The Dark Knight Friday, July 18, 2008...

I'm talking about the appeal of the character not the name of the character. Who dont want to see a dude on a silver surfing board surfing in space and has superpowers? I know I do.

thats why we have the incredibles. :p

StorminNorman said:
Do you think most mainstreme movie goers have any idea who The Silver Surfer is?
Well by the time the movie comes out everyone will. Well thats if Fox promotes it well like they did the first.

explode7 said:
Sorry I thought HP5 was before FF2 but anyways the surfer being in FF2 is gonna kill at the BO thats for sure.

Oh :rolleyes: My :rolleyes: God

StorminNorman said:
Do you think most mainstreme movie goers have any idea who The Silver Surfer is?

I think they might have some idea. I knew who Silver Surfer was as a kid, and wasn't into comic books in the least bit. Hell, truth be told i'm not even sure how or why i knew, i just did. I mean, i used to watch that show Doug, and remeber how Doug was Quail-Man? Well his friend Skeeter was The Silver Skeeter, and I somehow knew which character he was parodying, even though I'd never read a F4 comic or anything.

Besides, it doens't hurt that a shining silver dude riding a flying surfboard is a lot more memorable than some generic loser in colorful tights. Silver Surfer's pretty unique.

Is that a international release date? BB was released around the same time as in America here. So I hope that goes for TDK aswell.

^Hey dont diss superman, however you can diss that crapfest SR all you want because that movie wasn't the least bit memorable.

^Neither was FF and countless other Avi productions. SR>FF all day long.

hell yeah. sr was a trillion times better then ff.

ff2 will NOT IN ANYWAY beat the original, silver surfer or not.

Excel said:
hell yeah. sr was a trillion times better then ff.

ff2 will NOT IN ANYWAY beat the original, silver surfer or not.
Thats what people were saying about Dead Mans Chest, never say never.

SR was mediocre at best, not entertaining at all past the plane sequence, but it was miles better than FF.

explode7 said:
^Hey dont diss superman, however you can diss that crapfest SR all you want because that movie wasn't the least bit memorable.

SR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FF; DD; Elektra; X3

explode7 said:
Oh yeah? well spidey 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SR
I couldn't disagree more. Spidey 2 was horrid. If you said the first movie, I might have given you that, but even that's a stretch.

Really? Well spidey3>>>>>>>>>>> BB + SR. What do u have to say for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"