Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 1 - "Pax Penguina"

I think I saw the name Buscemi in the credits and the leader of the criminal gang resembled Steve.

Does Steve Buscemi have his own Donnie Wahlberg that I just never knew about?

Yep.

Michael Buscemi is the younger brother of Steve Buscemi.

I liked the episode.

Jessica Lucas in that outfit....got dayum.

tumblr_ownv96G9Bf1r0a0smo3_500.gif

QONVIyz.gif

You ever think she was pretending to be unstable in front of Bruce? She appeared to me to be fishing a bit. Wanting him to say how much he cared for her. And then Alfred has to come up and interrupt the moment.

Yeah, now that I have rewatched the scene I think Selina purposefully balanced on one foot when she asked "Oh you want to say something to me?", probably hoping that Bruce would say something like "Be careful or you'll fall" (and Bruce DID glance down at her feet multiple times). But he still refused to give her what she wanted and commented on her dress instead (and she was still glad he said that). Perfect BatCat dynamic.

Just started watching the episode. I like how Jim is always that cop that does the right thing and then gets a dirty look from all the other officers.

It gives you that idea of how bad Gotham really is and why it needs the bat down the line.

I like this crime license idea and great to see Penguin again. He's looking really good too, love the hair!

"You're welcome", lol.

And also forgot how much I love Zsasz.

Great to get back in the swing of things with Gotham, can't wait for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"