Harvey Dent/Two-Face Thread

E9884475-6254-4C3C-9ADA-84CBD8F4696F.jpeg

I’ll say this, Josh honestly has one of the most perfect faces for Two-Face.

Not happening. Abbott’s got the role mark me words.

I definitely think Abbott is arguably the best pick for the gig, but I have to say that this post from last week has reallyyyyyy been growing on me as of late!

May I humbly suggest Jonathan Groff:
jonathan-groff-mindhunter-1509718446.jpg

He's got that WASPy, All-American look, and can be good guy charming (Frozen), but he can definitely put on an edge and play malevolent. He was one of my favourite parts of the mixed bag that was The Matrix Ressurections.

I could definitely see Groff crushing it as Harvey and Two-Face.

He looks like a jabroni who would probably make a corny Pearl Harbour movie.

Except he’s half the actor Rob is.

What has he done to make anyone believe that he can play a man with such a serious condition? I'm sure he can play the DA part pretty well but Two Face?

People seem to underestimate this character and his illness. It literally needs an actor as good and fearless as Pattinson or Bale or Hardy or Ledger. Better than Eckhart. Hartnett is not better than Eckhart.

Last edited:
Except he’s half the actor Rob is.

What has he done to make anyone believe that he can play a man with such a serious condition? I'm sure he can play the DA part pretty well but Two Face?

People seem to underestimate this character and his illness. It literally needs an actor as good and fearless as Pattinson or Bale or Hardy or Ledger. Better than Eckhart. Hartnett is not better than Eckhart.
Is he though?

I like Andrew Scott (Moriarty from the BBC Sherlock) if y'all don't mind a 5'8" Dent.

I like Andrew Scott (Moriarty from the BBC Sherlock) if y'all don't mind a 5'8" Dent.

Far too much of a weasel. I could certainly see him as Hatter though.

Honestly, whoever plays him has to be damn good. I need Two-Face to have that rage, sadness and confusion, but I want to really feel it with the actor that gets chosen. Someone who has an intense face that is no stranger to action and looks good in a suit would be great. I would have loved Ryan Gosling, especially because he has that asymmetrical face, but I highly doubt that would ever happen.

I can see the jokes now. 50 shades of Two-Face. 25 shades on one side. 25 shades darker on the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"