Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought they would've taken her and not only gotten her powers back after the cure failed, but gotten the FULL powers of flying and strength.

Why is x-menmovies.com still posting a gif of Rogue? They just posted this one today:

tumblr_my8qn4qEQg1swdsh3o2_500.gif

O for the love of pete! You and that signature gots to go! lmao

Last edited:
The only way to bring justice for OT cast is to buy X-men films rights :woot:

Fans, let's start a kickstart campaign and will make movie we want :woot::woot::woot:.

Sadly, a kickstart campaign (made by fans) would never work.

Even Halle Berry told us the fans to do a campaign or something if they want to see a X-Men 4 movie get made.

The only way to bring justice for OT cast is to buy X-men films rights :woot:

Or maybe they should make a film that could possibly have a proper send off with the creator of the OT. :hmm

Well I just assume they would've progressed the character fully. Like how we saw with Iceman in the 3rd one.

Iceman's powers are different from Rogue's. Flight and strength are not part of absorbing powers and memories.

But if creators made Rogue like in Evolution series it could work. Rogue could use all powers which she had ever absorbed. But without making her Marie Sue :) all these powers would make her insane.

Last edited:
You should've changed the title of this thread from: Girl gone ROGUE to ROGUE girl gone.

What about those credible twitter tweets? I think its a ruse. But I should be prepared to.be let down

What about those credible twitter tweets? I think its a ruse. But I should be prepared to.be let down

What credible Twitter tweets? Why would people on Twitter have all the answers?

I do not know, people here said they were credible. They just said Rogue had about 3 important scenes toward the end and that they're confused about why Singer would cut her out.

Rogues role would likely been to bring wolverine back which would have been important, but they could give the role to kitty and it wouldn't actually effect the story because rogue would have used kitty's powers anyway

If those tweets were credible, that would mean Singer cut three scenes instead of one, I don't buy that.

oh, did you really believe it was only one scene? lol

It was more than that. Just a rescue scene doesnt make any sense. That would have a reason, so they needed Rogue for something. And that something must have been cut too.

So... basically Singer is lying.

oh, did you really believe it was only one scene? lol

It was more than that. Just a rescue scene doesnt make any sense. That would have a reason, so they needed Rogue for something. And that something must have been cut too.

So... basically Singer is lying.

I agree. There's no way she was added to the original story for gratuitous reasons. She was a plot point. Now that she's gone, they have to change the plot, which is a structural change. This doesn't bode well.

I agree. There's no way she was added to the original story for gratuitous reasons. She was a plot point. Now that she's gone, they have to change the plot, which is a structural change. This doesn't bode well.

Why does it not bode well?! If she was simple enough to remove without much hullabaloo than her presence wasn't that integral.

Not saying she wasn't important to a portion of the movie because clearly she was but saying it doesn't bode well is a little alarmist. If she able to be removed without much dismantling from the movie I doubt it's going to wreck anything.

It is some what worrisome. But how significant of a structural change is it really? The mission in the future seems to be, ultimately, about protecting Wolverine while Kitty transfers his consciousness. IMO she wasn't needed. It just sucks we are missing out on some extra drama and character moments.

Exactly its about character development. Rogue being in this film meant something serious for her character. If we followed her arc she went from scared teen to x-kid to cured to imprisoned and rescued by the villain who kidnapped her in X1 to save Wolverine mirroring X1. Sigh

Yeah I don't believe that Rogue only had 1 scene in the movie. We saw her twice in the trailer. Then there's pictures of her in the X-Jet and the X-Temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"