Hbo's CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: SEASON 8

Maria Sofia Estrada actually a household name? Nobody called that one...

Leon absolutely going in on that dog’s weight made me lol.

Watched the premiere last night and loved it. Great to have Larry back. The mugshot at the end looking very much like Trump’s :funny:

At first I thought the ending felt a little forced but the more I think about it, Larry getting arrested for a gesture of kindness is actually hilarious.

Also I got a kick out of seeing Sharlto Copley. I feel like I haven't seen him in anything in nearly a decade.

At first I thought the ending felt a little forced but the more I think about it, Larry getting arrested for a gesture of kindness is actually hilarious.

Also I got a kick out of seeing Sharlto Copley. I feel like I haven't seen him in anything in nearly a decade.
That's why he looked so familiar to me! I couldn't pin down why I recognized that face.

We need District 10 already.

They confirmed on the Conan pod with Larry David that he's gonna show up this season.

I figured the second Larry was asked to get out of the truck to come to the barbecue that somebody was going to see that lawn gnome in the back seat!

Credit where's its due, they almost had it with painting the white gnome with brown paint! If it wasn't such a hot day....

Okay, the first two episodes were a little so-so, but this most recent one was great.

Leon’s balls, Un-Tubman-like behavior, Postmates sign, playing through the possibility of a dog massacre… all gold.

Leon at the urologist took me the **** out.

Also, Larry was right to pick a fight over the cut-off. It’s scrambled eggs. That’s a morning, noon and night meal.

Beurk…Suzies style looks more and more awful every season

I'm Disgruntled!

Also, I would totally believe that Ted Danson was the one who called Larry an A-hole.

Okay, see, I can get behind protesting the cut-off, but this is actually insane.

And now it's officially confirmed by more than just Midler's tweet. I'm beyond certain there will be some 'In Memory of' in one of the upcoming episodes of Curb, if not this Sunday's.

Actually said “no, no, no” out loud as soon as I saw his name when I was scrolling Twitter.

tumblr_ox7mg1vRpl1qzd6kwo1_500.gif

tumblr_ox7mg1vRpl1qzd6kwo2_500.gif

“Richard and I were born three days apart in the same hospital and for most of my life he’s been like a brother to me,” David wrote in a statement Wednesday, shared by HBO. “He had that rare combination of being the funniest person and also the sweetest. But today he made me sob and for that I’ll never forgive him.”

“Tinkerbell fine as ****, come on.”

Just as they started talking about her, I actually went 'It would be funny if they actually got Lori Loughlin to show up-oh, my God, it's Lori Loughlin!' Then again, it's been awhile since her short period in prison.

And I got a big laugh out of Larry reciting the Gettysburg Address every time he went to the bathroom, especially when he got that round of applause.

lol is Larry dating the sister from Smart Guy next week?

I’m honestly surprised Susie even fell for that dream **** in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"