Heinz 57.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just going to keep missing the point huh?

Did you even read that post?

Interesting how this works.

Peace.
No, I read every post you made.

It just seems like you are trying really hard to defend your position by basically stating, this is what I said, but this is what was meant. :huh:

SELL--EE--BRATE, white people, COME ON!

clinton.jpg

german.jpg

happy.jpg

colbert-2.jpg

It's a celebration!

The black people thread is a celebration of their culture, the white people thread is a bunch of people making jokes and fussing at some dude.

Huh.

Sad.
:word:

I'm serious.

For all the talk of not needing it,... or not having a culture, or not liking the name or not liking the proposed topics, saying they don't see race or color or a specific "culture" .

To telling me I have to PM the mods to close it so someone "better suited" can create the same thread?

truly sad.

Sad.
:word:

I'm serious.

For all the talk of not needing it,... or not having a culture, or not liking the name or not liking the proposed topics, saying they don't see race or color or a specific "culture" .

To telling me I have to PM the mods to close it so someone "better suited" can create the same thread?

truly sad.

Do your fingers bleed from playing that violin all day?

Because only the creator of the thread can request it to be closed?

And obviously someone who doesn't have an agenda or trying to prove a point?

I'll ask again:
Why do I have to close this before someone "better suited" can start their own?

Stop dancing.

once the new thread is created youll whine even more.

I'll ask again:
Why do I have to close this before someone "better suited" can start their own?

Stop dancing.
Because I'm guessing you have no interest in white culture? And that maybe someone more intersted in white culture should recreate the same thread?

Holly is a smelly pirate hooker, and I will slap her in public.

No, I read every post you made.

It just seems like you are trying really hard to defend your position by basically stating, this is what I said, but this is what was meant. :huh:

(rolling my eyes @ U.)
I'm barely responding to you because I'm showing consideration.
I'm hardly defending myself on this,.. I've asked you questions,... you keep telling me what I should do w/o answering those questions.

(rolling my eyes @ U.)
I'm barely responding to you because I'm showing consideration.
I'm hardly defending myself on this,.. I've asked you questions,... you keep telling me what I should do w/o answering those questions.
I feel I've answered all your questions, if you want a certain answer, maybe you should ask a direct question. :huh:

Because I'm guessing you have no interest in white culture? And that maybe someone more intersted in white culture should recreate the same thread?

Well u got my attention.

Tell me:
How many White folk in my family?
How many white co workers who read what I write here?
How could you even GUESS at my amount of interest in white culture based on my time here?

AND WHAT WILL BE YOUR DETERMINING FACTOR AS TO WHETHER WHOEVER STARTS THE THREAD HAS "MORE INTEREST than I?

V.

Let's reverse the roles.

If there was only a caucasian thread and a black person complained that it shouldn't exist unless other ethnic based threads were available...would it be right if one of the white purveyors of the white-centric thread created the thread for black people? Naming it some obscure term that he heard from one of his black friends? Something like Worcestershire Sauce...and put in it things that HE, as a white guy, felt black people could relate to?

Do you think that would sit well?

*ahem*

Well u got my attention.

Tell me:
How many White folk in my family?
How many white co workers who read what I write here?
How could you even GUESS at my amount of interest in white culture based on my time here?

AND WHAT WILL BE YOUR DETERMINING FACTOR AS TO WHETHER WHOEVER STARTS THE THREAD HAS "MORE INTEREST than I?

V.
Someone without an agenda? You essentially admitted to it? :huh:

As many of you realize, this thread is actually a shameless copy of a different hue

you crave confrontation. and youre wrong. how many people have pointed this out by now? it must be all of us with the problem right? it couldnt be you

admit youre wrong and PM a mod to close this thread so someone can do it right. :whatever:

(smiling at the rude person)

Wrong about what?

I went to bat for whites to allow the creation of such a thread.
I made it as close as I could to the Slo Glo Experience so the Mods wouldn't close it immediately.

I've said repeatedly that people can come in and change EVERYTHING about it.

But what I read here is whining about it.

Tsk.

Holly,.. if you want such a thread,.. create it. You don't need my permission nor will you see me act as rude because it exists.

You don't need me to close this one first.

V.

Wrong about what?

I made it as close as I could to the Slo Glo Experience so the Mods wouldn't close it immediately.

Tsk.

Holly,.. if you want such a thread,.. create it. You don't need my permission nor will you see me act as rude because it exists.

V.

Because moderators let duplicate threads stay? They are deleted or merged.

Wrong about what?

Tsk.

V.

mods dont like duplicate threads. when i mod gives permission, which im sure they will after realizing how much of a butthole you are, then the new, better thread can be created by someone with no chip on their shoulder.

personally i dont think there should be 45+ different race threads. they should just re-name the Soul-Glo thread and first post of it to make it accessible for all races. in one thread. which will probably be need to be modded heavily

Let's reverse the roles.

If there was only a caucasian thread and a black person complained that it shouldn't exist unless other ethnic based threads were available...would it be right if one of the white purveyors of the white-centric thread created the thread for black people? Naming it some obscure term that he heard from one of his black friends? Something like Worcestershire Sauce...and put in it things that HE, as a white guy, felt black people could relate to?

Do you think that would sit well?

(honest smile)

When this has happened in real life, (Amazement that you were not aware of it.), The blacks did two things:

They took over the thing for blacks created or started by whites and made it their own,

They used it UNTIL what they wanted for themselves was ready.

Let me get specific:
Do I want to fight tooth and nail to keep the name?
Do I require only my topic suggestions to be used in the thread?
Am I controlling this thread?

Right now - No to all of that. Right now I'm answering questions which if you thought for a second would tell you how important I think it is that everyone should have the option to have a thread like this.

Peace.

BTW,.. I'm in the comic store and I missed this when you originally posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"