Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i am sure she will be sexy running from sentinels lol

Thay might burn off her clothing when they fire upon her, but since the rest of her might be invulnerable, she'll be left to run around naked

I wonder if she's going to do the kiss attack. Not sure if it would work to Sentinels.

Thay might burn off her clothing when they fire upon her, but since the rest of her might be invulnerable, she'll be left to run around naked

The Fantastic Four writers want to know how you know about that scene they had written for Jessica Alba.

That's what I loved about the X-Men films, they didn't sexualise their female characters.

I was thinking of the first 3. First Class did sexualise 3 of their characters...

That's a curious thing. Even with a naked Mystique, the shots they had of her were never exploitative, I thought. Good on Bryan! Fail on Vaughn.

Not worth it.

Last edited:
Angel was one of the most pg rated Strippers Ive seen haha, and the only thing about Emma they really did right or fun was her look and the scene with her mind screwing the guy.

Last edited:
Hugh Jackman shows more non-blue, non-scaly skin in X-Men Origins than any woman in the franchise. I've yet to hear a peep about those scenes, and they're completely unnecessary. The way people talk, you would think Moira stopped and did a striptease at the Hellfire Club, before eavesdropping on Shaw.

Last edited:
Hugh Jackman shows more non-blue, non-scaly skin in X-Men Origins than any woman in the franchise. I've yet to hear a peep about those scenes, and they're completely unnecessary. The way people talk, you would think Moira stopped and did a striptease at the Hellfire Club, before eavesdropping on Shaw.

Hehe... I don't think First Class went too far but it's obvious, especially after repeat viewings, that there is more sexuality in there. All the women stripped to lingerie or nudity at some point. To me, that says something about the director, who also wanted mutant prostitute Stacy X (and Wolverine and Storm bonking) in his X3! lol.

yes there was obvious sexist, and sexuality scenes, but, I thought it was fitting for the times

it made it feel like an authentic 60's movie

Plus High Jackman's ass is sculpted perfection.

One of my favorite things about First Class is it's stylishly sexy feel. Kinda like the 60s Bond movies.

Nothing wrong with using sex appeal as a factor in an X-Men movie as long as it's classy and fun rather than gratious and speculative. Motivated within the context of the story and the characters also helps.

Some people here talk about First Class like it was some Michael Bay movie in that regard. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
One of my favorite things about First Class is it's stylishly sexy feel. Kinda like the 60s Bond movies.

Nothing wrong with using sex appeal as a factor in an X-Men movie as long as it's classy and fun rather than gratious and speculative.

Agreed.

I was thinking.
Seeing Wolverine ( Hugh ) always gets a big ass role in the X-Men francise I think he will be one of the two X-Men who will get send back to the past.
Who will be his compangion? I think and hope Rogue in stead of SKitty.
Why? Well the relationship between Wolverine and Rogue is great and if a pair has to be send back I think it should be Rogue with Wolverine.
Give Rogue a god damn big role this once please..

What do you guys think?

The problem Is Filming begins april 15 for DOFP and Anna Paquin Isn't available to start filming her scenes till sometime In June due to True Blood.If It wasn't for that I would
say Rogue would have the kitty Pryde role In film.It's possable Ellen Page Is back to take some of the role Bryan singer wanted for Rogue.

One of the biggest secrets of this film Is who Is time traveler?Is It changed to more than one character?Is It physical time travel? Are they sticking to time travel of changing mind with younger version of character?

If say Xavier,or wolverine go back In time by changing mind with younger self maybe It's Rogue's job to watch over that person during the travel.Maybe have to fight to guard
person during attack by Sentinles.

I was thinking.
Seeing Wolverine ( Hugh ) always gets a big ass role in the X-Men francise I think he will be one of the two X-Men who will get send back to the past.
Who will be his compangion? I think and hope Rogue in stead of SKitty.
Why? Well the relationship between Wolverine and Rogue is great and if a pair has to be send back I think it should be Rogue with Wolverine.
Give Rogue a god damn big role this once please..

What do you guys think?

Id preffer Kitty alone. And if not her, Rogue alone.

to have Wolverine as the traveler or one of the travelers would generate even more hate to this franchise, from fans of the other x-men and haters.

So fingers crossed Singer wont use the "easy" route

The problem Is Filming begins april 15 for DOFP and Anna Paquin Isn't available to start filming her scenes till sometime In June due to True Blood.If It wasn't for that I would
say Rogue would have the kitty Pryde role In film.It's possable Ellen Page Is back to take some of the role Bryan singer wanted for Rogue.

One of the biggest secrets of this film Is who Is time traveler?Is It changed to more than one character?Is It physical time travel? Are they sticking to time travel of changing mind with younger version of character?

If say Xavier,or wolverine go back In time by changing mind with younger self maybe It's Rogue's job to watch over that person during the travel.Maybe have to fight to guard
person during attack by Sentinles.

If Kitty is the traveller it will have to be physical time travel (she obviously won't be born yet, nor would Rogue, Iceman, etc. Unlikely even Scott or Jean would have been born by 1973 either).

If Wolverine is the traveller, mind swap or physical, that'd be very ###ing annoying to put it mildly (not least as I want to see him get killed in the future with his charred skeleton, claws still popped, in all its glory).

Xavier is a possible I suppose, and it might be fun to see how well Macovoy can ape Patrick Stewart, but I think that one's unilkely. Same applies for Magneto (that being said Magneto swapping with his younger self could be an interesting twist).

Anyways, atm my money is on Kitty, as it was in the books, but going back physically. Now in the books she was the only viable candidate as her younger self had not been trained yet to resist telepathic attacks, but maybe for this they can say the nature of her powers makes her the only one who can survive the process of physical time travel.

And if Singer wanted Rogue for the role of traveller then I have to question his reasoning. Rogue never did much worthwhile in the films when she had powers, what use is she without? At least Kitty took down the Juggernaut...

Anyways, atm my money is on Kitty, as it was in the books, but going back physically. Now in the books she was the only viable candidate as her younger self had not been trained yet to resist telepathic attacks, but maybe for this they can say the nature of her powers makes her the only one who can survive the process of physical time travel.

I really like that explanation. I like when these movies find a smart way of using their powers and the choices they make for certain plot points.

So Kittys power would be a solid choice for the time travel

That explanation can work.

People also need to accept Rogue will have Important role In this.In past Bryan SInger X-Men films she was the equilvent of Kitty.

Even If they have wolverine In future share fate similar to comic version there Is possibilty of bring the 1973 adamanturm less version Into plot to help stop Brotherhood.
So Rogue or Kitty might have to get Him to help save future.

People also need to accept Rogue will have Important role In this.In past Bryan SInger X-Men films she was the equilvent of Kitty.

I'm not so sure that the nature of the importance of her role will be what you want it to be. I can easily see her being killed as a major emotional point to a character like Wolverine (something that may drive the film forward). I'd hate to see her die, but I'm not going to presume that her role is what you say it is.

I never said they are likely to be time traveler but odds are Rogue will get some focus and something important to do In future.Maybe have to see Iceman be killed by Sentinles.Her
and Iceman may be film Equilvent to what Kitty and Colossus were In original comic.

if she dies, I hope she is one of the last!

She needs to EVOLVE on this sequel, appart from being already a more mature Rogue since the very beggining.

But would be a great arc for her to end being one of the last survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"