stuff:up:

Damn, I forgot about Heavy Duty Dubbas! That was at the end of my college career, I was watching those at school and then when I first got back from college and started looking for a new job. Once I started work again it was a 7am-4pm shift with a 45 minute commute each way, and I never got to see my Dubbas again. :( Well, until now, that they're coming out on DVD. I've got all four B:TAS volumes and the two Supes volumes that are out. I love that stuff, too.

What about The Tick, Earthworm Jim and Freakazoid!? Those were on around that era, too. I loved Freakazoid so much.

What does that say about me? My favorite cartoon characters are Wakko Warner, Adult Swim Brak, and Freakazoid! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"