Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Thread to discuss all things Gal

3388.jpg

Absolutely. With as much as Gal is enjoying the role & as early as we are into the DCEU, she's barely scratched the surface as to what she'll be able to do with the character. When it's all said and done, I fully expect Gal's WW to be the most memorable character of the DCEU.

Gal is so beautiful when she smiles and laughs. :ilv:

She has a sexy whisper too.

When it's all said and done, I fully expect Gal's WW to be the most memorable character of the DCEU.

I can definitely see that being the case. Wouldn't have put money on that four years ago.

I can definitely see that being the case. Wouldn't have put money on that four years ago.

Even though I was open to seeing what Gal would do with the role, I wouldn't have put much stock in that sentiment either. But now? Everybody loves her as Wonder Woman & you can easily see why: she embodies everything Diana should be in live action.

Plus, I'll always remember those two showings of BvS I went to where Wonder Woman appearing garnered applause from the entire theater both times. That was literally the only part they cheered for & the commentary that supplemented her arrival was all praise.

In fact, outside of TDK & maybe one or two other movies, that's the only time I can recall being apart of a full theater that collectively cheered for a specific moment.

Absolutely. With as much as Gal is enjoying the role & as early as we are into the DCEU, she's barely scratched the surface as to what she'll be able to do with the character. When it's all said and done, I fully expect Gal's WW to be the most memorable character of the DCEU.

Too late, as she is already!:woot:

Me too.
And she gave more than what i expected.

I was longtime fans of batman since childhood, i watched every live action batman film.

But she converted me to become wonder woman fans easily.

Now i dont care about batman, everyday just updating about wonder woman!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"