Halloween Movies Thread... - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif.com-gif-maker6ad512d65e6c2641.gif

The ONLY thing I would say (beyond the fact that any horror needs people doing stupid things to allow the horror to kick in) but why would you (knowing he's killed before) antagonise Michael by waving his mask in front of him. Rookie mistake.

The ONLY thing I would say (beyond the fact that any horror needs people doing stupid things to allow the horror to kick in) but why would you (knowing he's killed before) antagonise Michael by waving his mask in front of him. Rookie mistake.

Haha it makes for a tense scene though :woot:

I don't mind the familiarity with the old movies. Looks like they've combined the Halloween 4 garage scene with the bathroom rest scene in H20.

Looks great, and I liked some of the nods to better moments in sequels.

I think I’m not going to watch anything else after this. I want to go in with the beat experience possible.

Well in their defense he's chained up, and has been incarcerated for 40 years.

I reckon, they've done this for the trailer, I don't think it'll come across as a 'greatest hits' in the actual film. It's been done to remind and reaffirm people that we are back in 'Carpenter' territory, it's two forces of nature who whilst depend on each other for sanity or otherwise, they are on a collision course, to kill one or the other is to free the other.

Well what a stupid documentary crew. Looks awesome!

Oh man that looks terrifying. We are in need of a good horror slasher because they don’t exist anymore. After all the remakes the slasher genre got replaced with ghost stories so I’m so happy this is coming out at this time. Because if it gives audiences the want for more slasher movies again I’ll be so happy.

I like that they kept the ''wasn't it her brother'' line in there. Will let audiences know.

I can already tell that tracking shot is him going house-to-house is going to be wild.

How do you know nobody ever tried to rile him in all that time?

I don't. Stop trying to pick a fight when there isn't one. Others are saying they are idiots and 'worst tv docu crew ever' comments too. It's not just me that mentioned it or felt it.

I'm a fan of this film and want the best for it. I have no problem with it.

I don't. Stop trying to pick a fight when there isn't one. Others are saying they are idiots and 'worst tv docu crew ever' comments too. It's not just me that mentioned it or felt it.

I'm a fan of this film and want the best for it. I have no problem with it.

Ok so it's not just in DCEU threads that you're thin skinned and defensive. Nobody is trying to pick a fight with you just because your opinion was challenged. Cool your jets.

Yes you could say the documentary crew were silly for showing him the mask. But at the same time its understandable why they thought it would be ok since he's a chained up 60+ year old man who has been incarcerated for 40 years. Its not a stretch to think he is a neutralized threat now.

I love that they used the jump scare sound effect from the original there when the kids bumped into him, just like the bully kid did in the original.

The bit in the closet was straight up horrifying. And I loved it!

Ok so it's not just in DCEU threads that you're thin skinned and defensive. Nobody is trying to pick a fight with you just because your opinion was challenged. Cool your jets.

Yes you could say the documentary crew were silly for showing him the mask. But at the same time its understandable why they thought it would be ok since he's a chained up 60+ year old man who has been incarcerated for 40 years. Its not a stretch to think he is a neutralized threat now.

I love that they used the jump scare sound effect from the original there when the kids bumped into him, just like the bully kid did in the original.

Nice, cheers. Your view, you're entitled to believe that. To answer what you are saying, 60+ or not, incarcerated or not, tied up, locked up, unobtainable and unable to get you or not, you don't **** off someone that has that level of capability, but as I said in the original post, you need a **** to behave like that to allow the plot and 'horror' to unravel.

Last edited:
I don’t remember anybody waving a picture of Charles Manson’s female cult members in front of him while he was locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"