Discussion: Gay Rights II

I always hear this talk about the "gay lifestyle"... what the hell is this gay lifestyle most of those people keep talking about? Heck, most gays I know live lifes that would fit right into traditional conservative picture books.

I always hear this talk about the "gay lifestyle"... what the hell is this gay lifestyle most of those people keep talking about? Heck, most gays I know live lifes that would fit right into traditional conservative picture books.

I have a dislike for the "gay lifestyle" or "gay culture" or whatever you wanna call it, but don't have anything against gay guys.

I guess in the same way I hate sleazy men that go to bars to sleaze over ****ty women and get nothces on their bed posts, I dislike gay guys that go to "bath houses" to have sex with strangers. Some gay guys really put the camp on. They really do. And I think we've come to a point in time where more and more people, even girls, are thinking the overly camp thing has gotten a little old, stale, and annoying.

I have a dislike for the "gay lifestyle" or "gay culture" or whatever you wanna call it, but don't have anything against gay guys.

I guess in the same way I hate sleazy men that go to bars to sleaze over ****ty women and get nothces on their bed posts, I dislike gay guys that go to "bath houses" to have sex with strangers. Some gay guys really put the camp on. They really do. And I think we've come to a point in time where more and more people, even girls, are thinking the overly camp thing has gotten a little old, stale, and annoying.

Well I'm not saying you're gay for watching it or anything. I used to enjoy watching it myself. But when people say its gay, I know where they're coming from. 'Cause those dudes are half naked half the time and all sweaty and stuff.

I know you're not calling me gay. But I don't see how, even though they are in tights and touching each other, that that can be seen as gay. They are hitting each other with chairs and body slamming each other. They aren't touching each other sexually. It's like saying the UFC is gay. They're half naked and grappling each other, but they are pounding the tar out of each other.

I know people as well that the first thing they think of when making a joke involves homoerotic behavior. I have a friend who does it all the time, and when I call him on it he goes, "Well, I have a girl friend, so I can't be gay." I tell him, "Well, you like to think about gay things."

Well I'm not saying you're gay for watching it or anything. I used to enjoy watching it myself. But when people say its gay, I know where they're coming from. 'Cause those dudes are half naked half the time and all sweaty and stuff.

I know you're not calling me gay. But I don't see how, even though they are in tights and touching each other, that that can be seen as gay. They are hitting each other with chairs and body slamming each other. They aren't touching each other sexually. It's like saying the UFC is gay. They're half naked and grappling each other, but they are pounding the tar out of each other.

I know people as well that the first thing they think of when making a joke involves homoerotic behavior. I have a friend who does it all the time, and when I call him on it he goes, "Well, I have a girl friend, so I can't be gay." I tell him, "Well, you like to think about gay things."

does hating homophobes make you homophobophobic? :confuseed:

9.gif
That makes sense :hehe:

Though it may be getting dangerously close to the backlash that we black folks have if every little thing becomes offensive. Now whenever anything comes up involving racism people assume we're just whining. Guys will be like, "great, now I can't say **** anymore because some gay guy will get offended."

Though it may be getting dangerously close to the backlash that we black folks have if every little thing becomes offensive. Now whenever anything comes up involving racism people assume we're just whining. Guys will be like, "great, now I can't say **** anymore because some gay guy will get offended."

Note to all: before you read this post, be aware is is the only one I will make on this topic. If you have honest questions, fell free to PM me...but be advised I will not tolerate bashing.

What I plainly don't understand is why most anyone who completely disagrees with homosexuality is instantly labeled as being afraid, hateful, or unjustly proud.

I believe homosexuality, at its core, to be nothing more than a twisted perversion of the design which God originally created (monogamous, heterosexual union, in a lifelong, trusting, Godly marriage of spiritual integrity). I don't believe it to be a simple "alternative lifestyle"; I think it's a sin, and what puzzles me is that so many people defend it, yet lash out in anger when a Christian presents his view. I'm aware that many fearful or hateful individuals have given true believers a bad reputation, but that doesn't override the fact that God called it an abombination in His Word, and He did so for a very good moral reason: He wanted to protect us from the ramifications of sin, in all its forms, sexual or otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"