The Dark Knight Rises Design a new Cowl for Robin

Whoa. This thread went way off the tracks....

The Fallen said:
Whoa. This thread went way off the tracks....

Yeah, it did. And all because I tried to say that Robin COULD be done well... if someone wanted to make the effort...

I find it Ironic that the one thread you (Keyser) and I try to keep in subject, has once again mutated - into this.

StorminNorman said:
I find it Ironic that the one thread you (Keyser) and I try to keep in subject, has once again mutated - into this.

Yeah, that's a good point. Sad. :(

Keyser Sushi said:
I'm just playing along because I'm studying you. You're strange.

Go on. Nothing can stop science.

Keyser Sushi said:
I did challenge you to reply. But I also was pretty sure that you wouldn't,

If you can fool yourself, you can fool the world. Well thought.

Keyser Sushi said:
If you think really hard, you'll see how that works out. I never insulted you.

Yes you did.

Keyser Sushi said:
I challenged you to prove your intelligence.

OMI, Rick jones himself challenged me. Should I be excited or shocked?

Keyser Sushi said:
You responded by trolling, which proved your intelligence, but not in a good way. Which makes me look better, and you, not so much. And the rest of what I wrote is good, and some people will read it. You are lending me credibility. Thanks. :up:

Oh yes and people will realize the truth, and there shall not be woes anymore and the world will be happy forever.

Keyser Sushi said:
I never insulted you. I was very careful about that. I never called you a fool or accused you of limited reading comprehension skills. I gave you the chance to show how smart you are. You didn't. You insulted yourself.

You gave me the chance. Omi, it was an honour not an insult, oh the blindness of mine...

Keyser Sushi said:
LOL. You're so wrong it's kinda cute. You know nothing about me.

And you know nothing about me.

Keyser Sushi said:
And I'm not mad at you. Not even slightly.

Sure and this is... like the 5th time you say it?

Keyser Sushi said:
I am neither a troll, nor a kid. Do you think I'm a kid? Is that what this is about? I guess if I was a kid I would be angry at you.

Six times now?

Keyser Sushi said:
But I'm not a kid. I'm 29 years old. I work for a living. I have plenty of things worth getting upset about,

You forgot your phone number and anathomic measures.

Keyser Sushi said:
and you are not one of them.

Oh yes. I am.

Keyser Sushi said:
You're a source of amusement, for now. You're also extremely homphobic, which I find amusing, because you're trying so hard not to be. When I accuse you of it, you can't even respond to it, that's how homophobic you are.

Die, you gay!

Keyser Sushi said:
Are you gay? It's okay if you are. You don't have to be afraid. I bet you are, and I bet it terrifies you. I feel sorry for you. :(

You never go to Las Vegas or you will lose even the bra.

Btw, you say I am gay and terrified. Are you homophobic?

Keyser Sushi said:
No, being smarter than you is intelligence. You insulting yourself is not.

Let's say... lying as you do is cool.

Keyser Sushi said:
If so you're doing a terrible job. Keep trying, though.

In fact, I am infuriating you better than I expected.

Keyser Sushi said:
Yes, but I never said you HAD limited intellectual skills. I asked you if you did. There's a difference. You didn't have to prove me right.

Disguised trollism.

I told you this long time ago.

Keyser Sushi said:
Now that, however, is a direct insult. I didn't do that to you. Not even close. Be that as it may, I'm not offended. :)

And don't forget you're not angry either.

El Payaso said:
Go on. Nothing can stop science.

LOL. That was actually funny. :up:

If you can fool yourself, you can fool the world. Well thought.

:confused:

Yes you did.

Actually, I didn't. Go back and read it. I never insulted you.

Oh yes and people will realize the truth, and there shall not be woes anymore and the world will be happy forever.

Actually, that was never the point. I like debate. I LOVE debate. I don't mind that people have different viewpoints from me. I just like to be able to discuss them intelligently. Take, for instance, The Guard. He's one of my favorite people on this board. We have disagreed on a lot of things, but we have always debated intelligently, and we respect each other.

To me that's what this place is. It's a place to discuss our different viewpoints and debate them, if we want.

You gave me the chance. Omi, it was an honour not an insult, oh the blindness of mine...

It was neither an honor nor an insult. It was a challenge.

And you know nothing about me.

Maybe, but I'm learning. You are gay, aren't you? It's okay, man, you don't have to be afraid to admit it.

Sure and this is... like the 5th time you say it?

Maybe because it's true?

You forgot your phone number and anathomic measures.

So, you are gay?

Oh yes. I am.

LOL. No, trust me, you're not. You're just spicing up a dull Wednesday night for me. :up:

Die, you gay!

LOL.

Btw, you say I am gay and terrified. Are you homophobic?

No, I'm being compassionate. Your latent homophobia could be construed as the behavior of a closet homosexual. Of course, that's just a guess. I could be wrong.

But according to you I'm a fool. Smarter than me shouldn't be intelligence... Oh, I forgot... your brain...

LOL. I never called you a fool. But even if I did, an intelligent person would certainly be smarter than a fool, correct? Granted, that's not the only criteria, but it's one of them.

Let's say... lying as you do is cool.

So now I'm a liar, am I? Interesting.

In fact, I am infuriating you better than I expected.

Okay. :)

Disguised trollism.

I told you this long time ago.

You did, but you're still wrong.

And don't forget you're not angry either.

Sorry, but I'm not. I know you're trying, but you're failing. You just aren't worth getting angry at. Sorry. :)

I saw C.Lee in here before, thought it may get closed.

Keyser Sushi said:
LOL. That was actually funny. :up:

We know.

Keyser Sushi said:

Exactly. Then fool the world.

Keyser Sushi said:
Actually, I didn't. Go back and read it. I never insulted you.

Yes you did.

Keyser Sushi said:
Actually, that was never the point. I like debate. I LOVE debate. I don't mind that people have different viewpoints from me. I just like to be able to discuss them intelligently. Take, for instance, The Guard. He's one of my favorite people on this board. We have disagreed on a lot of things, but we have always debated intelligently, and we respect each other.

The Guard start intelligent debate starting by questioning his opponents' intellect and therefore insulting people? You might have learnt it from him.

Keyser Sushi said:
It was neither an honor nor an insult. It was a challenge.

Mental challenge of course.

Keyser Sushi said:
Maybe, but I'm learning. You are gay, aren't you? It's okay, man, you don't have to be afraid to admit it.

I did long time ago. Wake up, brainy sidekick.

Keyser Sushi said:
Maybe because it's true?

Your self-convincing therapy is much more possible.

Keyser Sushi said:
LOL. No, trust me, you're not. You're just spicing up a dull Wednesday night for me. :up:

LOL. I so am.

Keyser Sushi said:
No, I'm being compassionate. Your latent homophobia could be construed as the behavior of a closet homosexual. Of course, that's just a guess. I could be wrong.

Why not? You are almost all the time.

Keyser Sushi said:
So now I'm a liar, am I? Interesting.

No, you're not a liar now. You have been for pages now.

Keyser Sushi said:
You did, but you're still wrong.

We troll can recognize each other.

Keyser Sushi said:
Sorry, but I'm not. I know you're trying, but you're failing. You just aren't worth getting angry at. Sorry. :)

Then stop being angry.

Jesus Christ.

and by Jesus Christ, I mean....Damn.

Actually, I got done watching Ghost Hunters and then I did some homework and decided to check the Bat-boards, which have been slow the past few days and BOOM. I get this.

Grammar Signal didn't light up, but I bet the TrollBat signal did. Do we have a TrollBatman? He must be so good he's invisible. Or maybe he just sucks.

I'll tell you what signal won't be on for a long long time...

Robin-Signal.

El Payaso said:

Is that the royal "we"? ;)

Exactly. Then fool the world.

Whatever. You stopped making sense a while ago.

Yes you did.

No, I seriously didn't.

The Guard start intelligent debate starting by questioning his opponents' intellect and therefore insulting people? You might have learnt it from him.

No, The Guard doesn't insult people, either. He's usually a little more polite than I am, too.

Mental challenge of course.

Oh, double-meaning. Yay.

I did long time ago. Ware up, brainy.

You keep avoiding discussing it, actually. Like you're afraid of it.

LOL. I so am.

Yes, though I'm getting kind of tired of it. You're running out of interesting things to say.

Why not? You are almost all the time.

In your opinion, perhaps.

No, you're not a liar now. You have been for pages now.

How am I a liar? I haven't said anything that isn't true, to my knowledge.

We troll can recognize each other.

Evidently not.

Then stop being angry.

I can't stop being angry, because I never started being angry. I am very, very calm, chico. Very, very calm. Calmer than you, I think. You're getting kinda squirrely.

Ronny Shade said:
Actually, I got done watching Ghost Hunters and then I did some homework and decided to check the Bat-boards, which have been slow the past few days and BOOM. I get this.

Grammar Signal didn't light up, but I bet the TrollBat signal did. Do we have a TrollBatman? He must be so good he's invisible. Or maybe he just sucks.

Damn, we dont have a GrammarGordon - thus no GrammarBatSignal.

How was Ghost Hunters? and how was the Homework?

You called him squirrelly.:) Tell me, Keys, how long does it take to write one of these 11=part posts

El Payaso said:
I'll tell you what signal won't be on for a long long time...

Robin-Signal.

LOL. :)

Was there ever a Robin-signal? I don't think there was.

But even hypothetically speaking... you're right about that. It won't be.

And the movies will be better for it, I think...

StorminNorman said:
Damn, we dont have a GrammarGordon - thus no GrammarBatSignal.
That explains it

How was Ghost Hunters? and how was the Homework?
A little dull this week and I have to pitch a movie about Space Sharks tomorrow...ultra-fun!

Ronny Shade said:
You called him squirrelly.:) Tell me, Keys, how long does it take to write one of these 11=part posts

Hehehe... what's up, Ronny? It doesn't take long, at least not when it's devolved to this point. An 11-part post to The Guard takes an hour and a half. An 11-part post to Ellie takes about a minute.

Keyser Sushi said:
Hehehe... what's up, Ronny? It doesn't take long, at least not when it's devolved to this point. An 11-part post to The Guard takes an hour and a half. An 11-part post to Ellie takes about a minute.
Hah, "Ellie." Classic. :D

Ronny Shade said:
Sure there was! B&R remember?

Dammit! Until you said that, I'd forgotten that movie existed! :mad:

Hehehe... okay, well, so there was a Robin-signal in B&R... but that movie was garbage... it doesn't count!

Keyser Sushi said:

Precocious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"