World Electro's Lighthouse

Yeah Electro is good ;)

Electro UK said:
A lot of talk is spreading around, saying that Topher would be a good choice for Electro (better than Venom at least). Now I'd agree, yes he'd suit him more than Venom, but I do NOT want him as Electro! Max Dillon is a menacing character even without his powers! Topher Graces is a rich little scamp who couldn't scare a spider.

Give me Walt Goggins for Electro thank you very much :up:

Yeah in a sense it would be nice to see Electro in the big screen but not at the price of seeing Topher playing him....:down:

I had to google Walt to find out who you were talking about. Yeah he would be an interesting choice.

tophergrace.jpg

Ah yes, as menecing as the mighty Electro... bah. Spider-man'd prbably die in laughter of seeing him.

shane.jpg

Give me this guy any day :up:

Walt Goggins, played Shane in The Shield TV series. Brilliant actor. He's my choice for Electro.

It's not that people really WANT Gopher as Electro, we just don't want him as Venom that much worse. I dunno who's brilliant idea it was that this maroon could play a villain and be taken seriously, but whatever.

Spider-Girl "ElectroGirl" episode: total and complete utter craptasticness. I'd post it, but fun isn't allowed these days...

As far as "gay" Electro, consider the source: Mark Millar. All I'll say is that so many homosexually-orientated remarks flow wide from this guy's mouth that I really wonder about his real, true orientation. He's thinking about homosexuality WAY too much for a straight guy, if you know what I mean... you have to wonder about people like that. What are they really telling us? And yeah, I know Millar is married.... but the homosexual jokes keep coming, and I have to keep wondering.

So does this end up tarnishing Electro's reputation? No; it makes us wonder about Millar and why he's thinking about homosexuality 24/7, and finding ways to hint about it in plotlines, that's what it does :D

that Shocker/Electro throwdown is great, I'd like to post that book too but that's not allowed, either. :(

I still say Kevin Bacon would've been the ultimate Electro.

I've often wondered about Millars mind set too. Nothing to do with which 'team' he's playing for but more to do with his sanity after what he did on his MK:SM run. So many things wrong with that arc now looking back at it. Bah!

As for the Electro gay thing, I don't believe it either. Fin Fang Foom on the other hand...now that's another story. ;):p

Symbiotica said:
I still say Kevin Bacon would've been the ultimate Electro.

Doc Ock (I think) suggested him a while ago. He certainly looks the part yes. Alas, I have not seen any of his work. I'll have to rent a movie or something.

Bacon is way too much of a pretty boy. Remember, Electro has to look like an average joe, nothing special about him.

Meh...I don't know about pretty boy....I wouldn't consider him to be like Leonardo or Orlando......maybe back in the 80's or early 90's....when he was in his prime but he wouldn't be an awful choice......

Although this actor normally comes off very soft spoken in his roles, I still recall his explosiveness in Fear...which I am referring to Mark Whalberg...

Bacon is a "pretty boy"?! Have you seen him in "Stir of Echoes"? Nothing pretty about him. He could do this - shame we'll never get to see it.

*Notices Electro UK's signature*

Still not as bad as the b*tch slapping Electro got whilst in prison! :venom:

Av' it boyo! :p

Av it? Get outta my lighthouse you stinking chav! :p

Hahahaha. T'was only for a bit of fun while I found some new quotes ;):up:

Electro UK said:
Av it? Get outta my lighthouse you stinking chav! :p

Hahahaha. T'was only for a bit of fun while I found some new quotes ;):up:
*b*tch slaps E UK*

:mad:

CHAV! F**KING CHAV! I am the anti-chav god damn it!!!

;):p lol

Venom_uk said:
*b*tch slaps E UK*

:mad:

CHAV! F**KING CHAV! I am the anti-chav god damn it!!!

;):p lol

Hahahaha!

The anti-chav? Now that'd make a good hero! :p

Symbiotica said:
As far as "gay" Electro, consider the source: Mark Millar. All I'll say is that so many homosexually-orientated remarks flow wide from this guy's mouth that I really wonder about his real, true orientation. He's thinking about homosexuality WAY too much for a straight guy, if you know what I mean... you have to wonder about people like that. What are they really telling us? And yeah, I know Millar is married.... but the homosexual jokes keep coming, and I have to keep wondering.

So does this end up tarnishing Electro's reputation? No; it makes us wonder about Millar and why he's thinking about homosexuality 24/7, and finding ways to hint about it in plotlines, that's what it does :D

Millar doesn't have to be gay to be homophobic; he just has to be rock-certain, deep down inside, of 2 things: that he himself is not adequately masculine, and that homosexuality is the apothesis of effeminacy. :D

If he's a homophobe, Millar is trying pathetically to make the worst of a bad situation. He thinks he's a little girly-man and that it's apparent to others, but he hopes to salvage some status by making it clear that he isn't the absolute-girliest sort of man (which in his mind is a gay man). That is the motivation for rigidly stereotyping gays and loudly disapproving them.

Now how could Millar's homophobic slander tarnish Electro's reputation?! Such statements only make the charactor, who has never shown any doubt about his own masculinity, look BETTER in comparison to Millar.

As far as I can see it's never masculinity that Electro is insecure about. Maybe it's performance. Yes! That would account for his obsession with competing with an alpha male like Spidey, whose virility is so evident in his copious production of "webbing." :D In conclusion, Electro can't reach his conclusions- the poor guy; how frustrating for him. ;)

Yeh, I feel an essay coming on.

I thought I would post this since it hasn't....great cover.....Spider-Man did not know what hit him. :D

AmazingSpider-Man009.jpg

Absolute classic :up: I was looking round Spider-fan at other Electro appearences the other day. Now I knew that Max had been up against a huge load of heros but just who the hell is Omega the Unkown!?!?!

Examples of Max all around the Marvel universe:
21267019774.2.GIF

21267019774.87.GIF

58763879450.3.GIF

30678897656.4.GIF

14462577792.412.GIF

Notice how he's kicking butt in all of them? ;)

:eek; How many times has Max went up against Captain America and DD? Has he faced any other superhero?

Well, as you can see Omega the Unkown too.

He's fought Cap quite a few times, both in and out of Spidey books, same goes for Daredevil (though he made more appearences in DD's 1st 100 issues than he did in Spidey's 1st 100).

He's also fought the FF and I'm sure he's crossed Iron Man's path a few times.

This lighthouse needs a new bulb.It's fading out.

*Screws in bulb*

There we go.

Now here is an excerpt from Adam-Troy Castro's Sinister Six novels.In this particular passage Spider-Man is describing each member of the Six to a loser criminal named the Disc Jockey in a bid to show him that he's amateur compared to the villains Spider-Man usually faces.

Ok Spidey's description of Electro:

"Okay,now none of these guys are exactly poster children for mental health,but the fourth guy is probably the wackiest of the group.His name is Max Dillon,and he calls himself Electro,the human power battery.Now,I don't have time to go into how,but somewhere along the line he got charged up with enough raw electricity to light up a city.He never runs out of it either.
He can release more lightning than a medium-sized thunder storm and still have enough left to totally incinerate a city block or two.Try to shoot him and bullets explode before they get close.Try to throw him in a river and he'll vaporize thousands of gallons of water without getting wet.He can fly,hurl ball lightning,blow up cars and buildings by pointing at them,give you seizures by disrupting the flow of nerve impulses in your brain,and completely drain the power from any machine you might build to fight him.
Now you'd figure a guy like this,he'd just make millions the honest way by getting a job driving turbines for the power company-but no,he prefers levelling neighbourhoods and laughing at anybody who tries to stop him".

Talk about a force to be reckoned with :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"