World Electro's Lighthouse

The Spider-Girl Electro story line went as they planned it.

Electro's daughter goes rogue and can't even touch his father without createing a "Buzz" So he goes to find Spider-man to help defeat his daughter so they enlist the aid of Spider-man's daughter Spider-Girl.

Obviously I ddin't guy it but that's what I recall from Memory.

What was all this bull shizzle Millar wrote about Electro being raped in prison???

Where did this come from??? Come on Electro experts enlighten me about this.

Doc Ock said:
What was all this bull shizzle Millar wrote about Electro being raped in prison???

Where did this come from??? Come on Electro experts enlighten me about this.
You mean all this nonsense? ;)

Electro01.jpg

LOL! That's it.

What is this "Whole new side" he's talking about???

Argh, the dreaded two panels. I was wandering how long it was gonna take for this to come up. Of course it raises the question, is Electro gay?

Now I've got nothing wrong with gay people *lie detector blows up* but of course, when it comes to the question of my favourite character being gay, I have to defend him.

First of all, I'd like to say that its not certain. We didn't even see what Max was going to say. I know some will say "Hey he's an Electro man, of course he'll defend him." but this is Max Dillon people! He was married for christs sake!

Life changing experience in prison? What? He drop the soap in the showers? :rolleyes: this is a Ditko villain. This is an outstanding classic. Not some Spot or Grizzly. You cannot screw with a character like this.

Ugh, now I'm turning it more into a rant. I really don't think that this is making Electro gay. It could have gone anyway. Could have been animals (Which I really don't know why I'm cool with :eek: ). Could have been a freakin Skrull. I'm annoyed how this small panel that will probably be ignored in comics now has changed people's view on Electro, mostly people losing respect for the character.

Electro is a great character, and for some reason, Millar thought it'd be a good idea to have a little fun with him and take the piss outta him. He's changed the way many people view Electro and it makes me very ****ing mad.

Anyways, check out how well a one Mr. Maxwell Dillon has his arch enemy, Spider-man figured in part of the sotry from this months Spider-man Unlimited

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

Now there's a guy that keeps his enemies close. Fantastic issue that really depicts Electro well. I'd print the whole issue but... well, you know. The whole thing ain't allowed.

:D Excellent scans Electro UK :up:

You shouldn't have to defend Electro. It's obviously out of character, and should be treated like Sins of the Past.

I am surprised that it was brought up so early, I expected that it would be brought up by a newbie or a troll. In my opinion it's as bad as posting the pic of Carnage being torn in half in the Carnage thread, or Doc's death scene in the Lair.

Anyways, I will post some scans that I have featuring Electro.....:up:

Has anyone seen this? They say Scott Caan would be a good choice for Electro if he were to show up in a Spider-Man sequel. They also mention that "Electro wouldn't necessarily make the greatest standalone villain, he'd be great on the silver screen as part of a larger villainous collective (possibly the entire Sinister Six)".....:down:

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/spiderman2/futurevillains.asp

Pffft, Electro could easily make a brillaint solo peformance on screen. He's one of Spider-man's biggest threats. He got a whole game for christs sakes. Put Electro on screen! Then put him on screen again with the Sinister 6!

however this pic of him wasn't bad :up:

electro_th.jpg

annoying.jpg

Unholy alliance.

Electro is seeked out by Doc Ock to take over the world.

OckandVulture.jpg

Chaos is rampant as Electro,Ock and Vulture terrorize New York with their new weapons and mechanized robots.

^^^
there is an edge to Mysterio cape there, but I don;t think he really needs the extra technology anyway. What issue is that From?

TheRiddlerkid said:
^^^
there is an edge to Mysterio cape there, but I don;t think he really needs the extra technology anyway. What issue is that From?

It's during the Revenge of the Sinister Six series from Spider-Man 18-23. I don't have my comics with me right now but it was one of the middle issues....I think 20 or 21...

Here is an Electro Power card...:up:
4Energy_Electro.jpg

and another one...
242.jpg

A very nice and threatening bust....doesn't it just scream "GET OVER HERE!"
toy86.jpg

A kick a$$ cover...:up:
MarvelAge08.jpg

Yo. I like electro, he's cool, but i wouldn't exactly call myself a fan.

I like a lot about him, but you've heard it all before.

Aside from that....

The mask throws me off. i just can't get over it. Im sorry.

What kind of electricity does he use? all electricity is made of electron currents, but there are different appearances. In ultimate SM it looks kinda like flame, very fluid and flowy. On one of the covers back there, he uses electricity that looks kinda thin and blue ...like spider webs ironically.(it also reminds me of Emp. Palpatine). and then in most cases his electricty looks like the thick yellow bolts. which is the standard, or which do u guys like best?

I cant stand it when he holds a bolt in his fist like Zeus. He conducts electricity, he doesn't make it solid and hold onto it. that's just weird.

Lastly, I would like to cast my vote that electro is not gay, but the writer who made that panel is. That pannel is almost positively pointing toward homosexuality, but that is out of character for electro and should be forgotten.

finally, there is nothing i actually dislike about electro really. all of the things i just mentioned were flaws that should be placed on the writers, not on the character himself.

ELECTRO ROCKS!

Very nice pics there powder. :up:

Let's have some more shots of Electro in action:

Wow. That guy in a yellow mask just took down a whole Hydra Hellicarrier by himself. Pretty impressive eh? ;)

SANDLICKER, it all depends of the artist. Electro has had blue bolts that are thin and yeloow bolts that are quite fat. Presonally, I prefer the yellow ones.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y94/Spiderjam/?

I like the blue lighting rather than the yellow and vulky, just doesn't look right from my perspective.

Venom_uk said:
Electro likezs the bum love! :D

:confused: uk... wtf? Could we refrain from doing this in future please. :p

Electro UK said:
:confused: uk... wtf? Could we refrain from doing this in future please. :p
S**T! Sorry dude. I tried to get back & edit/delete that post before you saw it but you beat me here. :o lol

It's all Jack Daniels fault....well that's the story I'm using & sticking to anyway. ;)

LOL! I realised that you were probably pissed when I went out this morning. I planned to edit the post when I got back. Ahh well. Sounds like you had a fun night :p

Nice thread you've started Electro UK

Electro has always been one of my fav villains and I'm glad to see him get a few good remarks said about him

He would be cool to see in a Spidey movie as he is a classic character. I'd hope to see Electro used first long before someone like Venom.

Any chance of someone opening a thread for Mysterio?

TheRiddlerKid you could do it and maybe you could call it Mysterio's Maze of Marvels or Mysterio's Movie Club etc.

Both Mysterio and Electro deserve bigger better storylines than what they've had in the past.

:D :bomb: :D

Actually Mysterio did have one amazing story line in Daredevil. The arc was called Guardian Devil and to this day remains one of my faveorite arcs of all time :up:

Here is a scan of Max being Bad-ass...:up:

Picture002.jpg

Here is a brief confrontation between Electro and Shocker...guess who comes out on top...:up:

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Huh Venom_Uk sounds like you had a good night last night...:D

Refugee from a mattress factory!!! Hahahahaha!

Turns out good ol Electro's got some humour in him! :D Thanks for the scans pm :up:

Electro UK said:
Actually Mysterio did have one amazing story line in Daredevil. The arc was called Guardian Devil and to this day remains one of my faveorite arcs of all time :up:

True enough, one of Matt Murdocks greatest storylines that had Mysterio.

It was cool, because it wasn't a regular story arc it was one of those big pictures things that kept yeah in suspense. Well from what I read about. I am still looking for the graphic novel of the 2nd volume.:(

still great publicity for Mysterio in the comics realm.

The Villain said:
Any chance of someone opening a thread for Mysterio?

TheRiddlerKid you could do it and maybe you could call it Mysterio's Maze of Marvels or Mysterio's Movie Club etc.

Both Mysterio and Electro deserve bigger better storylines than what they've had in the past.

:D :bomb: :D

There is a Mysterio thread:)

Wonder studios created by Crime master with the foward by me. so check that out, I am going to bump it up right now.:up:

A lot of talk is spreading around, saying that Topher would be a good choice for Electro (better than Venom at least). Now I'd agree, yes he'd suit him more than Venom, but I do NOT want him as Electro! Max Dillon is a menacing character even without his powers! Topher Graces is a rich little scamp who couldn't scare a spider.

Give me Walt Goggins for Electro thank you very much :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"