Everyday things that annoy you.

Waking up and realizing that the world hasn't ended yet.

Fat people who sit in the middle on the train or bus.
It's amazing how much body heat obese people give off.

I had one giganto-lady sit down next to me, her lard smearing up against me, assaulting me...and after a while it felt like I was checking to see if the Thanksgiving Turkey was done.

The HEAT....you could FEEL it, comin' off.

I had one giganto-lady sit down next to me, her lard smearing up against me, assaulting me...and after a while it felt like I was checking to see if the Thanksgiving Turkey was done.

Sounds like you were havin fun :cwink:

there;'s a girl like that at my work who's overly happy all the damn time and it annoys the hell outta me...

also people who make you try some of their food WTF:huh: :huh:

That one reminds me of another I forgot. I hate it when some of the same people check to see what your eating for lunch almost every day. I don't know about anyone else but aside from going out to eat with co-workers, if im eating alone I want to eat in F'ing peace.

It happened to me once on a bus, this huge fat lady sat next to me. I was sitting near the window and I was squeezed really tightly and it was one of the worst experiences ever. What was worse was that the lady noticed that I was really annoyed and was smiling, I felt like giving her a slap but luckily I got off a few minutes later.

People that don't use turn signals..especially on the Interstate. Oh gees, be glad I don't have a gun.

People.

Making the bed.

People you don't know being nosy watching what you're doing on the computer/internet.

When driving, someone cuts in front of you though pretty much stays at the same spot hew was in in the other lane.

People not using signal lights.

Sounds like you were havin fun :cwink:
Keeping my lunch down?
Yeah, it was kind of a fun challenge...and finding interesting images in her stretch marks, like when one gazes at the clouds, sort of fun.

So I'm sitting at a computer at the university library today, feverishly trying to finish a paper that was due something like a half an hour later. Anyways, the girl beside me gets a call on her phone from her friend who was coming to pick her up. Now, my campus is pretty hard to get around via car, it's all little curvy side roads and it doesn't really make sense. Basically, if you don't know campus like the back of your hand, don't waste your time. Have her meet you at the front gate or something.

If that wasn't enough, she actually wanted her friend to drive to the middle of campus, find somewhere to park, and walk through three buildings to come get her.

Anyways this girl was trying to give ******ed directions to her ******ed friend for fifteen minutes. FIFTEEN MINUTES. STRAIGHT. In the middle of the library where people were trying to perform academic work that could potentially better mankind. Then there's this chick and her ******ed friend.

Then, after about the fifteenth minute of conversation, I muttered "Jesus ****ing Christ..." to which she turned to me and snarled: "You shouldn't take the Lord's name in vain."

I replied: "You should tell your dumb ****ing friend not to waste her time following those ******ed directions you tried to give her. Get off your ass, go outside, and let me get some work done."

She just kinda stared at me for a minute and started looking at everyone around us. Finally one guy said "You heard him."

It was fantastic. :up:
Symbiotic-approved "best damn post I've read all day".

Ha, thanks for pointing that out.
I missed it before and it is gorgeous. :up:

I like it when people say "bless you" the first time because I know they're just being polite. But I think that it should be all-encompassing, particularly because I tend to sneeze many times in a row.

What's the point of saying anything after a person sneezes? You don't say 'excuse you' when someone coughs. It's an involuntary expulsion of air, nothing more.

So basically I find it annoying that anyone says anything after a sneeze. It's not polite it's purposeless.

The beedy eyes.

Lol. :D

* People who speak with great authority but have everything all botched up because they didn't bother to check the facts.

* Also, people (read, men) who can not accept that the thing you said is exactly what you intended to say and exactly what you believe. They have to swoop in and save you from yourself by telling you how that's not what you think at all. AT ALL. And here's why .. :whatever: As if men are the only gender perfectly capable of saying what they actually mean.

* People who are stinky.
9.gif

* Also, people (read, men) who can not accept that the thing you said is exactly what you intended to say and exactly what you believe. They have to swoop in and save you from yourself by telling you how that's not what you think at all. AT ALL. And here's why .. :whatever: As if men are the only gender perfectly capable of saying what they actually mean.
you mean you DONT wana sleep with me :huh: :csad:

OH!

You'd prefer an avatar of a different STRIPE?!
Is my Tiger Tiger burning too bright?
You don't think my avatar is GuuuuuhrrrREAT! ?

You know deep down that I was only playing with ya ;)

here kitty kitty kitty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"