Doctor Who - Regeneration 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugh Laurie said something similar about filming House, how doing American TV is so much more grueling because of the long shoots and heavy episode count.

Hugh Laurie said something similar about filming House, how doing American TV is so much more grueling because of the long shoots and heavy episode count.

Combined with the rumors that doing a fake limp for 8 seasons has actually taken a toll on him.

Also flying back and forth from LA to the U.K has put a toll on his family

Again RUMORS.

I thought he had talked about the flying back and forth in an interview.

My local comic book shop has the most recent line of figures and some classic figures

Here were some old pictures I took. It was my first time in a comic book store and seeing a shelf of Doctor Who figures was awesome.

img0068aa.jpg

img0067fc.jpg

Last time I went they had a River song and Pandorica set and a Leela

Duuuuuude, that's so awesome!!!!!!! Speaking of Hugh Laurie, I have a couple of details of House M.D. related to Doctor Who: In the first seasons, House wears the same maroon Chuck Taylors as the 10th. Yesterday I saw an episode from season 7 and in one part he said "Allons-y!" to his team.

They're all so true. But the true ones make the unture ones so much better...

I think this thread's song is ending soon.

Someone should fake a shooting so it can go into hiding from the thread master.

And this is where it beginsssss

This thread is going to knock it's head on the floor in a quick write out... :csad:

On the plus side since it's regeneration 5 coming were in relatively good hands. It's regeneration 6 we should worry about . It'll begin it's life by choking the ever loving **** out of it's companion.

If you count the threads we went through before Thread Manager, we've already choked the **** out of our companion. Prepare to roll your R's and start mind-controlling people. We're gonna hit McCoy territory.

Rory fact. Even the TARDIS wanted to bang Rory.

When doctor 10 whined about regenerating, it was because he feared Rory.

Rory has been literally removed from existence and came back stronger

I'm watching The Aztecs right now, and Ian Chesterton is my hero. When someone challenged him to a sparring match, I first thought "God, this history teacher is smug." Then Ian proceeded to kick the dude's ass.

I can see why the Doctor doesn't always travel with dudes. They show him up when s*** goes down. Except for Mickey and Adric, of course.

I think the Brits are spoiled. :p They do, maybe, 13 episodes a season. And they don't have overtime.

Anthony Head was at ComicCon and they asked him the biggest difference between doing a show like Buffy in the US to doing a show like Merlin in the UK. And overtime was his answer.

Because, at 14 hours, the shoot stops in Britain. Whether everything they wanted to film that day is shot or not.

But in the US, the shoot keeps going until it's done. (Head mentioned one scene in the first season of Buffy that took 21 hours to shoot. He was thankful the scene hadn't involved him.)
True. I don't know why actors are complaining about they stand around on set all day or sit in their traliers then come out say a few lines then the crew change lighting, set, ect. Its far from the hardest job in the world and they are incredibly well paid.

These actors who whinge have a poor work ethic.

I'm watching The Aztecs right now, and Ian Chesterton is my hero. When someone challenged him to a sparring match, I first thought "God, this history teacher is smug." Then Ian proceeded to kick the dude's ass.

I can see why the Doctor doesn't always travel with dudes. They show him up when s*** goes down. Except for Mickey and Adric, of course.

Ian is my favourite companion. The doctor and Ian had a truly interesting and great relationship. Plus the guys is a badass. If we don't get a multi doctor story for the 50th I'd settle for a return appearance from Ian. :awesome:

Yeah, it was brill! Best bit: Gardner and Davies counting their money!

The Ood was fantastic.

And it was good to see Lis again.

Funny ****. Why wasn't this on any of the DVD sets?

This was made personally for David Tennant's wrap party

And now Russel T Davies and Julie Gardner's wrap party video!!

[YT]giaMRyn47Xg[/YT]

Last edited:
:lmao:

John Borrowman is awesome, as always.

And I keep forgetting just how expressive Tennant is.

Those videos were utterly awesome! Particularly love the last one about Russell and Julie.

I've had a thought. If they do, at some point soon, do another multi-Doctor story, wouldn't it be cool to incorporate the 8th regenerating into the 9th, just so we can finally see that?

We've been saying that forever.

Good luck getting Eccleston on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher