Gotham Gotham Season 1, Episode 18 "Everyone Has A Cobblepot" General Discussion

An Ok episode.
Lord Marshall doesn't mess around, poor Dr West. Funny to see the actor in such predicament when you know what he did in Re-Animator.
Fish looks good with a blue eye.

I really liked the episode.

+Great cinematography and sets. It should always be snowing in Gotham.
+Focused intriguing story.
+Creepy stuff was actually creepy. Daughter in the attic. The bird story. The Dollmaker.

I like Fish's new blue eye. Theatrical like an eye-patch, but less played out.

I really liked the episode.

+Great cinematography and sets. It should always be snowing in Gotham.
+Focused intriguing story.
+Creepy stuff was actually creepy. Daughter in the attic. The bird story. The Dollmaker.

I like Fish's new blue eye. Theatrical like an eye-patch, but less played out.

The show has A+ potential. It just took a while to figure out how to balance the action with the plots. Gotham's like a highly anticipated book that is a little uneven in the first few chapters then becomes a page turner!

I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm rooting for Nygma to get a date with Kristen Kringle.

I'm on a completely different page it seems. This Gotham doing its best impression of American Horror Story is getting old to me.

I'm on a completely different page it seems. This Gotham doing its best impression of American Horror Story is getting old to me.

Your the first person I seen that made the American horror story comparison I've been thinking that for the last 5 episodes so it's funny u said that. I like this episode overall dent and Gordon team up was good. Out of the 3 comic book shows I do watch this is my least favorite well arrow and Gotham are tied right now due to arrow not being that good this season compared to its first 2. 1.The Flash 2. Arrow 3. Gotham

Your the first person I seen that made the American horror story comparison I've been thinking that for the last 5 episodes so it's funny u said that. I like this episode overall dent and Gordon team up was good. Out of the 3 comic book shows I do watch this is my least favorite well arrow and Gotham are tied right now due to arrow not being that good this season compared to its first 2. 1.The Flash 2. Arrow 3. Gotham

There are too many threads in Gotham and it's getting too outlandish. Sionis has a corporate and deadly fight club? Ok. The board members of a massive multinational are going to assassinate a 12 year old boy? Ok. There's some organization that kidnaps and butchers people as spare parts for cosmetic and health reasons? Ok.

I also wish they'd stop with all the poorly disguised social commentary about how rich corporates are evil. Yes, we get it's a hot social topic, but it's a dead horse. The writing on this show isn't subtle enough. It's coming off like an Elseworld's version of the Batman universe, "What would Gotham City be like if everyone except 5 characters is severely mentally ill?".

Yeah. I have been trying to pull out the good stuff watching this and there are some things I like about the show. But man, there's so much that's bad about this thing that I seriously doubt I'll be giving this another go next season. I'll finish this one if only because I'm this far in. The potential still exists but they've done very little of actual quality with it.

Yeah. I have been trying to pull out the good stuff watching this and there are some things I like about the show. But man, there's so much that's bad about this thing that I seriously doubt I'll be giving this another go next season. I'll finish this one if only because I'm this far in. The potential still exists but they've done very little of actual quality with it.

It was good until the most recent stuff with Falcone and Liza ended. Then it started going off on these bizarre, macabre tangents. It's almost blurring into campy horror now. This last episode with the doctor turning his assistant into a woman at the end...ok?

The whole season just seems inconsistent now. It started off slowly and very measured, nothing extremely strange that eventually devolves into organ harvesting cults and assassination plots on kids. The tone is just all over the place now compared to where it started out. I dunno, I'll see where it goes but the writers need to sort their angles out. It felt like it was mainly about Gordon but now that seems to have become an afterthought with them squeezing as much ridiculous "underground Gotham" weirdness in as possible.

Nygma just turn into the riddler now..this "ms kringle angle is pising me off"

FISH...DIE PLEASE

Nygma just turn into the riddler now..this "ms kringle angle is pising me off"

FISH...DIE PLEASE

Fish will die in the future. She has too many enemies and not enough friends.

Right now I'm liking the prisoner on the island story.

the dollmaker stuff was ridiculous
but as always the penguin moments were amazing

Fish will die in the future. She has too many enemies and not enough friends.

Right now I'm liking the prisoner on the island story.

It's already known she won't last thru the end of season one. I don't know if they'll actually kill her off (although I do believe that's what will happen), but she ain't coming back.

It's already known she won't last thru the end of season one. I don't know if they'll actually kill her off (although I do believe that's what will happen), but she ain't coming back.

I did not know that. How will it go down? We shall see. I think Fish goes out with a bang, and hamstrings someone before she's taken out.

It's obvious that this show is starting to drag since they didn't plan on it being a full season originally. I guess they had to scramble to extend plot elements, and its hurting them I feel here and there. Could be worse.

The cgi for the Dollmakers doll was some of the worst i've seen on tv in a long long time.

I'm really liking the Bruce, Alfred, and Wayne Enterprises plot stuff..they should focus more on that.

Frankenhooker overreacted a bit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"