Dexter - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite moment of Dexter is the rooftop scene with Prado. When Prado says, "You have the ring?! Pfft! I HAVE CITY ******* HALL!" I laugh my ass off every time. Also when he headbutts Doakes. "I own you." BAM!

Last edited:
He throws the computer screen in episode 9 of season 3 i believe

Wait, i thought the gif on the previous page i quoted was when he was mocking that rave dude he had starpped onto his table...from this past season?:huh:

Wait, i thought the gif on the previous page i quoted was when he was mocking that rave dude he had starpped onto his table...from this past season?:huh:

oh, i thought you were referring to Eklypze post and asking another time Dexter freaked out... dont know why i thought that was what you were asking lol

i think the steroid guy scene was episode 4-5 of season 7

Oh yea you can totally tell. What I'd love to see is all the other takes from that scene. You know there's gotta be some great shots out there from over the years of him losing his **** in such an awesome way

Anyone remember exactly what ep that was from, as in ep 1, 3, etc...?

Yea I'm meaning all the stuff that ended up on the cutting room floor. There's gotta be a **** ton of footage of MCH completely cutting loose out there and I'd LOVE to see it

Finally got to watch this season and man was it good. Can't wait for next season but I do hope it's the last and they go out with a bang.

wo new characters will make an appearance in the upcoming 8th, and rumored final, season of Dexter, TV Line reports.

The first is Dr. Evelyn Vogel, who is described as, "a formidable and whip smart neuro-psychiatrist in her late 50s who assists the law in profiling criminals."

Wonder who she might be busy profiling? Dexter and Deb are both vulnerable, now.

The second character, Jacob Elroy, is described as, "a handsome and straightforward former cop who now owns his own private eye business."

Casting is currently underway.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/08/two-new-characters-will-appear-on-dexter-season-8

"The Showtime Free Preview Weekend is here! Watch Dexter and other great Showtime Networks original series like Homeland and Shameless for
FREE now until January 13th."

:up:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/12/dexter-to-return-in-june/
'Dexter' returning early, season 8 debuts in June
by James Hibberd

Dexter is coming back earlier than you think.

The Showtime hit is moving to summer for what could be its final season. Dexter season 8 will debut June 30 at 9 p.m. to serve as a lead-in for Showtime’s new series Ray Donovan.

The network also announced that Homeland will return for its third season Sept. 29 and will be paired with the new period drama Masters of Sex.

More to come…

You literally just beat me by 2 minutes Sawyer. Punk ass. Lol

It's very interesting how Showtime's being mum about whether this is the final season or not..

I assume it is since they are starting early

Early is just fine with me. Less waiting is always good. :D

Totally just realized that now Dexter and True Blood will be airing concurrently. Oh lawdy

Early is just fine with me. Less waiting is always good. :D

THIS. :awesome:

Although I hope they have the next season well planned out. Don't want them rushing things just for the sake of returning early. 5 months away already...wow.

Ordered this sick Bloodslide T-Shirt from ShirtPunch. Only two hours left.

February-22-Downhill_SP2MensMainMockup1_3f9.jpg

February-22-Dark-Passenger_SP2WomensMainMockup1_24f.jpg

Anyway,

S8 has gotten down to filming and it looks like the cast is having a fun time according to some tweets. So excited for a trailer or some interesting photos.

Last edited:
Hope it goes out with a bang rather than a whimper. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"