Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one love spoilers and eat them up but I can understand those that want to go in and have it all be brand spanking new. Spoiler tags are needed folks

I too love spoilers and eat them up. I like my spoilers with Frank's red hot. I put that **** on everything :cwink::oldrazz:

this is as spot on as i could find. [BLACKOUT]the scene when he gets mad u can see sort of a cosmic smoke coming from his eyes.

there are only 2 scenes. one with ronan and nebula(poor nebula) AND another where he tricks the collector into giving him the stone from the post credit scene of thor 2.

you see lady death for maybe 2 secs and he tells her he wants to spend an eternity with her. (this fool is crazy) from his dialogue u can tell he is VERY cunning, sinister, and evil. his plan to win over death shows how evilhearted and cruel he is.

the whole movie is one master trap from thanos. [/BLACKOUT]

OMG, this is like a greatest hits collection of the Mad Titan in what amounts to basically a cameo :hubba

How does Yondu look? I wish we'd get a glimpse.

Can anyone gauge this film's success?

Will it be the John Carter of 2014?

Will it be the Iron Man of 2014?

or will it be just enough to not be a failure? Green Lantern type

Can anyone gauge this film's success?

Will it be the John Carter of 2014?

Will it be the Iron Man of 2014?

or will it be just enough to not be a failure? Green Lantern type

$450-500 million and 70-80% on Rotten Tomatoes.

It's going to be a fun movie and I expect people are going to enjoy it. So I'd say the Iron Man of 2014.

I knew it would be Nebula. Poor Nebula. :(
:( Oh this is making me apprehensive. I don't care for seeing female characters, villain or otherwise, brutalized horribly... and that's the impression I'm getting from these hints. Can someone tell me what exactly happens to her so I can be warned going into this movie?

:( Oh this is making me apprehensive. I don't care for seeing female characters, villain or otherwise, brutalized horribly... and that's the impression I'm getting from these hints. Can someone tell me what exactly happens to her so I can be warned going into this movie?

I imagine it might be something similar to this.

wioft0.jpg

Depends on when it happens in the movie. In the comics she starts out looking like this,
33w49wp.jpg

Oh c'mon .... this is a Disney/Marvel CBM. It's not like the movie SAW or some crap. LOL

Over dramatic much?

New International trailer over at the site that shall not be named guys. Awesome trailer, a lot of new footage and lines from characters. Also a lot of Rocket :) perfection.

New trailer, fair bit of new footage.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CqymRQ1uUU[/YT]

New trailer, fair bit of new footage.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CqymRQ1uUU[/YT]

As I just said above haha. Quite a good amount of new footage and a lot of rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"