Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Now I'm in the mood for this film again after replaying the Ghostbusters 2009 remastered videogame and rewatching the first two films back to back

Hasbro Unveils Monopoly: Ghostbusters Edition!

monopoly-ghostbusters-in-pack-2.jpg

May have to buy that now just to pass the time.

Josh Gadd is annoying but those reunions have been fun . Looking forward to this one!

I'm hoping Rick Moranis shows up as a surprise guest considering he's coming out of retirement to work on the new Honey I Shrunk the Kids sequel with Gadd.

A Rick Moranis appearance wouldn't fill the Harold Ramis-shaped void, but it would certainly help a bit.

I forgot about it too
They never released anything else after the first trailer. But then again, the virus became big in January/Feb and that trailer was released one month earlier in December.
They pushed it back anyway

Filming was completed before the hollywood shutdown right? Post-production is the only thing needed and productions are resuming soon. Which means marketing can pick up again soon even though the film was pushed back

Filming was completed before the hollywood shutdown right? Post-production is the only thing needed and productions are resuming soon. Which means marketing can pick up again soon even though the film was pushed back
What is "soon" the movie isn't coming back until March 2021. And that's even still a maybe with how little we know about the virus is gonna act.

What is "soon" the movie isn't coming back until March 2021. And that's even still a maybe with how little we know about the virus is gonna act.

Hasn't some film and tv productions already resumed since last week and some more resuming in the next couple of days or weeks??

Hasn't some film and tv productions already resumed since last week and some more resuming in the next couple of days or weeks??
I wasn't clear, sorry. I meant "what is soon" when it comes to marketing since you mentioned it. There's no reason to start marketing this again until late fall or winter. At least in terms of another trailer

Oh in that case, I agree. Forgot it was pushed back that far

If we're going to add new posts here with youtube links in them.... can people please type out what they are... because all the notifications show are 'embedded media' and each time it makes it look as though there's a new trailer or something that has been surprise released

The video thumbnail shows exactly what it is if you read

not in the email notifications... which is the only way a thread like this is follow-able in the quiet time. to see the thumbnail, you have to open the link to here

not in the email notifications... which is the only way a thread like this is follow-able in the quiet time. to see the thumbnail, you have to open the link to here

Fine. It's a reunion special

Ernie Hudson on Afterlife
"Jason Reitman — who actually was in the second movie, he was the kid who opens the second movie, and I just remember him being around the set on both of the movies. So I know that he grew up with them, it's very personal to him, he wrote an amazing script, and he's established himself as a director on his own right," Hudson began. "He's a wonderful director and so when this started to happen, and because Jason was involved, I felt this would actually happen, I was really excited about it. But when it happened, going to the set for the first time and seeing Sigourney Weaver and Bill [Murray] and Dan [Aykroyd], honestly, it was almost spiritual. I mean, I know that sounds weird, but I was very moved by it. I was very touched.

"And I've seen everybody. I run into Sigourney sometimes, when I'm in New York I'll see Bill Murray. Just over the years, I've had contact with all of them, but somehow we're back together and wearing these jumpsuits, and it's a production, and it was great. It was just very moving and it was just wonderful. And the new cast is incredible, the kids are."

Ghostbusters: Afterlife's Ernie Hudson Says Reuniting With Original Cast Was "Almost Spiritual"

He notes they were wearing jumpsuits in the movie. presumbaly the Ghostbusters ones? and i have had this theory that Sigourney's character was gonna be take Egons place in that area. we will see.

Last edited:
The whole narrative of this film, and its family legacy is lovely. I'd be so happy to see it succeed.

Now I'm in the mood for this film again after replaying the Ghostbusters 2009 remastered videogame and rewatching the first two films back to back

I replayed the game during lockdown myself. Still fun. It was good enough that I was sad it wasn't a full-fledged remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"