Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That scene, and the scene in the Hospital. Like I said in the other Thread, if there was one moment where I would have been ok with Laurel getting all emotional again, it should have been when she saw what happened to Thea. And not being strangely calm like she was. But Thea nearly getting killed by Sara is apparently not that big a deal. A much bigger deal is that Oliver doesn't view her as an equal.
Why would it matter? Thea's fine. It's not something to get emotional over. But Laurel's emotions in that scene weren't about being seen as an equal. It was about Sara, what she's doing and that Oliver kept from her what happened because he doesn't view her as an equal. It was all of that.

God bless you! God bless your family and everyone else in your life!

Why would it matter? Thea's fine. It's not something to get emotional over. But Laurel's emotions in that scene weren't about being seen as an equal. It was about Sara, what she's doing and that Oliver kept from her what happened because he doesn't view her as an equal. It was all of that.

God bless you! God bless your family and everyone else in your life!

Well, I would have hated to have you as a parent.
"I just broke my arm!"
"F*&#k it, you're alive aren't ya?"

I mean, seriously man, it wouldn't be illogical to feel guilty that one of your friends was neatly killed and in the hospital because of someone who wouldn't be there if not for you. The lack of concern is far stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"