Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was her best appearance in this universe.

Last edited:
From Flash forums

tumblr_o7cr3fCBfv1uvcgjlo5_250.gif
tumblr_o7cr3fCBfv1uvcgjlo1_250.gif
tumblr_o7cr3fCBfv1uvcgjlo3_250.gif

I love how ballsy and confident Black Siren was.

Just awsome. AND she took a whole build down by her own, I mean, that IS a effiing canary cry......

I need more of her!

She didn't die thank god AND they said they should not tell the Arrow Team about her.... yes Flash Team, don't let the arrow writers get near her LOL (i don't know if I'm serious or not, she was soo good on the flash, and so poorly treated on arrow....)....

They disrespected Laurel again, even after her character died. Worse, they disrespected Katie Cassidy and spat on her already on The Flash. They pandered to those that sent Katie Cassidy images of dead birds. This is garbage. These are the reasons I don't want to watch the DCTV universe anymore. What kind of people do that and what kind of people support it? Have a very great day everyone!

God bless you all! God bless everyone!

You know what? The Flash did not disrespect Laurel or Katie Cassidy. They gave her a nice juicy villain part as a Earth 2 doppelganger. Sure you could say Arrow did with the actual death, and obviously anybody who sent dead birds certainly did. However, The Flash did a nice thing for both Cassidy and Laurel fans here.

It is nice to see her have a powerful canary cry. It makes more sense for a villain to have such a powerful weapon, it would have been way too OP for a hero on Arrow. I understand why the writers made it inconsistent on Arrow. That is probably why they have made Oliver weaker this season too, even though he showed that he was on the same level as Ra's last season. Having a member of Team Arrow on the level of Ra's al Ghul would also be too OP. The Ghosts barely stand a chance as it is, what chance would they stand against someone with the skills of Ra's?

You know what? The Flash did not disrespect Laurel or Katie Cassidy. They gave her a nice juicy villain part as a Earth 2 doppelganger. Sure you could say Arrow did with the actual death, and obviously anybody who sent dead birds certainly did. However, The Flash did a nice thing for both Cassidy and Laurel fans here.
They gave her a stereotypical cartoon villain, with no backstory or pathos. Even Griffin Grey had something. They actively connected dead birds to Laurel in The Flash, had her literally say, "bye bye birdie", the tagline of those that sent her dead birds, and faked relationships that had no meaning or purpose connected to her character, while no one reacted emotionally to her character at all. They didn't do anything nice, except for allowing Katie to have more jobs in this universe, anything else isn't there, because this isn't the character, she's a villain and they gave Katie's cyber bullies more to use against her. I think Black Siren is now one of the least developed single episode villains in The Flash series 2 season history, with the exception of villains whose identity was a mystery, so they couldn't be developed. Have a very great day you and everyone!

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Didn't find anything wrong with her appearance at all. Thought it was fun. Katie clearly had a good time. She's locked up on E-1 now. Hope she eventually turns good and makes appearances once and a while on Flash, Legends, and Supergirl now that it's on CW. Not Arrow though. **** them, they had their chance and blew it.

Have her and Silver Banshee face off on Supergirl. That would be cool.

I just can't see professional writers agreeing with cyber bullies. Katie probably just wanted to have some fun on the Flash, away from the "Ollicity" mess. Hopefully she will come back and maybe show up on Legends. maybe Supergirl too.

I just can't see professional writers agreeing with cyber bullies. Katie probably just wanted to have some fun on the Flash, away from the "Ollicity" mess. Hopefully she will come back and maybe show up on Legends. maybe Supergirl too.
I think you can recognize that they did. The Arrow writers already did. Have a very great day you and everyone!

I still think my theory that Earth-2 on the Flash is really Earth-3. Where all the heroes are villains. Which is what is happening on The Flash. So maybe their is an Earth-2 Black Canary out there.

She was good as Black Siren, and I hope she'll stay Black Siren. I don't want some kind of redemption arc, where she realizes what she did was wrong, promises to do good, and takes on the mantle of Black Canary. Let her do what she does well, which is playing an evil *****.

She was good as Black Siren, and I hope she'll stay Black Siren. I don't want some kind of redemption arc, where she realizes what she did was wrong, promises to do good, and takes on the mantle of Black Canary. Let her do what she does well, which is playing an evil *****.
She doesn't do that well. This was a pretty rough performance from Katie, certainly the worst she's had in The Flash. I don't get why people think this was good. I'm sure she enjoyed playing around. But it wasn't very good. None of the E-2 performances really were in this episode or in the episode where Caitlin and Killer Frost were talking to eachother. They seemed over exaggerated and kinda vamp to me. Have a very great day you and everyone!

After last night I want Arrow to end with Black Siren visiting and killing Team Arrow. That would be the best finale possible. :woot::woot::woot:

On twitter, last night at least, I only saw good comments for her. I only searched for Black Siren, so every tweet would show and ppl were mostly pleased by what they saw, so I think they did a good job.

She wasn't too much developed but come on, she was on during half episode, interacted with Flash, Cisco, Caitlin, Zoom and had a big power display, all that on the penultimate episode of the Flash, where the focus is on Team Flash and Zoom final face off. Plus, she's one of the few (if not only) meta human locked up at Star Labs and not Iron Heights, that's big come back potential for next season....

Didn't find anything wrong with her appearance at all. Thought it was fun. Katie clearly had a good time. She's locked up on E-1 now. Hope she eventually turns good and makes appearances once and a while on Flash, Legends, and Supergirl now that it's on CW. Not Arrow though. **** them, they had their chance and blew it.

Have her and Silver Banshee face off on Supergirl. That would be cool.
yeah I agree with you the most and every one else she can be an anti hero or go pure good but keep the attitude I always knew from her time as ruby and seeing every else blame her it wasn't the actress it was the direction of the show runner Guggenheim and his plots sadly.

I Don't want see black siren on the show of arrow ever.

At least now those that were saying katie can't do the bad girl thing are doing aturn around . they can do what tye did for snart with black siren but that doesn't mean I want her on legends of tomorrow.

I want her to stay in the flash series and if there is ever a birds of pre spin off don't let Marc Guggenheim near it. ever.
After last night I want Arrow to end with Black Siren visiting and killing Team Arrow. That would be the best finale possible. :woot::woot::woot:
No I agree with O'haire I don't want see Marc Guggenheim to touch that character. ever.

other wise I'm sticking to video games where black canary will treated right . and they already have Gotham sirens vs birds of prey story coming up in DCUO .

Bring her back full time and develop her properly. They got a clean slate, she can be just as badass as Oliver/Diggle/Sara and has a background that can be explored and help us see different sides to TA. Have her seek out some friends that she had on E2 to see what they are like on E1 (coughLadyShivacough).

Bring her back full time and develop her properly. They got a clean slate, she can be just as badass as Oliver/Diggle/Sara and has a background that can be explored and help us see different sides to TA. Have her seek out some friends that she had on E2 to see what they are like on E1 (coughLadyShivacough).

TBH I'd prefer she be on LOT or Flash so that MG can't get his hands on her character...again. Besides, I'd feel bad for KC as the Olicity fandom would likely renew their foul, hateful attacks on her. If she remains on Flash and LOT she's blissfully outside of the realm of Olicity and will be used well. Then, in the last few seasons of Arrow, maybe they can finally bring her on once she's had her own time to develop as a character and maybe they'll use her properly (and who knows, if Arrow goes 6-8 seasons, maybe MG and WM will be replaced–and that might even allow for Oliver and Black Siren).

Is she referred to as Laurel or as Dinah? Or just as Black Siren?

Barry calls her Laurel and she says that Laurel is dead, at least on this earth. He asks how can he call her and she says Black Siren.

After that, just Black Siren.

TBH I'd prefer she be on LOT or Flash so that MG can't get his hands on her character...again. Besides, I'd feel bad for KC as the Olicity fandom would likely renew their foul, hateful attacks on her. If she remains on Flash and LOT she's blissfully outside of the realm of Olicity and will be used well. Then, in the last few seasons of Arrow, maybe they can finally bring her on once she's had her own time to develop as a character and maybe they'll use her properly (and who knows, if Arrow goes 6-8 seasons, maybe MG and WM will be replaced–and that might even allow for Oliver and Black Siren).

yep well I don't mind her guess staring on lot, but I'd rather she stay on flash and, it'll mess up for captain lance . it's not his laurel, his little girl. and I stated how I feel about MG getting his hands on this character.

you want arrow characters to interact with her, let be on cross overs of the flash. no one wants Marc Guggenheim to touch this character other wise we'll have the same problem as before.

It's best not to pretend MG won't make sure the character isn't ruined by himself in some way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back