Doctor Strange Casting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow is all i can say other than good find YJ1

Bale would be good, but I'd like to a different actor brought in, every character can't go to Bale or Depp, change things up a bit.

This is a tough one..

Not sure on this.....

Rumor.

Christian Bale to take on new superhero role
28/10/2008 8:52:00 PM. | BANG Showbiz 0

Christian Bale is set to play another superhero.

The actor – who has played Batman in both ‘Batman Begins’ and ‘The Dark Knight’ – is said to be the number one choice to play Dr. Strange in movie studio Marvel’s latest comic book adaptation.

A source said: “Christian is hot property right now, courtesy of Batman.

“Doctor Strange is a very different kind of hero to Batman and it’s felt Christian is the sort of actor who can make the part work on screen.

“It is understood a deal could be struck in the coming weeks.”

The Welsh-born star “tops the list” of movie bosses to portray Dr. Strange, a former surgeon who becomes a powerful sorcerer after a car accident leaves him unable to perform operations.

Bale also plays hero John Connor in the upcoming ‘Terminator Salvation’ and has signed on for two more sequels in the science-fiction franchise.

He has also expressed an interest in reprising his role as Batman if a third film is confirmed.

Thanks to iesb advanced dark ;)

http://www.livenews.com.au/Articles/2008/10/28/Christian_Bale_to_take_on_new_superhero_role

edit: i just saw the doctor strange casting poll sorry, if a mod can close this? thanks :)

I'm sure the studio is hard at work tracking down Dr Strange before they find their Thor or Cap.

very good observation...i wonder if marvel has THAT much foresight?? Why would articles come out about possible casting for a movie that wont see light of day until maybe 2012/13? Thus the reason i call it hollyweird...:whatever:

Because it's BS. This part gives it away:

“It is understood a deal could be struck in the coming weeks.”

They are obviously taking IESB's story and twisting it to sound like more than an exec mentioning Bale as a possibility.

I think its more like an actual drawing board at Marvel where they literally have short lists for the immediate future of properties they are interested in. The same source of Leo, brad, matt, and Craig rumors in the past. Doing the same thing we do here.

Bale as Dr. Strange? Utter BS....they posted it on comicbookmovie.com, which has a reputation for slanting news.

if he wasnt iron man id want downey jr. as doc.

Christian Bale can't be everybody :down

Get someone else.

What a joke. How did this even get reported as "fact"? I'd like to know just who their source is.

About a possible casting, I'm want keanu reeve as Dr.strange.

keanu-reeves.jpg

About a possible casting, I'm want keanu reeve as Dr.strange.

keanu-reeves.jpg

That would actually work, I mean his acting is a little meh. But as far as his look and build, and hes acted involving supernatural stuff before. he would def be able to pull it off. Whose gonna be wong tho?

That would actually work, I mean his acting is a little meh. But as far as his look and build, and hes acted involving supernatural stuff before. he would def be able to pull it off. Whose gonna be wong tho?

I`m also not a fan of Keanu but he's a bit mysterious like Doctor Strange .Also he played well in Constantine which is a mystic movie.

A friend showed me this on Deviantart. Not a bad choice. For those of you who don't know he's the actor from Shakespeare in Love

Dr__Stephen_Strange_by_psychegirl.jpg

Nice. I like the costume. I always thought the long red coat and scarf from the Strange mini series from a couple of years ago would make an awesome costume for the movie.

Wow... that is a great look. He leaps into the lead for me, since now I have such a stunning visual to rely on. We need some manips...

I would go with his look in the animated movie and cast Reeves as the lead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"