Fallout 4

You've probably barely scratched the surface. These game can contain 300 hours of gameplay easily.

So Grandma's been playing the numbers. :sly:

You've probably barely scratched the surface. These game can contain 300 hours of gameplay easily.

I wouldn't go that far. I did everything you possibly could do in Fallout 3 including all the DLC and cleared it in about 85 hours. I expect Fallout 4 to be about the same if not shorter.

Anybody know how to repair armor parts that have 0 health?

I know how to repair them when they're on the frame but I can't seem to fix ones in my apparel inventory that are at 0 because they cannot be equipped.

I tried fixing them at one of the armor stations but it seems to only let me fix and upgrade personal body armor i.e. leather and Raider crap you wear straight on the body.

Did anyone get the physical version for PC? I have a question. I was just at Target and looked at the box and didnt see the DVD symbol on it nor was DVD or disc drive listed under system requirements. On the front it says an internet connection and Steam is required for activation. My question is does the retail box just come with a download code? If thts the case is there anything else inside like a map or extra?

Did anyone get the physical version for PC? I have a question. I was just at Target and looked at the box and didnt see the DVD symbol on it nor was DVD or disc drive listed under system requirements. On the front it says an internet connection and Steam is required for activation. My question is does the retail box just come with a download code? If thts the case is there anything else inside like a map or extra?

I'm not sure if its a code or an steam installer on a disc, you might as well just buy it on steam.

I wouldn't go that far. I did everything you possibly could do in Fallout 3 including all the DLC and cleared it in about 85 hours. I expect Fallout 4 to be about the same if not shorter.

I don't buy that at all. I had well over a 100 before the first DLC came. You can prob beat a lot of the quests in that time but you aren't exploring the world in that little amount of time. Just looking at another large open world RPG this gen, Iv got 216 hours in the Witcher after its first expansion and the only thing Fallout does better than the Witcher is the sheer amount of stuff packed into the game. So yea Fallout 4 will last most well into the 200 hour mark.

I think you get as much time out of these games as you want to. I played hundreds of hours through both Skyrim and Fallout 3, most of which wouldn't have been doing quests. If all you do is quests, the game(s) will be considerably shorter. But between exploration, crafting (more so in Fallout 4) and setting goals for yourself, the amount of time spent is a great deal more.

LOL! I thought I was the only one. Literally thought I was alone on this planet who felt the two were similar. That's epic.

I tried running away and ended up standing on the biggest rock I could find, spinning around with my shotgun in a wild fit of paranoia :woot:

I don't buy that at all. I had well over a 100 before the first DLC came. You can prob beat a lot of the quests in that time but you aren't exploring the world in that little amount of time. Just looking at another large open world RPG this gen, Iv got 216 hours in the Witcher after its first expansion and the only thing Fallout does better than the Witcher is the sheer amount of stuff packed into the game. So yea Fallout 4 will last most well into the 200 hour mark.

No lie, 85 hours tops. There isn't as much to do in Fallout 3 as you remember. There is quite a bit of wasted space. Fallout 4 has similar issues where there are locations where there is noting to do there but loot and I have not seen anything in Fallout 4 that suggests this game is going to be longer.

Todd Howard says it's longer game, but that guy grossly oversells his games.

I'm probably about just 10 hours in but I came across this video just now that is really helpful, and doesn't seem like the usual Fallout 4 click-bait that has been flooding most sites I visit. Definitely a bunch of tips in here that I didn't even know were a thing in this game.

[YT]6-t40w1Nysg[/YT]

Top Steam games: Fallout 4 and Football Manager 2016 top the Steam charts November 9-15

13 hours ago Comments 1
The Steam bestsellers for this week are in and Fallout 4 is still understandably topping the chart, while Call of Duty: Black Ops III has lost its...
Read more

Also with

Fallout 4 modder wants to put Doom on your Pip-Boy

13 hours ago

So much for the supposed death of the handheld console.
Fallout 4 has embraced a fine tradition of games within games. Just as Pong was playable...
Read more

Source: PCGamesN

This is my pick for game of the year, so far. I loved MGS V and its a close race between the two, but I have sunk almost 24 hours of gameplay into this and I loved every second.

If you have any active quests that relate to specific factions or potential companions. Make sure they are complete before you get to far into the story. Once that happens, the quest line breaks and you won't be able to turn them in and they will remain active. It usually occurs after the NPC that gave you the quest becomes an available companion. I have yet to find a work around for this. Gotta love that good ole Bethesda jank.

Does Lincolns Repeater return in this game? I loved that rifle in F3.

Console commands literally saved my game. I sent Dogmeat back to Sanctuary and when I needed him for a quest he was no where to be found. (I even got rid of all the dog houses except for one...but nope, still no Dogmeat) Did a console command and had him warp to me. I would have been screwed if I couldn't find him!!

Oh...and I did remove the weight limit. But other than that...not cheating.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who left the lost patrol mission a bit late. Yeah, the main quest mission impedes the resolution. Though for me personally that problem actually worked itself out. I just did the faction mission at hand with said companion. [blackout]At least I think it was just the Super Mutant base mission. Regardless there comes a point where Danse has relocated to the Brotherehood ship and will now acknowledge you found the patrol and tells you to report to Kells from then on.[/blackout] Though I don't doubt that if you do go through the main quest without doing much side quests that some would probably end up unavailable or incomplete, especially those connected with factions tied to the main plot.

My jump button no longer works, patch plz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"