Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Latino Review Black Canary is being eyed to debut in JL, to set up a planned Birds of Prey movie. Don't know what this will mean for Kate Cassidy and "Dinah" on TV. http://dlvr.it/CqCgkh

Tv and movies are separated already so this means nothing. I've heard they are still planning Dark universe and I'd be surprised if Constantine or Dr.Fate don't make appearances in that.

How often, if ever has one of these Latino review rumors been proven correct?

Justice League doesn't come out until November '17. So she will be on at least another season.

Even if this and the two names they are looking at are true then I really don't see her being written off at all. Alonal Tal? Honestly what was her biggest stuff to date? A few episodes as Jo on Supernatural, cancelled after one season Cult and an Amazon exclusive series.

Last edited:

OMG these two! lol

It not good because it gives haters what they want to see Laurel gone from Arrow? I know there two Flash but who knows if they allow two BC

They'll allow two, we've had 2 Clark Kents. She's a regular on the show so it isn't the same as using a guest character and cutting off access.

tumblr_nye42vnJrM1ttdo28o1_1280.jpg

Justice League doesn't come out until November '17. So she will be on at least another season.

Even if this and the two names they are looking at are true then I really don't see her being written off at all. Alonal Tal? Honestly what was her biggest stuff to date? A few episodes as Jo on Supernatural, cancelled after one season Cult and an Amazon exclusive series.

dont forget THE SCRIBBLER ... ( indie superhero where she is trapped in a hotel with a PSYCHOTIC summers sister)

I guess Katie noticed something in the comics to add to her character.

Yeah, that was most likely a candid BTS shot of them taking a break during filming. I don't think there are any plans of having Laurel appear on Flash, even though the comment about visiting her mother there gives a good reason for her to be in town.

So is this from when they were filming the final fight scene for last nights ep, or is Canary guesting on a separate Flash ep?

It's a shot from the crossover. If you look closely, you can tell that Flash is wearing the gauntlets Cisco built to handle the Staff of Horus.

Sucks how wasted Laurel was in the crossover. Wish we had gotten to see her and Dinah, though I am tired of all of their interactions having to do with Sara.

Sucks how wasted Laurel was in the crossover. Wish we had gotten to see her and Dinah, though I am tired of all of their interactions having to do with Sara.
well sadly that what would have been the case it was sara that went there in the first place. it seem laurel would have went other wise ether. It's just likely what would have happened. especialy with the writers. and she is going through something also beside larual bring her back which I'm sure their mother is happy to see sara alive again. sara's is marsha from the freaking brady bunch she's just not the oldest child of the Lances.

It's a shot from the crossover. If you look closely, you can tell that Flash is wearing the gauntlets Cisco built to handle the Staff of Horus.

Good catch, shame she barely featured in th4e crossover as I thought she was good in her Flash appearance last year and would like to see her guest on her own again on the show.

The crossover was packed with characters Dig got one good line, so did Thea, but Iris and Laurel just got the worst of it. Iris by far got it the worst I don't recall her appearing at all in any episode.

The crossover was packed with characters Dig got one good line, so did Thea, but Iris and Laurel just got the worst of it. Iris by far got it the worst I don't recall her appearing at all in any episode.

Thea got a bit more than that, she was involved in the Ghosts fight and she shot Vandal Savage out of the window, plus she got the great "Did I know we know The Flash?" line and the AoU gag. :D

yep thea was the only one that took down savage in part one and she had a lot of good parts.too bad the writers don't want to go all out the the pit's gift's with her . she'd probably be the only one that could have held savage at bay while the others got their licks in. it would have been interesting.

I really hope that they have Laurel make a trip to Central City on "The Flash" and allow her the opportunity to property interact with Team Flash, namely with Barry.

I'm tired of Felicity sucking up every other female character's screen time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"