2eec7-9.jpg

2eec7-10.jpg

2eec7-11.jpg

2eec7-12.jpg

2eec7-13.jpg

2eec7-14.jpg

2eec7-15.jpg

All the Canary masks

Looks like Laurel will be sporting Dinahs mask this season.

Which versions is she going to play? Will we see Siren X again?

Also, will she have to assume Earth 1 Laurel's identity now that she can't go back to Earth 2? Or did Ollie's half sister expose her and make that now impossible last season? I can't remember.

Which versions is she going to play? Will we see Siren X again?

Also, will she have to assume Earth 1 Laurel's identity now that she can't go back to Earth 2? Or did Ollie's half sister expose her and make that now impossible last season? I can't remember.

Thus far nothing indicates her playing a different Laurel in S8. KC at times does get things mixed up lol. She said that S8 Laurel is Laurel as if she never died....but she's straight up E2 LL lol.

Like the outfit, hate the hair. The style alone ages her...and the color isn't helping much.

In regards to Post-Crisis Laurel and how they decided to go with the version they did

What went into the decision, in terms of keeping Earth-2 Laurel versus bringing back the original version of Laurel?
GUGGENHEIM: We went back and forth on that a great deal, and truth be told, that was really driven by the spin-off. I think if we weren’t doing a spin-off, we probably would’ve gone a different way. We had a lot of conversations – me and Beth, and me, Beth, Jill [Blankenship] and Oscar [Balderrama], who will be running the spin-off, if it goes – about which version of Laurel we wanted in the spin-off, and we’ve really fallen in love, over the years, with the Earth-2 version of Laurel. We love Katie [Cassidy]’s take on that character, we love writing for that character, and we love the complexities of that character’s moral see-saw. She’s just always been a more interesting character to us.

SCHWARTZ: In Season 7 and 8, she was really able to redeem herself, and we felt that that was such an important story for her character. She’s come such a long way, from murdering people, all the time, to becoming the hero that she was, at the end of Season 8, and will continue to be in the spin-off, hopefully. So, it just felt like we would short change her, if we didn’t really honor the growth that her character went through.
'Arrow' EPs on Crafting the Series Finale and How Long They've Known the Ending

Basically they went the very very safe route.

In regards to Post-Crisis Laurel and how they decided to go with the version they did

Basically they went the very very safe route.

Well she is more interesting than the Earth 1 version. I never found the original all that interesting. Of course they could've maybe merged them, but I don't know how that would've worked out in practice.

Well she is more interesting than the Earth 1 version. I never found the original all that interesting. Of course they could've maybe merged them, but I don't know how that would've worked out in practice.

This is a new Earth, and she still would've had E2 Laurels memories via J'onn so a Laurel that fell from grace sometime during the years on Prime and came back around could've been very Faith (btvs) of them.

I thought it was just Earth-38 that combined with Earth-1 to become Earth Prime? I think Earth 2 still exists separately

I thought it was just Earth-38 that combined with Earth-1 to become Earth Prime? I think Earth 2 still exists separately

There were a multitude of Earths that merged to make Prime. Oliver just created a brand new Multi-verse. E2 is a completely different E2 from the one we know.

Did they ever state what other earths combined to make prime?

Did they ever state what other earths combined to make prime?

That would be way to many to state lol. But we know right off the bat E1/38/Black Lightning Earths merged. Supergirl showed 3 other Earths merged that contained different Brainys then we know another Earth merged from Batwoman where Beth was saved. Most of these were "lost" in the shuffle though and various doppelgangers managed to skip whatever merging happened?

Complete look at Laurels potential S7 costume

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"