Fringe Thread - Part 2

This reel was also shown in WonderCon along with the first few minutes of the next new episode.

No real crazy reveals come to mind right now, except for confirmation that Meana (alt Nina) is an alternate rather than a shapeshifter.

No real crazy reveals come to mind right now, except for confirmation that Meana (alt Nina) is an alternate rather than a shapeshifter.

So there is only one Nina then in this timeline ?

^ sorry for my unclear comment. rather than the evil nina being a shapeshifter, the showrunners said that she is a "real person."

I took that to mean that there are two ninas in this timeline, rather than one nina plus an evil shapeshifter.

TV Line:
Fringe is finally making room for its self-proclaimed biggest fangirl, Rebecca Mader.

The Lost alumna, who wears her obsession with the Fox thriller on her sleeve (and her chest; see the photo at right), will guest-star in the final two episodes of the season, TV Guide Magazine reports. She’ll play a strong woman somehow involved in a case that is linked to Big Bad David Robert Jones.

For those not aware of Mader’s undying devotion to Fringe, the actress recently gushed to TVLine’s Matt Webb Mitovich, “I just want to be on it… This show just blows my socks off. When I meet people who haven’t seen it, I’m like, ‘What’s the matter with you?’”
Hot, used to star on LOST and loves Fringe? Got damn.... :hrt:

TV Line:

Hot, used to star on LOST and loves Fringe? Got damn.... :hrt:

Isn't Henry Ian Cusick (aka Desmond Hume) also going to guest star on Fringe for the seasonal genre-busting episode (methinks its a CSI or Cops spoof or even Lost spoof)?

Are the 2 Lost alums going to be in the same episode?!?

Doesn't sound like it. Mader's supposed to be in the last two of the season (21 and 22), but Cusick will be in episode 19.

Good episode tonight. [BLACKOUT]I am glad they wrapped up the Olivia & Peter going home storylines in one full swoop[/BLACKOUT]. Time for the bad guy to die again

I'm not usually one to criticize a Fringe episode, but I wasn't too crazy about the subplot for this episode. Every time they hamfistedly tied it into Olivia's predicament, it made me cringe.

On the other hand,
it was nice to see that capsule from season 1's The Arrival return. Also kind of guessed that this universe was his all along.

The preview for next week's episode also looks like a great return to form.

Mediocre episode for mid-season comback.
Although it looks like they spent the entire budget on the next episode.

I KNEW IT!

Glad to see that Fringe went with this simple answer. For a change :p

Yeah, I've been fairly confident for awhile now that this was it for Peter. Going back to the way things were was just a pipedream for him.

I'm pleased. :up:

so let's see here, all the events from the past seasons on Fringe doesn't matter anymore? Now we are stuck in this restart universe????

That's dumb. How come nobody is outraged by this? That is just weird that the Olivia that we watched in the past seasons doesn't exist and that her memories only exist in a "restart" Olivia???

What an easy and convenient way to restart a show.

Low numbers again. Will it get a 5th season?

Low numbers again. Will it get a 5th season?

They said its more than likely its getting a 5th season, also the ratings could be blamed for most people going to see the Hunger Games.

so let's see here, all the events from the past seasons on Fringe doesn't matter anymore? Now we are stuck in this restart universe????

That's dumb. How come nobody is outraged by this? That is just weird that the Olivia that we watched in the past seasons doesn't exist and that her memories only exist in a "restart" Olivia???

What an easy and convenient way to restart a show.

7872395.png

7872395.png

peter wouldnt let people go....they couldnt let him go. so in turn, no one let go. not really a restart, but a better world. because this universe actually has a likeable characters that are actually working together to fix their problem.

So Olivia is the only one who has her memories back, right? I was thinking Walter should start to remember Peter also.

did you miss the part where september said she is peter's olivia?

So Olivia is the only one who has her memories back, right?

maybe the cortexiphan she was being dosed with, sped up the process?

It's the same universe that we've been watching all these seasons.

Everyone's memories were changed because Peter never existed. But now Olivia's memories have returned. It's not our Olivia's memories are in this Olivia. It's always been our Olivia, and now she remembers what she forgot when Peter used the machine.

I hadn't considered everyone else getting their memories back because I figured Olivia's cortexiphan treatments and unique brain made her the exception.

when they said he was locked out of the universe, i figured they would use that to return peter to his universe, but i do like how they said peter is the one that changed, not the universe. i was pro going back to blue only, but yellow is just the best universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"