Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
CV6uxx5WIAISS8Z

BLACK CANARY #10
Written by BRENDEN FLETCHER
Art and cover by ANNIE WU
On sale MARCH 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Dinah dives deeper into the past of the mysterious white ninja—along a trail that takes her deep into the heart of Europe, and face-to-face with a bizarre new enemy!
BLKCA_Cv10.jpg

After seeing Sara's awesome LoT poster, i more then ever need them to trade in Laurels police baton.

And some fresh batons, the cop truncheon has to go!

Yeah that too. I don't know what other weapon I'd give her though beside a bo staff. I'd like to see her just rely on her ability to fight hand to hand and use the scream better.

And some fresh batons, the cop truncheon has to go!

Ain't that the truth. I hate that thing with a passion. Just give her proper batons already!
Automatic_Expandable_Baton-Chrome-20_inch.jpg

smith_and_wesson_expandable_baton_with_holster.png

SpringLoadedBaton_720_zps31981dcb.jpg

Stun_Baton.jpg

And stop having her use the police baton like its a bat.

Get rid of the garter belt, set of buckles, add some colored sripes to the jacket and a more textured pants and she be good to go.

I do think Laurel should use a shock baton, it would be similar to what mocking bird has.

Na not shock batons that's too close to mockingbird for my taste

It's funny, she just posted about "Dont forget leg day"

Legs often don't show their progress as distinctively as arms do in workouts, distance runners for example, some of them have legs barely any bigger than your average thin person, yet they work them out on an a daily basis.

Yeah, seriously, it's really hard for some people to have muscular legs. Some bodybuilders actually get calf implants.

Love it. I really hope they bring in Shiva towards the end of the season for Laurel. She is someone who should constantly be striving to learn more.

Yeah that too. I don't know what other weapon I'd give her though beside a bo staff. I'd like to see her just rely on her ability to fight hand to hand and use the scream better.

Nunchucks! :sly:

I wish they hadn't dropped all of her training with Ted, she has practiced boxing from a guy who could take on Arrow and she has trained under Nyssa who helped in training Sara but they don't really utilize either styles that much.

laurel.gif

I think the producer should reconsider recasting Wildcat since the actor is not going to return anytime soon. it seem wasted that no one will train Laurel.

I don't know why they try to say they don't want to recast and wait for the actor to be available again. Sometimes it is necessary especially when Ted has been gone long enough and they dropped the storyline just about as quickly as they introduced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"