Discussion: Racism - Part 4

That has to be satire. No way someone could be that openly and ignorantly racist without knowing it.
Even if it were satire, it's based on actual talking points and rhetoric that a surprising number of mainstream Republicans have used in recent years. Quite astonishing.

Even if it were satire, it's based on actual talking points and rhetoric that a surprising number of mainstream Republicans have used in recent years. Quite astonishing.
Yeah, I know nothing about Owen Benjamin outside of the fact that he was a failed comedian and at one point, he was engaged to Christina Ricci (way back in 2008, I think). But reading some of his other Tweets, it's definitely not satire or parady or anything else.

Yeah, I know nothing about Owen Benjamin outside of the fact that he was a failed comedian and at one point, he was engaged to Christina Ricci (way back in 2008, I think). But reading some of his other Tweets, it's definitely not satire or parady or anything else.
Sounds like she dodged a bullet in not marrying him.

It's times like this where I wish reincarnation was real so that moron can experience the "easy life" of picking cotton against your will and never knowing freedom.

It's times like this where I wish reincarnation was real so that moron can experience the "easy life" of picking cotton against your will and never knowing freedom.
Seriously. I can think of a few people who could benefit from that.

Not surprised one of the Reddest Red States still does stuff like this. I remember them doing something similar a few years ago, with the Brothers Osborne when one of them came out as gay.

Edit: found it:

I don't know why he's still relevant. He's famous for something from 40 years ago and hasn't done much of note since.

I don't know why he's still relevant. He's famous for something from 40 years ago and hasn't done much of note since.
I mean, he was in Smallville, too. But yeah, that's pretty much it.

His main claim to fame is Dukes of Hazzard and outside whatever country music fanbase he has no one seems to care.

His main claim to fame is Dukes of Hazzard and outside whatever country music fanbase he has no one seems to care.
Also, because he's semi-retired, I guess, he can say whatever he wants politically without fear of being fired or canceled or whatever.

I was reading an article about the shooting at the KC Chiefs parade and made the mistake of reading the comments section. The amount of open racism that exists today is staggering.

I was reading an article about the shooting at the KC Chiefs parade and made the mistake of reading the comments section. The amount of open racism that exists today is staggering.
That's why I usually stick with Reddit to get my news. There's a lot less racist replies there. (Unless you're on the Conservative page or something.)

Social media has really let the ugly come out of hiding. If people really believe what they post then the world is a scary place. :(

I'd really love to know how hair length impacts the ability to learn.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"