Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no green/white costume in the clips. There was the grey jumpsuit which is proof she does wear something different to the others for at least part of the plot. She clearly isn't an X-Men anymore so she probably doesn't have a black suit. Which means it's doubtful she'll be wearing one when she returns either. They can't just magic up a black suit to fit in the middle of a war. I doubt they keep spare Rogue clothes around just in case she should randomly return after possibly years away. And Storm and Kitty battle suits wouldn't fit. I expect her to probably not wear what the others do and instead have more casual stuff as that's all they've got ala X2.

Oh yes they can.

I'm am baffled as to why this thread is the most popular of all the character threads.

I'm am baffled as to why this thread is the most popular of all the character threads.

Because most of the time we're not talking about Rogue as a singular character. We're talking about her various pairings with male characters and then going off tangents about them for a bit.

Or we're talking about her hair...

tumblr_m5k0kag12x1rrn2gf.gif

and now that you mention it... I like how hear hair looks on that gif.

Love hair discussions :funny:

oh, didnt you like my reply?

Anna seems to, lol

oh, didnt you like my reply?

Anna seems to, lol

tumblr_mbzibtpQ2Q1rywlbu.gif

I'm just fondly remembering the kinds of posts you made way back when, leading up to X-Men: The Last Stand. Hair, hair, everywhere.

tumblr_ldw0dzroj31qf62ilo1_500.jpg

lol, I was really obsessed with Rogue's look back then.

Now Im still interested, but Im less obsessed, lol. But... you posting gifs of blonde Anna from True Blood make it harder to avoid the topid lol. Love to see sexy Anna from time to time

Because Rogue is a popular character. She's always been talked about a lot when a new movie is coming out. Plus she is the one we know the least about. And how she was left in X3 makes her intriguing.

lol, I was really obsessed with Rogue's look back then.

Now Im still interested, but Im less obsessed, lol. But... you posting gifs of blonde Anna from True Blood make it harder to avoid the topid lol. Love to see sexy Anna from time to time

I'm not obsessed with her look but I want to see more of her so me can judge what her look this time is.

@Mulholland-jr I thing especially with this film, there seems to be quite a lot of mystery surrounding paquins role in the film!

Because its the X-Men! And X-Men are about a group of mutants! And characters like Rogue, Storm already built a loyal fanbase for the past several years or decades.

When I looked at the other sections, like when it comes to character threads, people usually talk the main hero (like Spidey, Thor, Cap, Iron) and the lead villain. For the supporting characters/leading lady, they usually only have like 2 to 5 pages.

But in this section, its different. Supporting characters in the movies like Rogue and Storm, can have like more than 20 pages.

Rogue has always been the most popular on these forums and the legacy continues lol. Everything from her look, love interests and outfit.

:)

If only they'd release a photo of Rogue in DOFP.

YASS!!!! I love it. I can't wait to see more of that movie, seems really interesting.

This might be old news but I've been going over the SDCC panel footage and I wonder if Hugh might have been dropping a hint at one point (when they were all asked a general question about costumes). I'm including the whole quote, because it was clear from it that he was choosing his words about the future suits very carefully:
"It's very cool, and again just hit me if I'm saying anything I shouldn't, but in the future the X-Men suits...are ah real -- I'm just pausing because I'm going too far -- are unbelievable. First of all, Hell of a lot more comfortable to wear than in X-Men 1 and 2. But they look really amazing. And people in the future wear suits who've never worn suits before and that's all I'm going to say."
Hmmm....

To me it means people who never used suits before Will do it this time. And the only two that didnt wear the OT suits are Xavier and Magneto.

What makes me think it might be a hint at Rogue, is

1) The SDCC footage showed Xavier and Erik in suits, so unless Hugh didn't know what was in the footage about to be shown, I don't see why he was playing so coy about it,

2) If you count FC, the characters of Xavier and Erik have worn suits before. (Although it could be that Hugh wasn't counting FC).

It's nothing really solid, but, I got the sense he was trying to tell us something about those costumes....

What makes me think it might be a hint at Rogue, is

1) The SDCC footage showed Xavier and Erik in suits, so unless Hugh didn't know what was in the footage about to be shown, I don't see why he was playing so coy about it,

2) If you count FC, the characters of Xavier and Erik have worn suits before. (Although it could be that Hugh wasn't counting FC).

It's nothing really solid, but, I got the sense he was trying to tell us something about those costumes....

Definitely not about about Rogue. She wore her leathers in X2 as well as her blue X-Fatigues (bobby and John didn't wear them) and X3 she wore her leathers again.

Just like Angamb said it's about Magneto and Professor X

Definitely not about about Rogue. She wore her leathers in X2 as well as her blue X-Fatigues (bobby and John didn't wear them) and X3 she wore her leathers again.

Just like Angamb said it's about Magneto and Professor X
Ah thanks for clarifying. :yay:

article-0-1AEA42EF000005DC-204_634x883.jpg

NOW it makes sense why Halle & Anna were all cozy at Comic Con. With Halle's upcoming TV I'm sure she was asking Anna on tips with it.

I hope we see some time with Storm & Rogue in DOFP.

Did their time in Montreal overlap at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"