Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw left half of her face in Comic Con footage.
If she's in prison, does she have ,,M" at her right side of face?

No, I don't think so. You could see her face in the other clip and I didn't see an M. Though one half was cast in shadow.

I think having a M in her face is a good reason to hide her in the promotionals. I've watched the Ccomic Con trailer again and I think there can be perfectly a M under the sadows... but the quality is so low that I'm not sure.

Something is going on with her, first photos and nothing...

We couldn't even recognize who's running with her, and you tell me she doesn't have ,,M" on her face? I have to see this teaser from CC in HD to judge, maybe at tuesday.

There was a pretty hi-res 720p version of the Wonder-Con footage going around, but it's still too difficult to make out, even at full size.

All those images and NOT one Rogue still?

Oooooh it's really obvious that they are keeping ROGUE purposely under wraps and it's pissing me off yet intriguing me at the same time lol

C'mon now we have to admit they're likely keeping Rogue under wraps. She wasn't in the teaser and we get a ton of promo pics and she's missing. Her and Colossus are the only ones missing from the new promo stuff (of the bigger returning characters). That is very suspicious and it must be deliberate.

I'm waiting to see what we get in the trailer. It's possible she does have a M on her face and that could be the reason for her lack of material. Or because she doesn't have a black suit. I don't know, I just know her lack of stuff is getting conspicuous now. I hope it's because they want to really show her off in the full trailer. But I'm prepared for more possible secrecy.

That Iceman and Kitty pic absolutely yells 'intimate' and 'romantic'. That look and body language doesn't say friendship or strategy to me. I could be wrong but it does feel like they are throwing the idea of Kitty/Iceman at our heads. I think they may well be a couple in DOFP.

I hope she does have that, hope it's not just a Bishop thing.

That's possible. Maybe all prisoners get branded and Bishop escaped. Or it could be he either did it himself as a statement or it was done to him as torture.

It would be interesting and sad if Rogue has also been branded.

All those images and NOT one Rogue still?

Oooooh it's really obvious that they are keeping ROGUE purposely under wraps and it's pissing me off yet intriguing me at the same time lol

Im avoiding all new pics, but I noticed none mentioned Rogue, so yeah... its pretty obvious Rogue stuff is spoilery, either for the costume, her situation or something.

and you knwo what? Im really glad she's been kept as a certain secret until trailer, Id love to see some suprises on Tuesday.

Because I feel like Ive seen many things already, and unintentional, thanks to facebook main page :csad:

But what if she doesn't get any new clips in the trailer? I think I might cry lol

Keep In mind back In 2000 Rogue was absent from first teaser from x-men and was seen only briefly In first full trailer.It was only In last trailer where they showed the wolverine and Rogue relationship would be important to final film.

There are 2 shots of rogue in comic con preview so likely we will get something of rogue In official teaser trailer.

Anna Paquin was first actor aparet from Hugh Jackman,patrick Stewert,and Ian Mckellen that Bryan Singer went to from OT after taking over as director.I am confident she has
as Important role In film.Let's remember she filmed her role in film during time off from true blood.So her actual screentime will likely be limited but what matters Is what they do with her screentime.

But what if she doesn't get any new clips in the trailer? I think I might cry lol

Me, instead of crying, could start getting mad, like really really mad

no twitter, pic, no official photo, no still and then no new scene or shot on the trailer??

mmmm.... let me breath some seconds, because...

I'd cry then get mad. It's time to give us something. Rogue is a popular character and her fans and X-Men fans in general are getting impatient.

I just hope this is really some kind of secrecy and it's not just that her role is so small they're not bothering to promote her.

Gonna be a lot of angry fans if that was the case.

Of course her role isn't tiny. You don't do 4-5 days of focused filming for a couple of scenes. And Anna herself has been promoted as being back as Rogue. She was on the SDCC panel, the pics from that and announced with fanfare by Singer at the same time as Shawn and Ellen. Her role not being big enough to promote isn't what's going on. Lucas has had more and he really is a small role.

This is down to hiding Rogue's storyline. Something about her clips must be really spoilery. It seems like they're having problems finding stuff to show that won't give things away. Or they're waiting for the trailer to really unveil her. She is an anticipated character and they know it. Maybe they wanted to keep one back to get the fans on the edge of their seats. If she isn't in the trailer much then we know it's for spoiler reasons.

really hope they show some new shots of her, Im feeling frustrated right now with all the sites posting the pics and reading Wolverine, Magneto and Xavier everywhere, like if the x-men fans didnt care about the actual x-men members.

Storm, Rogue, Iceman, Kitty, Colossus.... all iconic characters from the x-men universe, yet its like they are random new characters added to this movie.

They are exactly the characters that should be appearing in ALL the marketing of each x-men movie.

The actual X-Men, you know?

Oh jesus we get all these great pics and still complaning.

Wolverine Is an X-Man.Xavier Is founder and was defacto leader of the X-Men for years.
Magneto has worked with X-men during reformed times and leader In AoA.We got pic of Iceman and Kitty together today.Around comic con we got publicacy shots of Colossus and
Bishop.We are getting something In trailer of Storm.

Im posting my arguments.

If you reading my comments, and being myself a Rogue fan, cant understand me, then I cant help you more.

the main characters of this movie arent the actual x-men, we all know which characters are the prominent ones.

Its not complaining for the sake of complaining, is opinions after all the interviews and official material posted to date.

The actual x-men on this movie feel like less important characters. Either if you like the comment or not. But its the big truth.

You made comments saying they aren't releasing pics of actual X-Men,and I countered that.By know it's becoming obvious they aren't releasing Rogue pics due to them being massive spoilers.Just like with first X-Men they keep her under wraps to keep his storyline secret.

Sorry Marvel, I can understand Angamb's complaints. WE ARE GREEDY!! :D

yeah, how can a Rogue fan be frustrated until this point in the saga and with the marketing to date?

these negative fanboys complaining when there are 10 Rogue pics since April!!

:)

It would be nice just o have ONE still or scene in the trailer. Is that too much to ask?

:) Hell at this point I would even be OK with a tiny image.

Im sure once the trailer comes, some days later all individual shots will arrive like X3 days, so thats when we, more than likely, get the first Rogue pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"