Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamora is initially with Ronan, Nebula and co I thought? Sure i read a while back she starts off with them but then goes awol.

I think Gamora and Nebula are actually fighting in that scene. (It would go along with some BTS reports, too.) I think Nebula is turning her back to her while Gamora is running around just to do some kung-fu style badassery. Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan (among many, many others) always made it look bad-ass to turn your back to your opponent before drop-kicking them into the next zip code.

That would be badass. :woot:

I wonder what happens to Gamora's sword and why she's fighting without it, though? That's why I thought she was running away to go help somewhere else.

I am really hoping for a Kill Bill style showdown between Gamora and Nebula. Something crazy and fun and brutal. Maybe with less severing of the limbs and blood.

Gamora is initially with Ronan, Nebula and co I thought? Sure i read a while back she starts off with them but then goes awol.

She's both. Starts out working for Thanos/Ronan, but eventually turns "good" and joins the Guardians.

Just trying to figure out when/where the different Gamora scenes take place. The sword scene is definitely as a Guardian, but the one with her running behind Nebula....? It's hard to tell if she's got a dark uniform or a brown (Guardian) uniform.

It looks like Guardians of the Galaxy is still trending on twitter. And the views on JK's YT feed are rapidly approaching 4 million!

[YT]watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y[/YT]

:awesome:

She's both. Starts out working for Thanos/Ronan, but eventually turns "good" and joins the Guardians.

Just trying to figure out when/where the different Gamora scenes take place. The sword scene is definitely as a Guardian, but the one with her running behind Nebula....? It's hard to tell if she's got a dark uniform or a brown (Guardian) uniform.
Her black clothing in the movie is sleeveless, and in the gif where she is running she has sleeves, so it has to be her Guardians uniform. And the uniforms look red to me, not brown.

It looks like Guardians of the Galaxy is still trending on twitter. And the views on JK's YT feed are rapidly approaching 4 million!

[YT]watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y[/YT]

:awesome:

Dammit I meant to post that when the trailer dropped, too bad I forgot.

:hehe:

Don't you guys try and take that away from the man!

tumblr_n189pt9hIc1qzkdnwo1_500.gif

:o

Someone posted this on CBM, I must say I whole heartedly agree. :thor:

attachment.php

I don't see anything.

It's the picture of Ronan lifting Drax in the air then is "vs this guy"followed by a picture of Thor during T:TDW's Vanaheim battle.

Man, where has everyone gone? This place is DEAD now.

The initial excitement has kinda died offI guess. I'm listening to Hooked on a Feeling over and over now.

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but Reilly says about them calling themselves the GOTG, yet there seems to be an assumption that they meet in prison?

Love the look of Nebula, and in that shot where she's neck stabbing that guy, British people may recognize Brendan Brady from Hollyoaks. Yes, I have watched some Hollyoaks in my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"