The Dark Knight Do You Think Warner Bros. Will Sell The Prologue???

hemparea51

Civilian
Reaction score
As its own dvd or do you think it'll be included as a bonus feature on the Dark Knight once it comes out???

It's gonna be in the movie itself.....:)

why would it be bonus footage its the first bit of the film, and i doubt they'd sell it after making people see IaL to watch it. case closed

As its own dvd or do you think it'll be included as a bonus feature on the Dark Knight once it comes out???

the latter option. the bonus feature will be known as The Dark Knight, and will last for around 2 and a half hours. the prologue takes up the first 7 minutes apparently........

The prologue will be officially online (just my opinion). Specially after it got leaked.

the latter option. the bonus feature will be known as The Dark Knight, and will last for around 2 and a half hours. the prologue takes up the first 7 minutes apparently........

dammit can't find an 'oh no he didn't lolcat' :(

El Guasón;13537311 said:
The prologue will be officially online (just my opinion). Specially after it got leaked.

Hope so, maybe in january or febuary.

Not only am I predicting that they'll sell it, but I think that they're going to put it in the actual film and call it the opening scene and then literally project it onto screens in movie theaters around the world using a film projector and then in the future we will refer to the entire piece as "The Dark Knight."

Just a hunch, though.

well some movies release their first couple minutes online a little while before the movie comes out. they will prolly do that with this. so maybe in like may or june

Not only am I predicting that they'll sell it, but I think that they're going to put it in the actual film and call it the opening scene and then literally project it onto screens in movie theaters around the world using a film projector and then in the future we will refer to the entire piece as "The Dark Knight."

Just a hunch, though.

i think i got in first, friend.

ah well, great minds, and all that.....:woot:

well some movies release their first couple minutes online a little while before the movie comes out. they will prolly do that with this. so maybe in like may or june

But they already did that. They know it leaked and from an advertising point of view after all the hype it already made it´s in their best interest to release it in good quality. I think that we can expect to see the prologue online soon. Again, just my opinion.

kick2mz2jg.gif

El Guasón;13537415 said:
But they already did that. They know it leaked and from an advertising point of view after all the hype it already made it´s in their best interest to release it in good quality. I think that we can expect to see the prologue online soon. Again, just my opinion.
yeah but i think if they release it online, it will still be awhile. we'll see though. there's no way to know for sure.

Yeah, I think it'll hit the net within a month of the actual movie's release (I thought I'd address that since the actual question is void).

The prologue is actually the bulk of the movie. The other 2 hours, 25 minutes is just the epilogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"