Mass Effect 3 - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell wouldn't you just do everyone's loyalty missions? They are some of the best stories and parts of the game. Not to mention the achievements associated with their missions, in several cases during the final mission, someones loyalty isn't just about their survival but can affect other team members.

You've got 2 weeks till ME 3, that's plenty of time to do all the loyalty missions.
Yeah, I did all of the loyalty missions during my first playthrough because I really wanted to get as many trophies as possible, plus I wanted my team to survive the final mission, and because I had rented at first, so I wanted as much of the experience as I could get.

But of course, somehow I either took too long or had planned it wrong so that when I did my last loyalty mission for Jack [BLACKOUT]The reapers/collectors or whoever it was that attacked my ship had already killed half of my crew by the time I went to save them. [/BLACKOUT] That really pissed me off but it was too late to go back and try to replay things.

I'm debating if I should go back and play ME2, JUST for the sake of easing that argument between Miranda and Jack...

I've come into contact with a few spoilers on 4chan concerning ME3. Not sure if they're true, or trolling.

But if they are true...my god...:dry:

TELL ME!!! I must know. I'm so used to spoilers, that things don't really bother me any more. I still like seeing stuff that I know about in action.

TELL ME!!! I must know. I'm so used to spoilers, that things don't really bother me any more. I still like seeing stuff that I know about in action.

Google, there's a ton of leaked script spoilers lol there will probably be changes but I read a couple and this game's gonna be intense.

Google, there's a ton of leaked script spoilers lol there will probably be changes but I read a couple and this game's gonna be intense.

I've seen some stuff regarding Kai Leng too, I don't know what specifically. But from other people's reactions. I do not look forward to it.

Wow...
so apparently that shuttle pilot in the demo is named Steve Cortez and has a bigger part than we think. He's one of the same sex romance options, and his boyfriend gets killed by the Reapers. :csad:
It contains minor spoilers, it's not what Brolly found out.

Wow...
so apparently that shuttle pilot in the demo is named Steve Cortez and has a bigger part than we think. He's one of the same sex romance options, and his boyfriend gets killed by the Reapers. :csad:
It contains minor spoilers, it's not what Brolly found out.

Wow, that's news to me. Where did you read that?

Wow, that's news to me. Where did you read that?

Just doing what MasterChief said and poking around on google. typed in Mass Effect 3 Romance. There's a huge debate that James Vega is bi, and some want him to be Same Sex only. My third shep better get to bone Vega, or I'm going to leave him to die on a Collector ship.

I think I'm officially done with this thread until I beat ME3. See you guys in March.

Almost forgot, here's Sharpe Shepard's ID code for those who wanted to see him:

141.STP.RPT.N38.KFS.R1H.WLE.5KW.KL5.7K2.E32.3

I'm gonna back out as well. I can't resist spoilers and I don't want to ruin anything.

Well before you all go, have some lulz.

Masseffectfunny.jpg

what is 4chan

welcome-to-4chan.jpg

On a Mass Effect note, wasn't the voice actor of Kaiden supposed to be taking and answering questions in a live feed? Did anyone see that and was anything of note mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"