Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, these usually have commercials, at least with my provider, I have the io gold package..

I hate that the TV I bought on Black Friday broke and since it was only on sale in store that day I had to buy another TV of the same make and model and then return the broken one (thankfully the new one was same price as the BF one).

I hate that I can't stop looking at McFly's avatar. Wilde...

I hate New Year's Eve/Day. Easily the biggest sham holiday next to Valentines Day.

I find it exciting. I don't do anything, like every holiday, but I still find it exciting.

at least New Years has a reason. Psychologically it has meaning.

Valentine's Day is just marking ******** that women eat up :p

at least New Years has a reason. Psychologically it has meaning.

Valentine's Day is just marking ******** that women eat up :p
And then try to make you feel like **** if you're single on that day. As for New Years, yeah it's cool to celebrate getting through another year but after that some of us still have to go to work the next day.

I hate people on Facebook who have fictional characters as their profile pics.

I have a fictional character as my profile pic. :dry:

But that's only because I'm not much for taking pictures.

I have a fictional character as my profile pic. :dry:

But that's only because I'm not much for taking pictures.

The-Breakfast-Club-opt.gif

I HATE that the TV I bought to replace the fouled up Samsung is even MORE fouled up than the Samsung I returned to wal mart. Oh well, at least I still have my solid dependable Sony Bravia 32" LCD (sigh).

I hate Joan Rivers. I'm watching kickboxing, and of all the damn commercials her ass with her daughter shows up damn near all the time. I'm almost regretting watching this "live" and not recording it.

I hate that I'm going to miss an all-day Three Stooges marathon tomorrow.

I hate the way my "friend" shows no regard for me whatsoever.

Yesterday, we made plans to go see Les Mis (his idea). He stood me up and completely dropped off the face of the Earth and did not respond to a single message or phone call. I only found out from seeing it on my Facebook news feed that he is going to see The Hobbit today, so clearly he didn't die in a fiery car crash yesterday, though for all I know he could have. And this is a recurring pattern that has happened time and again.

It's not plans being kabashed. It's that he just drops completely off the face of the Earth and can't be bothered to take 2 seconds and send a text message (or answer one).

It's the underlying lack of a shred of respect, like he thinks I exist at his beck and call and he doesn't owe me the slightest explanation or even being informed that he made other plans.

I hate New Year's Eve/Day. Easily the biggest sham holiday next to Valentines Day.

YES!!!! Every goddamn store is closed. It's horse****! Maybe I'm just bitter that Chipotle was closed, but I don't like New Years Day as an actual holiday.

Yesterday, we made plans to go see Les Mis (his idea). He stood me up and completely dropped off the face of the Earth and did not respond to a single message or phone call. I only found out from seeing it on my Facebook news feed that he is going to see The Hobbit today, so clearly he didn't die in a fiery car crash yesterday, though for all I know he could have. And this is a recurring pattern that has happened time and again.

It's not plans being kabashed. It's that he just drops completely off the face of the Earth and can't be bothered to take 2 seconds and send a text message (or answer one).

It's the underlying lack of a shred of respect, like he thinks I exist at his beck and call and he doesn't owe me the slightest explanation or even being informed that he made other plans.

I knew a few people like that. After a few times, I had enough and did the same them. I don't need people like that in my life.

I had a friend like that. She was really great because she came through for me in ways that no other friend had done for me before, so I would let her slide with stuff like this. But after a while, I realized that we had drifted apart and the only time I heard and saw her was when she wanted something. There were so many plans that we made that never happened because she would also drop off the planet and not answer any messages for a while. I remember making plans so I could talk to her about it, but that never happened so I eventually let her go.

This happens to me whenever I go back home to visit from college but I do get to hear from them when I leave. I just stopped answering their requests and try to hang out with people who aren't coming up with these things.

I hate guys who immediately think you're a threat to them because you interact with their girlfriends when we're all hanging out together.

I do too. I don't have a picture of myself as my profile pic, but I do have a picture I took that's kind of "artsy." I'm cool with that kinda stuff, but fictional characters on facebook is kinda lame.

I hate that I have to have a golden ticket to visit an insane man with a fascination of candy's factory where he lives with a bunch of singing little orange men...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"