Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It that summary is true, that would means it mirrors the ending of The Kingsroad. The most underrated episode of the series imo.

Again... I don't know if any of that is true or not... so if it isn't... BE GENTLE.

I will not be. I will rage against you with the power of a thousand suns, or Ramsay and like 12 Northern Ninjas. :argh:

Reek deserves all of your anger, pain and sorrow.

Do your worst... Once you're a eunuch, nothing else matters.

Well I be damned. Oh and ..... Yes!

Jeez they didn't even try to bridge BloodRaven's look from last season with his new look. Visual continuity who needs it?:funny:

And the Children look different as well. Although I much prefer the new design.

hey so those spoilers were spot on so far...

NOW WILL YOU BE GENTLE YOU COWARDICE BASTARDS?!

Wun Wun!!!

giphy.gif

Thorne: " For thousands of years the Night's Watch has held Castle Black against the wildlings."

Tormund: "Until you."

:funny:

Tormund is the ****ing man.

and here........ we..... go...

**** yes!!!!!!

And next week.
Tower of Joy

Funny... the best episode in the past 2 seasons (well 5 and 6 so far) does not have Dorne, Dany, or Tyrells.

Obviously... Hardhome was better but that goes without saying.

What is up with all everyone being dethroned? Its like all the kingdoms are descending into madness.

That ending tho.

**** yeah.

Spoilers for the teaser for next week:

This week we see the Lord Karstark sycophant licking Ramsay's boots because Robb executed his lunatic father. Next week we're going to see Umbers hand over Rickon. I really hope we get "The North Remembers" speech from either the Mormonts or another Northern house. One of the reasons why the story in the books is so compelling is because the Northern houses are more fiercely loyal than the other kingdoms.

**** yes, jon snow's back! I knew kit harrionton was lying!

What an episode.
What happened in the last couple of minutes were kind of predictable, but it was still a relief to see Jon finally resurrected. Balon's death was also a long time coming. But the biggest shock of the episode was Roose's death. I figured it might happen at the hands of Ramsay, but not this soon. I have been wanting to see that since the Red Wedding, so I was satisfied nonetheless. Roose may have had his death coming, but the part with Walda and the baby was brutal. The show constantly finds new ways to make Ramsay an even sicker son of a *****. I can't wait to see Jon slice him in half.

Euron seems to be off his rocker.

I guess I am alone in thinking [blackout]Roose's death was stupid. It was rushed as **** just like Dorne and once again D&D hate great actors. McElhatton didn't even care anymore. Not to mention... Revenge for the Red Wedding.. So far... Tywin and Roose have been killed by their sons. The only revenge we have left now is Walder Frey, and let's face it... the only acceptable death for him would be Arya going ape **** on him or ..Gods be good....Lady Stoneheart.[/blackout]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"