The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that short reel, I believe Daisy has the looks, the charisma and presence to be Han's daughter/a young Jedi.

Of all the rumors that didn't come to fruition, I really wanted to see Benedict Cumberbatch and Saoirse Ronan.

I am reading over the Cast now.. and :wow: :woot:

If you've seen Lord of the Rings, the first Hobbit movie and Rise of the Planet of the Apes, you should know Serkis work.

Yeah, I just glanced over him as I imagine he'll be a character created via performance capture.

It is such a Disney thing to make what's presumably the new lead characters black and mexican... or a really, really british guy with bad yellow tea stained teeth...or a woman (Star Wars: Episode PC) Lol. They found some ugly ass people, I gotta hand it to 'em.

:dry:

Domhnall Gleeson was cast? Bill Wesley got a role? From Harry Potter to Star Wars. Not bad. :D

Poor Hamill looks like the ****ing crypt keeper. When 900 years old I am, look so good I will not though, maybe...

I can't be the only one that's a bit underwhelmed by the cast, right?

Oscar Isaac is the only actor I'm really excited about in this.

Boyega will be like Episode I's Obi-Wan Kenobi. If I were to guess.

I'm,guessing Daisy Ridley is Han and Leia's daughter and Boyega may be her love interest
:yay:
He's an actor. :huh:

I doubt he could of got both roles and getting a role in Star Wars is possibly bigger than a role in the ff reboot. I'm not trashinng the FF reboot by the way.

Not sure what is confusing about that :oldrazz:

I was hoping we might see a female villain this time around.

First the f-u to the EU and now this...this movie is looking better and better all the time!

I can't be the only one that's a bit underwhelmed by the cast, right?

Oscar Isaac is the only actor I'm really excited about in this.

I'm underwhelmed as well, I just wanted one actor in the mold of McGregor or Ford and a female Jedi who was a grown woman not Bella Swan in a Galaxy far far away.

I'm underwhelmed as well, I just wanted one actor in the mold of McGregor or Ford and a female Jedi who was a grown woman not Bella Swan in a Galaxy far far away.

Presumptuous. :up:

all i can say is Andy Serkis?!

YASSSSSSS!!!

tumblr_lo1w67GtrE1qa9jn1o1_500.gif

How old is Daisy Ridley? If she is that young, I wonder why Ronan was out of the running so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"