Gina Carano is No Longer Cara Dune... Fortunately

So, most of the charges have been withdrawn by the accuser and there was no settlement.

Look, ultimately I hope that, like this article suggests, Dawson isn’t a violent transphobe. I really would like it if most SW fans could go into the coming Ahsoka content without reservation and get a little bit of enjoyment to make 2020 less of a **** show.
And going by that article it seems that Rosario Dawson wasn’t even directly involved in that dispute. Seems that at was more of an issue involving the plaintiff and Rosario’s mother.

So, most of the charges have been withdrawn by the accuser and there was no settlement.

Look, ultimately I hope that, like this article suggests, Dawson isn’t a violent transphobe. I really would like it if most SW fans could go into the coming Ahsoka content without reservation and get a little bit of enjoyment to make 2020 less of a **** show.
Ahsoka's not my favorite, but she is a big part of the mythos I was always really liked Dawson, so it would be nice if that was the case. Beyond the purely selfish, it would be nice to find out someone transgender wasn't violently attacked.

Eh, you’re stretching. And I’ve never heard about this sexually harassing his cast members? Didn’t they all rally behind him when the internet became the very bully they try to condemn?
Parks and Rec. He was suppose to do a scene where he lost his pants, but not actually show anything. He decided it would funnier if he showed everyone his dick. There is actual footage of it, and when it came back up during a certain movement, they had to make it clear that gave him a real talking to.

What am I stretching?

The incident I have heard about was that everyone had agreed to him wearing flesh colored underwear for a nude gag on Parks and Rec. They were not getting the reaction they wanted, so Pratt unilaterly went nude, surprising his female coworker. Exposing yourself to coworkers with out their permission is sexual harrassment. Sure, it does appear that he isn't a serial abuser. My personal opinion is an *******, and most of his projects have no interest for me.

Bringing this back to Carano, everything I keep on seeing is that everyone involved with MMA are terrible people, and people should stop trying to make them into actors.
I love MMA. There are some really good people involved, but the are definitely very much the minority, and even they have their... "quirks". Though those are usually more like being crazy in the gym and not this kind of stuff.

This reminded me. I think Tito Ortiz, a complete piece of crap, just won some sort of office in Vegas I think. Celebrity can definitely get you places.

The Dawson thing's a good sign, seemingly. Hopefully a proper indication that, you know, a violent assault and discrimination didn't unfold. Though a little funny if confirming that she's clear on it comes out of the same incident that drove home that Gina Carano's the worst.

303krn.jpg

Thanks, guy with the nonsense philosophy.

She's gone Alt-Troll to a serious extent... Damn though my "Big Strong Woman" fetish was hard to keep in check this episode.

She does expand the definition of beauty and sexual attractiveness in a good way for women I think.

Too bad about the obvious **** personality.

The incident I have heard about was that everyone had agreed to him wearing flesh colored underwear for a nude gag on Parks and Rec. They were not getting the reaction they wanted, so Pratt unilaterly went nude, surprising his female coworker. Exposing yourself to coworkers with out their permission is sexual harrassment. Sure, it does appear that he isn't a serial abuser. My personal opinion is an *******, and most of his projects have no interest for me.

Bringing this back to Carano, everything I keep on seeing is that everyone involved with MMA are terrible people, and people should stop trying to make them into actors.

It's not even hearsay. They openly talked about it and used it on the outtakes. It was openly talked about on the talk show circuit and at panels. HAHAHA! Chris Pratt, that goofball likes to get naked! And at the time, it was openly talked about Pratt got reprimanded by NBC. Like yeah, he was heavily warned. That was part of the story though before the whole movement.

What a difference five years makes.

Last edited:
It's not even hearsay. They openly talked about it and used it on the outtakes. It was openly talked about on the talk show circuit and at panels. HAHAHA! Chris Pratt, that goofball likes to get naked! And at the time, it was openly talked about Pratt got reprimanded by NBC. Like yeah, he was heavily warned. That was part of the story though before the whole movement.

What a difference five years makes.

The only opinion I care about regarding this, is the cast/crew that were there. Everybody else's is irrelevant including opinions on the internet.

It is what it is. I'm not here to judge anyone, but these are the facts.

It's really crazy that people buy into what should be seen as an obvious ploy/ money grab shakedown with Dawson. She wasn't the only accused person, and the guys story (as it usually happens) fell apart on simple inquiry. But 2 years later, it's still being perpetuated simply because of her political leaning, and who her boyfriend is.

But the Carano stuff is just flatly heartbreakingly disappointing, because she is doing the stupid "If I laugh along, they won't laugh at me" crap with meatheads and dullards she associated with. Stuff like this explains why it may not be her acting ability, that got her career held back. I really liked her, but she should have been more Dolly Parton/ Cher about how she handled her fandom.

Eh, you’re stretching. And I’ve never heard about this sexually harassing his cast members? Didn’t they all rally behind him when the internet became the very bully they try to condemn?

No, he's on point. Free Speech doesn't cover this stuff. It's about people, not opinions.

Racists and Bigots are bad people, who should be blackballed and shunned. Especially, if they are like Carano, they are willing to lose new wide ranging fan support to appeal to Loser Culture like she has over the past year.

I was a fan of hers till all this crap was put under the spotlight. Now I literally cannot see her the same.

It's really crazy that people buy into what should be seen as an obvious ploy/ money grab shakedown with Dawson. She wasn't the only accused person, and the guys story (as it usually happens) fell apart on simple inquiry. But 2 years later, it's still being perpetuated simply because of her political leaning, and who her boyfriend is.

But the Carano stuff is just flatly heartbreakingly disappointing, because she is doing the stupid "If I laugh along, they won't laugh at me" crap with meatheads and dullards she associated with. Stuff like this explains why it may not be her acting ability, that got her career held back. I really liked her, but she should have been more Dolly Parton/ Cher about how she handled her fandom.

Are you saying the online campaign against Dawson was an alt-right QAnon or bot conspiracy trying to gaslight people? IE Stormfront in The Boys?

Are you saying the online campaign against Dawson was an alt-right QAnon or bot conspiracy trying to gaslight people? IE Stormfront in The Boys?

Given the dozens of things they've done/ pushed in the media against other celebs, undoubtedly. This is their thing, they smear people with these online whisper campaigns. But they are so thuggish and crude, once you start questioning the contrary facts they are stating & investigating details, it all falls apart. Like this Transexual person has a history of fraud and grift before this "assault", it is why the story never got traction.

Given the dozens of things they've done/ pushed in the media against other celebs, undoubtedly. This is their thing, they smear people with these online whisper campaigns. But they are so thuggish and crude, once you start questioning the contrary facts they are stating & investigating details, it all falls apart. Like this Transexual person has a history of fraud and grift before this "assault", it is why the story never got traction.

Like that girl who made a rape allegation against Justin Bieber that fell apart in five minutes when Bieber produced the receipts proving he wasn't even staying at the hotel where she claimed it happened.

And then it turned out there was a whole group on Twitter planning to make fake rape accusations against a list of young male celebrities.

I don't think this is quite the same thing.

The hypothesis Rosario Dawson was targeted and accused of being transphobic when she's historically been someone who is a political activist, liberal, and very pro-LGBTQ. And it's the work of bad faith operators on Twitter trying to direct the outrage mob against her.

Difference being with Gina Carano is getting criticized for things she's actually posted on social media.

Set up^

and Reminder..

Not a joiner...? Yet she's default following their rules. As she says with a Rebel tattoo on her cheek.
Pretty clear this is her spin off show....
Star-Wars-Rangers-of-the-New-Republic-logo-announcement.jpg

Although the way she worked with Fennec Shand in today's ep., they might have her be the first recruit into her Ranger squad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"