Heinz 57.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this has happened in real life, (Amazement that you were not aware of it.), The blacks did two things:

They took over the thing for blacks created or started by whites and made it their own,

They used it UNTIL what they wanted for themselves was ready.

I have a very, very...very bad memory.

Please refresh it.

Because moderators let duplicate threads stay? They are deleted or merged.

With the large number of -vs- threads on the comic boards?

Give the Mods more credit.

V.

He means a white guy, and preferably not someone with a well documented hatred for the Caucasian people.

There you go again saying stuff that's not true trying to get a rise outta me.

tsk.

With the large number of -vs- threads on the comic boards?

Give the Mods more credit.

V.

You've been here for over 4 years? You can honestly say that mods let duplicate threads exist?

Versus threads depending on the moderator are merged, but for example how many Favorite movie threads appears, but most mods can't be bothered to find that exact thread from 3 to 6 months ago. But 2 threads within days of each other? :huh:

That was insulting.

Start in 1876 and stop around 1964.

I can see where all this is going.

Tsk.

Wow...I thought we were talking about message board threads and you bring it to where nobody was even hinting at going. Way to avoid the real question with an answer that has NOTHING to do with the current conversation.

you're still arguing this stupidity? let the thread die.

(honest smile)

When this has happened in real life, (Amazement that you were not aware of it.), The blacks did two things:

They took over the thing for blacks created or started by whites and made it their own,

They used it UNTIL what they wanted for themselves was ready.

Let me get specific:
Do I want to fight tooth and nail to keep the name?
Do I require only my topic suggestions to be used in the thread?
Am I controlling this thread?

Right now - No to all of that. Right now I'm answering questions which if you thought for a second would tell you how important I think it is that everyone should have the option to have a thread like this.

Peace.

BTW,.. I'm in the comic store and I missed this when you originally posted it.

This isn't real life. It's the internet, and it's serious business.

Bot

So LS can see how horrible I was as a Black man starting a white thread as an alternative after the amount of noise that was happening on his thread while he wasn't there.

Called sexist because I don't let a female lean on her gender when she decides to insult someone. Called a Racist because I took it on myself to go ask the Mods then started a thread that five whites said they couldn't have.

If ALL the mess being argued were believed by the ones raising so much noise,.. This thread would not have been as ugly as it got.

A lot of assumptions were made like I would be motivated for some derog reason to waste my time making sure the detractors got what they wanted.

Now that we know that as soon as "someone" would be willing to have a thread "IF they REALLY want such a thing" - there is no longer a reason to waste time on the slo glo thread saying that it is in any way "unfair" anymore.

At this point I STILL don't think I was wrong for arguing and giving someone what they said they couldn't have.

Peace.

6pqy6wm.gif

Bot

So LS can see how horrible I was as a Black man starting a white thread as an alternative after the amount of noise that was happening on his thread while he wasn't there.

Called sexist because I don't let a female lean on her gender when she decides to insult someone. Called a Racist because I took it on myself to go ask the Mods then started a thread that five whites said they couldn't have.

If ALL the mess being argued were believed by the ones raising so much noise,.. This thread would not have been as ugly as it got.

A lot of assumptions were made like I would be motivated for some derog reason to waste my time making sure the detractors got what they wanted.

Now that we know that as soon as "someone" would be willing to have a thread "IF they REALLY want such a thing" - there is no longer a reason to waste time on the slo glo thread saying that it is in any way "unfair" anymore.

At this point I STILL don't think I was wrong for arguing and giving someone what they said they couldn't have.

Peace.

yeah you are a regular Robin Hood, now drop it

:up:

So, back on topic...

How bout them white people!?:up:

Woah I never thought a thread like this would exist, but I suppose its really no different from the SG Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"