• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apocalypse Fox officially reveals the running time for this movie

I wonder if there will be an mid/post-credits scene.

FC didn't have one so its possible apocalypse won't have one, I doubt they will feel any pressure to include one.

If they do though it could be Phoenix related or wolverine related, if it's wolverine related I assume apocalypse will set something up for wolverine 3, maybe a wink wink about cloning.

days of future past only had one because apoclypse was announced as the next x men film before dofp was even released

Maybe it could be 135 minutes without credits and 142 with them,like the Avengers movies.

I think the consensus is its going to be longer than 120 minutes which is good. Its already longer than X1, X3, XOW and D.

I'm guessing we'll have to wait until it gets a classification.

I think if they confirm 140 minutes or even 135 minutes will be bad for this movie. It means that CW and BVS won.

Oh please, length isn't quality. The hobbit movies were just as long as the original theatrical versions of LOTR and the quality wasn't comparable. As long as it's not under 2 hours it's good. Then again, Deadpool was under 2 and was the funest movie I've seen in years. Star Wars was just a bit over 2 hours and it worked just fine, while BvS needed trimming but more importantly editing done over. As long as the editing on this movie isn't as bad as BvS, we are good.

Here on the Cineplexx site for our cinema chain it says 141 minutes. Who knows.

http://www.cineplexx.rs/movie/x-men-apokalipsa/

keir_zps24e7c972.gif

So does this win something with that running time?

Because it seems like there's a contest going on with these running times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"