Fringe Thread - Part 2

I'm pretty sure they said new eps in April. Regardless, my DVR recorded it. I just thought it was a repeat.

I'm pretty sure they said April too...so it's really the networks fault if the ratings suck. The show has a huge following

Lordy was that episode incredible. Loved every moment of it :woot:
And apparently the odds of a 13-episode Season 5 has increased (http://www.fringebloggers.com/fring...isode-final-season-pickup-reports/#more-36966)

If all the remaining episodes (however many there may be) are of this quality, I will be a vey happy camper. :hrt:

I am really really really hoping for Season 5.

In case there isn't one, I'm sure the Season 4 finale would make for a good/decent series finale. The Season 3 finale when Peter disappeared after forming an alliance between the 2 universes would've also made for a somewhat satisfying series finale (minus the Peter Cliffhanger).

I think the Beyond The Fringe comic book was written to tie off the loose ends if Season 3 was the last season.

There's no Batman in the alt-universe :csad:

So Green Lantern is Red Lantern & Batman is Mantis. I fear what Superman & Spider-Man & the X-Men & Fantastic Four are in the Alternate Universe

Superman is Superman, there was an alternate cover to Frank Millers Dark Knight Returns called Man of Steel Returns

Although according to these covers there IS a Batman over there

Their Alternate Comic Covers:
dcfringecoversmain.jpg

Superman is Superman, there was an alternate cover to Frank Millers Dark Knight Returns called Man of Steel Returns

Although according to these covers there IS a Batman over there

Their Alternate Comic Covers:
dcfringecoversmain.jpg

That was the original timeline parallel universe though. (<---Never thought I'd ever type that combo.)

That was the original timeline parallel universe though. (<---Never thought I'd ever type that combo.)

Yeah, but I really can't see Peter's existence having anything to do with whether Batman exists or not.

I'm thinking that after the Death of Batman arc, they just didn't bring him back and he's been gone for the past 20 years..... maybe in the Alt. Universe, when comics kill off a character, they stay dead. :awesome::up:

i think its safe to say all of supermans tales are batmans and all of batmans are supermans.

or slight changes.

Episode 19 teaser:
[YT]NeEbyh-B36A[/YT]

Interesting

The Original Fringe Team are Heroes according to the people in the Alternate Universe that know about the situation

I hope Lincoln will feel more at home in the alt universe even though his alt-self is now dead...

I guess Alternate Broyles days are numbered soon

I guess Superhero Hype would be Mantis Hype over there. Oh the horror

such a fantastic episode. very fitting episode title. I know i say this everytime alt Olivia is on the screen but she has my heart.

Linc better hit that. :o:up:

Last edited:
Alt-Olivia vs. original Olivia?

Looks like Lincoln traded up. I like me some sassy redheads.

Hey now.... :o

Regular Liv is still hawt.

excellent episode. sad to see alt linc go though.

I'm not entirely sure he's gone -- we never saw the body, and the last time he was on screen he seemed to be doing OK with the wound.

The entire episode I kept thinking, "it looks like he has breasts!" I couldn't tell if they had padded him to look more 'buff' than our world's Lincoln, or if he was wearing a bullet-proof vest under that white shirt.

If he did have a vest on, he may still be alive somewhere. The question is, why would they keep him secreted away?

If he did have a vest on, he may still be alive somewhere. The question is, why would they keep him secreted away?

So that Broyles can send him off to David Robert Jones & he comes back a Shape Shifter :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"